Found Deceased ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "dinner break" wasn't an indicator of anything other than the jury being hungry. No surprise. I don't blame them for working to get fed BEFORE deciding to call it a day. They are owed way more than that for their service, including voluntarily working overtime today.

Don’t worry. I bet they made a decision before pizza. Their last meal as a group and will be there tomorrow morning to let the murderer know she’s going to prison.

And I’m glad Lori has to think about it all night. Was the storm worth it?
Yeah, the first partial day of deliberation after a long trial is almost always a wash… You can barely get up a head of steam in order to crystallize your point of view in words by that time.

you also don’t want to be seen as people willing to rush to justice.

How many days did the lawyers argue? i’ve heard it said colloquially before, as a rule of thumb, that lawyers pretty much expect juries to deliberate one hour per every day of testimony.

Well, now I'm not feeling so great.
It’s ok Vaderman. They have a lot to sift through just going through the instructions and jury forms. It doesn’t mean they are struggling with their decision but if they are at all, I suspect it might be on the conspiracy to commit murder of TD. I would vote guilty on that one as well but I can see where some jurors might think that might not be quite as clear as her involvement in the murder of her own children and just want to discuss it a bit further In the morning.

Just breathe…and try to get some rest tonight. I think we might have verdicts by noon tomorrow.

Don’t worry. I bet they made a decision before pizza. Their last meal as a group and will be there tomorrow morning to let the murderer know she’s going to prison.

And I’m glad Lori has to think about it all night. Was the storm worth it?

Maybe she'll get a tatt in the big girl prison... "Storm Chaser"

It’s ok Vaderman. They have a lot to sift through just going through the instructions and jury forms. It doesn’t mean they are struggling with their decision but if they are at all, I suspect it might be on the conspiracy to commit murder of TD. I would vote guilty on that one as well but I can see where some jurors might think that might not be quite as clear as her involvement in the murder of her own children and just want to discuss it a bit further In the morning.

Just breathe…and try to get some rest tonight. I think we might have verdicts by noon tomorrow.
My thoughts about Tammy, is that Lori wanted her dead even more so than her children. Lori wanted Chad! I would vote guilty just as you would. I’m looking forward to tomorrow.

Maybe she'll get a tatt in the big girl prison... "Storm Chaser"
LOL. I’m sure some of her prison mates may give that to her whether she wants it or not.
I am really looking for John Prior to talk to Chad about trying to blame it all on Lori. And make a deal. I know a trial is hard and expensive but i really hope the prosecutor says no deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussieKel