Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know whether the search will continue? They had said 2 days and if they find anything significant they would continue... I think this would be an important point to consider...

The implication I read into it was that he does not expect to find MM or trace of her there based on the weight of the claimed evidence which convinced the BKA of CB's role in her murder.

Suggestive of a separate location.
That blows Clarke's credibility out of the water then. Mr "I think they expect to find 2 or more bodies here"

I thought this was the bold guy...
If you watch their walk closely, you might see a mohican and even a dark coloured beard, shortly before both walk out of the frame.

He is wearing a type of jacket as well, that would fit recent austrian temperatures a little bit more, than the temperatures in southern portugal.

I really think, that it could be MT himself.

Do we know whether the search will continue? They had said 2 days and if they find anything significant they would continue... I think this would be an important point to consider...
It seems it will...

"The search taking place at a reservoir in Portugal as part of an investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann will continue into a third day, ITV News understands."

And now we have 20 German officers!

"Four teams of officers from the Portuguese Policia Judiciaria are involved in the operation, along with at least 20 of their German counterparts, Portuguese news outlet SIC said."

If you watch their walk closely, you might see a mohican and even a dark coloured beard, shortly before both walk out of the frame.

He is wearing a type of jacket as well, that would fit recent austrian temperatures a little bit more, than the temperatures in southern portugal.

I really think, that it could be MT himself.
Okay I found this pic in DM

Is that the person you have in mind? If so I think he is wearing a police jacket...

Dieter F., N.F.'s dad.
The owner of the restaurant was Tiziano I.
TI - Another one (like MT, HB & CP) absolutely convinced of his former friend’s guilt.

‘Police informant’ does kind of suggest a criminal background.

Okay I found this pic in DM

Is that the person you have in mind? If so I think he is wearing a police jacket...

Imho all people on the spot are wearing a PJ-vest, even the BKA guys. Makes it easier to fathom, who is allowed at the site and who's not! But you're right, it could be the hoody wearing guy at the bottom of the pic as well.

1684925803901_lc_galleryImage_Personnel_at_Barragem_do_.jpg

Coordinated between a female prosecutor in Portimao and her counterpart in Braunschweig, Hans Christian Wolters,

RSBM

As an aside - didn't we already establish that although he is a prosecutor, HCW basically runs the press office at Braunschweig and the MM prosecution sat with the lead prosecutor in that office?

That reporting seems to indicate HCW is leading the prosecution which I think was not the case?

This is ambiguous. Of course MM did not disappear there. She disappeared from the OC - not sure what this means or whether the meaning has been lost in translation
HCW is a genius communicating! (without any irony).
I see him in the future working on a true crime program in German TV.

This is ambiguous. Of course MM did not disappear there. She disappeared from the OC - not sure what this means or whether the meaning has been lost in translation
Completely agree. If it’s an indication of anything it could be that they aren’t looking for remains, instead they’re looking for something else that links to this area. Finding a shred of MM’s pyjamas would be a massive find & would certainly warrant this search.

It’s very interesting to me that they’ve literally been searching the same spot for 8 hours -

Completely agree. If it’s an indication of anything it could be that they aren’t looking for remains, instead they’re looking for something else that links to this area. Finding a shred of MM’s pyjamas would be a massive find & would certainly warrant this search.

It’s very interesting to me that they’ve literally been searching the same spot for 8 hours -
I still do not really believe in the alleged payama/rags reports yet. As i understand the reports over the last three years, CB seems to be a kind of trophy collector.

Swimsuits in the Allegro, footage on hard drives and buried to keep the opportunity, to get it back whenever he wants to.

So why should he got rid of the most famous trophy just on that penninsula, a trophy keeping paedo could probably achieve?

Does it make sense?

They're searching for MM pink pyjamas, and should they find any part of her clothing they are then hoping they will then be able to find some trace of CB DNA on it. Which depending on the type of DNA, can remain on clothing decades later.
Useful traces of DNA on clothes, buried 16 years ago?

I doubt it, but let's hope they find what they are looking for!

At the time he wouldnt have realized it was the most famouse trophy. He would have seen all the news report, however, and panicked. The last thing on his mind would be trophy keeping.
Quite possible, of course!

I still do not really believe in the alleged payama/rags reports yet. As i understand the reports over the last three years, CB seems to be a kind of trophy collector.

Swimsuits in the Allegro, footage on hard drives and buried to keep the opportunity, to get it back whenever he wants to.

So why should he got rid of the most famous trophy just on that penninsula, a trophy keeping paedo could probably achieve?

Does it make sense?
At the time he wouldnt have realized it was the most famous trophy. He would have seen all the news reports, however, and then panicked. The last thing on his mind would have been trophy keeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000