CO - Shannon Watts & Daughters Bella & CeCe Murdered By Chris Watts - *LWOP* #74

From the prison interview:

His attorneys asked him about a 100 times if he was sure he wanted to take the plea deal. Before he walked into the courtroom, his attorneys asked him again if was sure he wanted to take the plea deal. His attorneys never told him he had to take the plea deal and they had a lot of creative motions to file and were “ready to fight.

Well he might regret taking the plea deal today because prison sucks and he has been told that in other parts of the world he could get out early and because he wrote how "family annihilation is just a one time offense and he is different now and he isn't going to be a threat to society."

I think it would be really helpful if one of the channels who knows the Watts family would arrange a phone call speaking directly with Chris from prison to ask Chris if he wants to change his story. Oh wait, that would actually be news because Chris could go directly to the MSM if he wanted to implicate somebody else.

I don't believe that will ever happen though because Chris really seems to believe that telling the truth is all that's needed to be saved by God.

It's really sad that some people seem unable to use any common sense or have any decency at all because they claim to believe some idiotic conspiracy and use it to and mock and bully and threaten a family that is going through unimaginable pain and trauma.

I'm no lawyer, but I'll bet when the Rzuceks succeed in their their lawsuit against that conspiracy channel that YouTube will be forced to finally enforce their own hate speech policy.
Just unfathomable that people, and he’s not the only, would think that annihilating a family is a one off!! A one off is something like cheating in a relationship, etc… I’ve done things that I’m not proud of but my gosh, murder is just beyond anything that should be considered a one off. Nope, you belong beyond bars for the rest of your life and you should be remorseful and reflecting on how you ruined and adversely impacted so many lives because of your selfishness constantly. He and others like him should be so, so ashamed but they clearly don’t think like we do.

The CW conspiracy network has a lot of similarities to the Sandy Hook conspiracy nuts. People want to blame the government or big corporations instead of blaming the person who killed the victims, even to the point of threatening and harassing the victims' families. With Sandy Hook the paranoid saw a government false op to push gun control, with CW I guess they want to blame Anadarko or the local government somehow, and some want to deny it ever even happened.

None of it makes any sense, nor does it show any concern for the real victims who have really suffered tragic loss.
JMO

I think it would make for a very meaningful and interesting documentary or news program to cover the conspiracies and abuse surrounding the Watts case. There are insane conspiracies, threats, defamation and bullying. There is the perp's family associating with sadistic bullies and Alex Jones wannabes who have given them false hope, IMO.

People who abuse and con victims of violent crime and their families are really the lowest of the low because they are abusing the most vulnerable people. IMO.

Something national like that would really do a lot of good I think because it could shame sites like YouTube into enforcing their own hate speech policies. They do have Good Samaritan protection after all so it's not like they could be sued for violating anyone's free speech. There's no excuse. IMO.

Last edited:
FYI to CW fans:
Normal people don't care that Shanann wasn't a saint.

Normal people can't just turn off their emotions when they really love someone.

Normal people were horrified and deeply saddened after hearing from CW how Bella and Cece were alive with their murdered pregnant mother in the truck. He said Bella and Cece were hugging each other and taking turns laying on each other's laps. They were obviously terrified and trying to comfort each other but he didn't care how they felt. IMO

CW fans aren't horrified by that but they are by squirt bottles, crying on Santa's lap and whipped cream in the face. IMO. CW fans aren't horrified at how he could feel nothing but relief after smothering his little girls and disposing of them in oil tanks. IMO

CW fans have relentlessly tried to transfer moral responsibility for the murders to Shanann by accusing her of abuse. IMO. CW told Cadle that the first time he heard anything regarding CPS was from his parents because they were told lies about Shanann. That was actually a letter from human services informing him of the fatal child abuse he was responsible for. There was never any prior CPS involvement. It's the abusers sick idea of vicarious atonement IMO.

I personally don't believe MLMs are a wise career choice but Shanann was one of the few who worked hard enough to sell at least $80K of products every month and was working towards a goal of $200K per month. Very few people are willing to work hard enough to make it to the top of a MLM structure like Shanann was willing to do.

A few years ago I read about how CW fans were spending a least 8 hours a day watching Shanann's videos over and over again for months on end while neglecting their own families and apparently some are still doing that. Perhaps these women just leave their own toddlers and preschoolers unsupervised during the day because they seem to think good quality preschool for their children's most formative years is a reason to annihilate your family if that means going into debt for awhile.IMO

I have yet to see any evidence that CW was ever planning to divorce Shanann. He never actually searched for an apartment or looked up anything regarding child custody. He only searched for jewelry for NK and entertainment for them both. Instead of searching for a cheap used family car for his 3 kids, the genius mechanic was looking up pricing on a new Audi Q7 which would have cost as much his annual gross income.

The very first time he told his family that he had finally seen a 'shady' side to Shanann was after he already had decided to kill his family. He was going to claim that his spiteful wife took his beloved daughters from him because he wanted to leave her.

IIRC the only two times he got really angry were when Shanann wanted him to stop communicating with his ex and with his own family because they didn't like Shanann early in their relationship. He didn't 'snap' when they supposedly argued because he had already planned to kill his family. He just got caught before he could dispose of their stuff and I think the Lexus as well.

Maybe one day CW will say what all of his plans were because he obviously knew about the neighbor's camera and his truck GPS and that LE would inevitably be led to his worksite when he was caught. I think he planned to ditch the car somewhere because he thought they would never think to look at his worksite.

He wanted to cash in on the $450K life insurance and by selling their house which had a $350K mortgage balance IIRC. No it wasn't in foreclosure, the HOA dues were unpaid. The closest comp at the time was listed for $600K IIRC and ending up selling for $500K so they had more than enough equity after closing costs to repay all of their debt and have a lot left over if he hadn't murdered them.

CW told Cadle that Shanann would have kicked him out of the house if she found out about everything. FYI to CW fans: it's normal for wives to kick their cheating spouses who no longer love them out of the family home. But I guess his fans think of the family home as”Chris's” and his 401K money as just his as well. Why his fans seem fine with his unimaginable selfishness I'll never understand. JMO

Frank Sr was and still is the epitome of grief, the worst I have ever seen on a human being's face. Evidently one of the abusers is accusing Frank Sr of sniffing an onion to produce those tears, that grief reaction. If that isn't mental torture I don't know what is IMO

The vultures are making money by mentally torturing a family whose loved ones were brutally murdered by an unimaginably selfish person who they loved and trusted and trying to turn it into some idiotic deep state conspiracy, IMO That's what they consider free speech apparently. IMO

FYI to CW fans:
Normal people don't care that Shanann wasn't a saint.

Normal people can't just turn off their emotions when they really love someone.

Normal people were horrified and deeply saddened after hearing from CW how Bella and Cece were alive with their murdered pregnant mother in the truck. He said Bella and Cece were hugging each other and taking turns laying on each other's laps. They were obviously terrified and trying to comfort each other but he didn't care how they felt. IMO

CW fans aren't horrified by that but they are by squirt bottles, crying on Santa's lap and whipped cream in the face. IMO. CW fans aren't horrified at how he could feel nothing but relief after smothering his little girls and disposing of them in oil tanks. IMO

CW fans have relentlessly tried to transfer moral responsibility for the murders to Shanann by accusing her of abuse. IMO. CW told Cadle that the first time he heard anything regarding CPS was from his parents because they were told lies about Shanann. That was actually a letter from human services informing him of the fatal child abuse he was responsible for. There was never any prior CPS involvement. It's the abusers sick idea of vicarious atonement IMO.

I personally don't believe MLMs are a wise career choice but Shanann was one of the few who worked hard enough to sell at least $80K of products every month and was working towards a goal of $200K per month. Very few people are willing to work hard enough to make it to the top of a MLM structure like Shanann was willing to do.

A few years ago I read about how CW fans were spending a least 8 hours a day watching Shanann's videos over and over again for months on end while neglecting their own families and apparently some are still doing that. Perhaps these women just leave their own toddlers and preschoolers unsupervised during the day because they seem to think good quality preschool for their children's most formative years is a reason to annihilate your family if that means going into debt for awhile.IMO

I have yet to see any evidence that CW was ever planning to divorce Shanann. He never actually searched for an apartment or looked up anything regarding child custody. He only searched for jewelry for NK and entertainment for them both. Instead of searching for a cheap used family car for his 3 kids, the genius mechanic was looking up pricing on a new Audi Q7 which would have cost as much his annual gross income.

The very first time he told his family that he had finally seen a 'shady' side to Shanann was after he already had decided to kill his family. He was going to claim that his spiteful wife took his beloved daughters from him because he wanted to leave her.

IIRC the only two times he got really angry were when Shanann wanted him to stop communicating with his ex and with his own family because they didn't like Shanann early in their relationship. He didn't 'snap' when they supposedly argued because he had already planned to kill his family. He just got caught before he could dispose of their stuff and I think the Lexus as well.

Maybe one day CW will say what all of his plans were because he obviously knew about the neighbor's camera and his truck GPS and that LE would inevitably be led to his worksite when he was caught. I think he planned to ditch the car somewhere because he thought they would never think to look at his worksite.

He wanted to cash in on the $450K life insurance and by selling their house which had a $350K mortgage balance IIRC. No it wasn't in foreclosure, the HOA dues were unpaid. The closest comp at the time was listed for $600K IIRC and ending up selling for $500K so they had more than enough equity after closing costs to repay all of their debt and have a lot left over if he hadn't murdered them.

CW told Cadle that Shanann would have kicked him out of the house if she found out about everything. FYI to CW fans: it's normal for wives to kick their cheating spouses who no longer love them out of the family home. But I guess his fans think of the family home as”Chris's” and his 401K money as just his as well. Why his fans seem fine with his unimaginable selfishness I'll never understand. JMO

Frank Sr was and still is the epitome of grief, the worst I have ever seen on a human being's face. Evidently one of the abusers is accusing Frank Sr of sniffing an onion to produce those tears, that grief reaction. If that isn't mental torture I don't know what is IMO

The vultures are making money by mentally torturing a family whose loved ones were brutally murdered by an unimaginably selfish person who they loved and trusted and trying to turn it into some idiotic deep state conspiracy, IMO That's what they consider free speech apparently. IMO

I hope that those who truly love and support the Watts will help them realize that it's the hate channels they associate with and their own refusal to blame the person responsible are what incites most of the hate against themselves.IMO

It's unbelievable that the hate channels have the unmitigated gall to accuse Frankie of spreading hate when he is rightfully angry at the mental torture he and his family are continually subjected to. IMO

Those who spread insane lies and conspiracies are the ones creating hate to make money.IMO For some it doesn't seem as much about the money as it is an enjoyable hobby for them to torment those in pain.IMO

I think both families have been re-victimized by the vultures and abusers and hope it all ends soon so they can all begin to heal. They have both been completely betrayed by CW and his unimaginable selfishness and they should both be treated with kindness and compassion.IMO It must be much harder for the Watts to accept the truth because he is their own son and brother. IMO

Those fans/supporters of CW just seem to react with more hate and more threats whenever they are confronted with the truth (IMO), because I was threatened a couple of weeks ago on Frankie's YT channel for supporting his family that I would “go down with them”.

IMO there is clearly no reasoning with people who think a mother talking to a divorce attorney about child custody equals 'the real killer!'. He even talked her into staying with him, convincing her that trying for another baby would solve things, IIRC. But that was before he became obsessed with NK and no longer wanted to hold onto his family because he certainly never worried himself about child custody or finding an apartment.

IMO there is clearly no reasoning with people who choose to live their lives obsessing over irrelevant minutiae from Shanann's whole life and then claim: 'squirt bottle plus whipped cream in the face' equals 'the real killer!'.

IMO there is clearly no reasoning with people who don't realize how completely absurd it is to claim Shanann being baffled by a doll wrapped up in a sheet/twister mat like it was dead points to her being 'the real killer!' because that is how she ended up.

IMO the truth is:
If NK had picked virtually any other married man with kids, that man wouldn't have turned into a family annihilator.
But if CW had picked a different mistress he became equally infatuated with, then he still would have murdered his family.

CW supporters really seem to like re-watching a TV news interview with a heartbroken father (Frank Sr) where he talks about how there are people on social media who are trying to destroy what's left of his family and wonders if YouTube will only do something to stop the abuse if there is a suicide.

Any opinions as to why CW supporters like re-watching this particular interview?

Those fans/supporters of CW just seem to react with more hate and more threats whenever they are confronted with the truth (IMO), because I was threatened a couple of weeks ago on Frankie's YT channel for supporting his family that I would “go down with them”.

IMO there is clearly no reasoning with people who think a mother talking to a divorce attorney about child custody equals 'the real killer!'. He even talked her into staying with him, convincing her that trying for another baby would solve things, IIRC. But that was before he became obsessed with NK and no longer wanted to hold onto his family because he certainly never worried himself about child custody or finding an apartment.

IMO there is clearly no reasoning with people who choose to live their lives obsessing over irrelevant minutiae from Shanann's whole life and then claim: 'squirt bottle plus whipped cream in the face' equals 'the real killer!'.

IMO there is clearly no reasoning with people who don't realize how completely absurd it is to claim Shanann being baffled by a doll wrapped up in a sheet/twister mat like it was dead points to her being 'the real killer!' because that is how she ended up.

IMO the truth is:
If NK had picked virtually any other married man with kids, that man wouldn't have turned into a family annihilator.
But if CW had picked a different mistress he became equally infatuated with, then he still would have murdered his family.

CW supporters really seem to like re-watching a TV news interview with a heartbroken father (Frank Sr) where he talks about how there are people on social media who are trying to destroy what's left of his family and wonders if YouTube will only do something to stop the abuse if there is a suicide.

Any opinions as to why CW supporters like re-watching this particular interview?
I am preparing a few posts to debunk the con$piracy theori$t$ wringing the last bit of cash from the decayed bodies of a pregnant woman and all her kids. I will use strictly data from the confessions and discovery. The doll photo you mentioned, it doesn't matter at all who took the photo, that's a huge red herring. What matters is who left it there as a threat for her to find. Hint, even Ronnie Watts said the little girls would not have wrapped a doll so precisely. That leaves scum bag confessed baby killer who admits to have planned all of their murders.

The channel spreading all the trash about Shanann, the kids, and her mother features the parents of the babykiller on nearly every program revising and escalating the invented details of everything Shanann did to cause her own murder.

Aside from the tacky threatening and inhumane antics at the gravesite involving that creator wearing one of the killers own jerseys to the mass grave because it gave the family annihilator's mother "comfort", they recently published, a photo of the murderer sharing cheshire cat smiles with his mother on a prison visit. Only the murderer's father kept a solemn face, apparently realizing how inappropriate huge grinning smirks were while so many people lie in their graves.

imo
DaisyKenny thank you for your logical well-thought-out posts defending the murdered Shann, Bella, Cece and Niko.

Imo

Last edited:

IMO the truth is:

I don't know, but fans of CW, like many fans of incarcerated, create "fantasy" relationships with men who have little else to do but write love letters to their fan base. And ask for commissary cash, because you know, the cost of paper, stamps, envelopes...

Their fans willingly support the criminal, because he gives them a true love fantasy crush. Every thing it could be, walks in the park, holding hands, endless hours of making out. How wonderful. Especially as the "crush" is safely incarcerated for life.

I am preparing a few posts to debunk the con$piracy theori$t$ wringing the last bit of cash from the decayed bodies of a pregnant woman and all her kids. I will use strictly data from the confessions and discovery. The doll photo you mentioned, it doesn't matter at all who took the photo, that's a huge red herring. What matters is who left it there as a threat for her to find. Hint, even Ronnie Watts said the little girls would not have wrapped a doll so precisely. That leaves scum bag confessed baby killer who admits to have planned all of their murders.

The channel spreading all the trash about Shanann, the kids, and her mother features the parents of the babykiller on nearly every program revising and escalating the invented details of everything Shanann did to cause her own murder.

Aside from the tacky threatening and inhumane antics at the gravesite involving that creator wearing one of the killers own jerseys to the mass grave because it gave the family annihilator's mother "comfort", they recently published, a photo of the murderer sharing cheshire cat smiles with his mother on a prison visit. Only the murderer's father kept a solemn face, apparently realizing how inappropriate huge grinning smirks were while so many people lie in their graves.

imo
DaisyKenny thank you for your logical well-thought-out posts defending the murdered Shann, Bella, Cece and Niko.

Imo
I'd be interested in reading what you have to say since I didn't follow the online conspiracy nuts much in the last year or so.

I actually have pity for their lack of basic comprehension. For instance, they seem to think it's incriminating that Sandra R thought it was strange that someone whose family had just disappeared would want to go to work the next day. Or that someone who works in the oil fields might want to use oil to help cover up his crimes. Or that the deceased person's watch being found in the home of the killer where he spent the night is somehow a miraculous coincidence.

IMO the only way the abuse will stop is through legal action.

IMO it should be obvious that CW agreed to the interrogation and polygraph because he knew LE would be searching his worksite and figured he had nothing to lose. They had already located a sheet and freshly disturbed earth via a drone right about the time he confessed to killing Shanann IIRC.

If he had said nothing and asked for an attorney, he still would have ended up pleading guilty to killing his family because he is guilty. The net result of the interrogation was that they found Bella and Cece's bodies sooner and he was given the idea to blame Shanann, as he admitted in the prison interview.

IMO CW was well-aware of the fact that his family did not want him to plead guilty to killing his children which is why it was his choice not to communicate with them about what he had decided to do.

IMO he knew his family would insist that he not plead guilty, and he didn't want to hear it. He even said he didn't want people 'lying for him' because he is guilty.

“May God have mercy on your soul” is what Frank Sr said to CW at the sentencing. But why would CW truly repent his crimes when even his own parents don't appear to hold him accountable for murdering their grandchildren?

IMO, the abusers and vultures target audience appears to be irrational and paranoid fans of CW who appear to have been riled up with hatred towards the R family and the insane conspiracies. IMO, CW's male fans appear to also be misogynistic, in addition to being irrational and paranoid. IMO, the level of hatred they seem to have for the R family, especially Shanann's mother is very concerning and makes me worry for their physical safety. JMO

IMO it should be obvious that CW agreed to the interrogation and polygraph because he knew LE would be searching his worksite and figured he had nothing to lose. They had already located a sheet and freshly disturbed earth via a drone right about the time he confessed to killing Shanann IIRC.

If he had said nothing and asked for an attorney, he still would have ended up pleading guilty to killing his family because he is guilty. The net result of the interrogation was that they found Bella and Cece's bodies sooner and he was given the idea to blame Shanann, as he admitted in the prison interview.

IMO CW was well-aware of the fact that his family did not want him to plead guilty to killing his children which is why it was his choice not to communicate with them about what he had decided to do.

IMO he knew his family would insist that he not plead guilty, and he didn't want to hear it. He even said he didn't want people 'lying for him' because he is guilty.

“May God have mercy on your soul” is what Frank Sr said to CW at the sentencing. But why would CW truly repent his crimes when even his own parents don't appear to hold him accountable for murdering their grandchildren?

IMO, the abusers and vultures target audience appears to be irrational and paranoid fans of CW who appear to have been riled up with hatred towards the R family and the insane conspiracies. IMO, CW's male fans appear to also be misogynistic, in addition to being irrational and paranoid. IMO, the level of hatred they seem to have for the R family, especially Shanann's mother is very concerning and makes me worry for their physical safety. JMO

Family Annihilators are interesting. In CW's case, I can easily see that CW transferred his hatred of Shannan to his daughters as well. He felt like they were barriers to his new life and happiness. The time SW was gone, with the girls, gave CW a freedom he hadn't had, no wife or kids. Maybe that was what he wanted. But he didn't know how to initiate a divorce. I don't think that he is particularly intelligent or has self esteem. I think he didn't know how to get out of the relationship with SW. He didn't want any drama or to deal with conflict. So, elimination of the problem was his best solution. He didn't seem to process the results of his behavior. Just that it was a "solution".

Just saw this -- poor Chris Watts doesn't get a day off from his prison duties on his birthday -- what a cryin' shame... Grrrrrrrr.
----------------------------------------------

Chris Watts Won't Get Special Treatment in Prison on His Birthday; Family Murderer Works as Custodian​

Chris Watts turns 38 today, but he won't get a special meal, extra time in the yard or any other accommodation on his birthday, PEOPLE learns exclusively

By Christine Pelisek
Published on May 16, 2023 12:39 PM
Chris Watts is once again having a birthday behind bars — but he won't be getting any special treatment when he turns 38 today.
According to the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, inmates don't get a special meal, extra time in the yard or any other accommodation on their big day.
Watts, who is serving a life sentence for murdering his pregnant wife and two daughters in 2018, is in general population at Dodge Correctional Institution, a maximum-security prison, in Waupun, Wisc.
Watts currently works as a custodian at the facility, according to DOC.
[...]
Authorities concluded that Watts killed his family because he was having an affair with a co-worker who thought he had separated from Shannan. In the days before the killings, Shanann reached out to a friend and shared her growing concerns about her marriage — but never suspected her life was in danger.
---------------------------
Source:

Just saw this -- poor Chris Watts doesn't get a day off from his prison duties on his birthday -- what a cryin' shame... Grrrrrrrr.
----------------------------------------------

Chris Watts Won't Get Special Treatment in Prison on His Birthday; Family Murderer Works as Custodian​

Chris Watts turns 38 today, but he won't get a special meal, extra time in the yard or any other accommodation on his birthday, PEOPLE learns exclusively

By Christine Pelisek
Published on May 16, 2023 12:39 PM
Chris Watts is once again having a birthday behind bars — but he won't be getting any special treatment when he turns 38 today.
According to the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, inmates don't get a special meal, extra time in the yard or any other accommodation on their big day.
Watts, who is serving a life sentence for murdering his pregnant wife and two daughters in 2018, is in general population at Dodge Correctional Institution, a maximum-security prison, in Waupun, Wisc.
Watts currently works as a custodian at the facility, according to DOC.
[...]
Authorities concluded that Watts killed his family because he was having an affair with a co-worker who thought he had separated from Shannan. In the days before the killings, Shanann reached out to a friend and shared her growing concerns about her marriage — but never suspected her life was in danger.
---------------------------
Source:
Who could consider that bland placid stupid face sexy or attractive.

Who could consider that bland placid stupid face sexy or attractive.

IMO his fans seem really angry at NA and Nate because they helped thwart his plans to get away with murdering his family. IMO they want to pretend CW was railroaded and that his chances for a 35c aren't really nonexistent because that just adds to the fantasy that he might be released from prison someday because they think they would be so much better for him than Shanann was, I guess.

Since CW has admitted to premeditation, that means he did have a plan. IMO his most likely plan would have been to get rid of the car Monday night, making it look like Shanann left with Bella and Cece, except it would have been him driving. He knew about Nate's camera and that it would record a car leaving the garage and it would have been dark outside.

IMO if the Watts family really wants the truth, they should get a recording of Chris explaining what his plans were for their belongings and the Lexus and whether he would have needed an accomplice to get back to the house. Someone could have driven him or maybe he had an unregistered beater car or motorbike he bought cheap for cash located near wherever he planned to abandon the Lexus.

He could have gotten back inside the house using one of two basement windows that were missing screens which wouldn't have registered on the alarm system.

If NK had been actually been at the house Monday morning, it would have been logical for her to drive the car out of the garage shortly after CW went to work to make it look like Shanann took the girls and left him. The ping isn't definitive proof she was there and it makes no sense to claim that she was there IMO.

IMO Chris figured on his truck GPS and Nate's camera and probably his phone as well being his alibis. He never thought LE would check his worksite if the Lexus was found elsewhere IMO. He also used a credit card for the Lazy Dog dinner on purpose because he going to claim that was what triggered the argument that led to Shanann leaving and taking Bella and Cece with her IMO.

He just didn't figure on Shanann's family and friends becoming so worried so early on. He only saw things from his own perspective and didn't share the genuine love that Shanann's family and friends had for her, Bella and Cece IMO. He really thought people would just believe whatever he told them IMO.

It's also totally absurd for his fans to claim that LE would have had DNA from a different Chris when checking whether he was Nico's father IMO. The Rs would have loved their daughter and grand kids and supported them no matter what anyway. Beyond ridiculous to say this points to their being involved in the murders if that is what they are implying IMO.

IMO the vultures won't admit he acted alone because they couldn't promote insane conspiracies to make money from. JMO but I think what they are doing should also be considered criminal because people are really being harassed and threatened because of the conspiracies.

IMO his fans seem really angry at NA and Nate because they helped thwart his plans to get away with murdering his family. IMO they want to pretend CW was railroaded and that his chances for a 35c aren't really nonexistent because that just adds to the fantasy that he might be released from prison someday because they think they would be so much better for him than Shanann was, I guess.

Since CW has admitted to premeditation, that means he did have a plan. IMO his most likely plan would have been to get rid of the car Monday night, making it look like Shanann left with Bella and Cece, except it would have been him driving. He knew about Nate's camera and that it would record a car leaving the garage and it would have been dark outside.

IMO if the Watts family really wants the truth, they should get a recording of Chris explaining what his plans were for their belongings and the Lexus and whether he would have needed an accomplice to get back to the house. Someone could have driven him or maybe he had an unregistered beater car or motorbike he bought cheap for cash located near wherever he planned to abandon the Lexus.

He could have gotten back inside the house using one of two basement windows that were missing screens which wouldn't have registered on the alarm system.

If NK had been actually been at the house Monday morning, it would have been logical for her to drive the car out of the garage shortly after CW went to work to make it look like Shanann took the girls and left him. The ping isn't definitive proof she was there and it makes no sense to claim that she was there IMO.

IMO Chris figured on his truck GPS and Nate's camera and probably his phone as well being his alibis. He never thought LE would check his worksite if the Lexus was found elsewhere IMO. He also used a credit card for the Lazy Dog dinner on purpose because he going to claim that was what triggered the argument that led to Shanann leaving and taking Bella and Cece with her IMO.

He just didn't figure on Shanann's family and friends becoming so worried so early on. He only saw things from his own perspective and didn't share the genuine love that Shanann's family and friends had for her, Bella and Cece IMO. He really thought people would just believe whatever he told them IMO.

It's also totally absurd for his fans to claim that LE would have had DNA from a different Chris when checking whether he was Nico's father IMO. The Rs would have loved their daughter and grand kids and supported them no matter what anyway. Beyond ridiculous to say this points to their being involved in the murders if that is what they are implying IMO.

IMO the vultures won't admit he acted alone because they couldn't promote insane conspiracies to make money from. JMO but I think what they are doing should also be considered criminal because people are really being harassed and threatened because of the conspiracies.
I find it mind boggling that the apologists seem to have decided that murdering a fetus of some other guy is not important as murdering a fetus with his own dna. There's a word for what they are calling Nico, I can't even use it here. There is no proof that Shanann ever hooked up with any other man during her marriage. There isn't even a hint of it. The DA meant some other random "Chris" out of all in the USA, instead of the very same confessed murderer when he told the Watts the DNA was Chris's?

But guess what...CW did hook up, and in doing so broke 3 or more big huge commandments.

I still think NK was involved to the point of giving him a big girl ultimatum Saturday night, like millions of mistresses have given their married boyfriends (and vice versa) but I don't think she knew the extent of his probable response to programming. But his family did know that, and having him write a letter 10 days before he murdered them all put the idea in his head that it was feasible and ok to think of a scenario that included the death of the children. Imo

Another aspect of the effort to work with (exploit) the Watts to get CW out, is the apologists near absolute refusal to discuss the 5 hour confession, and the 12 hand written letters, all confession. They apparently think the case ended that day that the DA "made CW plead guilty and wailing was heard throughout the jail that he never hurt his kids". Remember that one?

I find it mind boggling that the apologists seem to have decided that murdering a fetus of some other guy is not important as murdering a fetus with his own dna. There's a word for what they are calling Nico, I can't even use it here. There is no proof that Shanann ever hooked up with any other man during her marriage. There isn't even a hint of it. The DA meant some other random "Chris" out of all in the USA, instead of the very same confessed murderer when he told the Watts the DNA was Chris's?

But guess what...CW did hook up, and in doing so broke 3 or more big huge commandments.

I still think NK was involved to the point of giving him a big girl ultimatum Saturday night, like millions of mistresses have given their married boyfriends (and vice versa) but I don't think she knew the extent of his probable response to programming. But his family did know that, and having him write a letter 10 days before he murdered them all put the idea in his head that it was feasible and ok to think of a scenario that included the death of the children. Imo

Another aspect of the effort to work with (exploit) the Watts to get CW out, is the apologists near absolute refusal to discuss the 5 hour confession, and the 12 hand written letters, all confession. They apparently think the case ended that day that the DA "made CW plead guilty and wailing was heard throughout the jail that he never hurt his kids". Remember that one?

The current conspiracy theorist the Watts family is associating with reminds me of one from a few years ago who made truly ridiculous claims, such as 4 year old Bella was responsible for the strangulation marks on Shanann's neck. IMO they have all pretty much relied on logical fallacies to appeal to people's ignorance. JMO

As far as I know, none of us posting here knows the R family. We don't make money posting here and the last thing we want to be doing is still talking about the Watts case, but the abuse is still happening, so here we are. I hope when Frankie wins that YT will be forced to take down the creators who don't remove their abusive content. Very truly, that would be the very best outcome for both families IMO.

I don't think the Rs are trying to make money off people. In fact, I believe they could have made more money than anyone else by promoting conspiracies about NK and the Watts family. But they haven't done that because that would be totally wrong and it would be a complete injustice to Shanann and her babies not to blame the person responsible. IMO

I believe the Ronnie and Cindy Watts truly loved Bella and Cece, and want to believe that when Cindy seemed pleased when Chris told her about his supposed plan to divorce Shanann, it was because she thought they would all be moving back to NC and not just out of spite. But the last thing Chris wanted to do was go back to NC because he wanted to stay in CO and be with NK.

I'm truly sorry for the Watts because it must be so hard for them to accept the fact that Chris murdered 3 of their grandchildren, along with their daughter in-law. I pray they will accept the truth so they all can begin to heal and replace their hate with love.

CW's number one male fan has come out with yet another insane claim. Evidently, CW's former coworkers who were “involved big time”, took his family out of the house through the backyard while the neighbor conspired to film Chris loading his truck in the driveway that morning as part of a grand conspiracy to railroad poor Chris. Apparently, DA Rourke was in on it too because he has it in for men with facial hair.

A family murder in CO to them is bigger than the Kennedy Assassination because they accuse pretty much everyone who knows the difference between right and wrong of being part of the grand conspiracy against Chris Watts. For just being a decent human being and having empathy for others who are also being harassed like Frank Sr does for CW's former coworkers, well that just points to guilt in the eyes of his fans. It's really hard to believe at times that it isn't just a sick joke.

His male fans really seem to relate to him which concerns me, because we are talking about a family annihilator. IMO his male fans use intimidation tactics on people who expose lies such as, 'you'll go down with them or saying stuff like 'tick tock tick tock' in a menacing way, along with using clips of Billy Jigsaw from the Saw movies.

IMO they are the kind of people who would purposely bully someone they knew was suicidal to death and then claim 'see, I told you they were hiding something!' IMO the stalking and threats they are encouraging by promoting insane conspiracies will eventually lead some unhinged person to violence.

Chris Watts has never retracted his confessions about murdering his family. He was the person with the motive and opportunity and all of the evidence points to him being the killer. Premeditation is what the actual evidence supports.

JMO but I'll never understand why the Watts appear to want to incite hate and potential violence against a family who has lost so much because of the actions of their son. IMO they should be grateful both of their children are still alive and that they still have grandchildren to watch grow up. It's sad that their grandchildren are being raised around hatred and lies when they already have an uncle who annihilated his family for his his own selfish reasons. JMO

Chris Watts is a self admitted monster; a family annihilator. One of the worst, most selfish types of killer out there IMO.

He sacrificed his 3 beautiful girls and unborn son to be with a side piece. That is some remarkably cold, calculating and disturbing moves going on his twisted mind to carry that out.

His defense fan clubs are as delusional as he is IMO. They can never tarnish or dim Shannon, Bella, CeeCee or Nicko's lights.

JMO

There appears to be a lot of misinformation about the life insurance that CW took out through his employer Anadarko. Below is a post I wrote a couple of years ago that I hope will make things clearer. I would also like to suggest that anyone who wants factual information come here with questions rather than listening to vultures out to make money and people who appear to have drug-induced psychosis.

My understanding is that the slayer statute in Colorado does prohibit a killer from profiting from his crimes. Even though CW waived his rights to the insurance money, his parents claimed that:

As CW has no living descendants and no spouse, any disclaimed share of an intestate estate would go to his surviving parents, Ronnie and Cindy Watts, under Colo. Rev. Stat. § 15-11-103.
Sick Money Grab: Parents Of Killer Dad Chris Watts Seek $450K Insurance For Slain Wife, Children

The Rzuceks do have that $6 million judgment against CW, so ironically, they would have automatically received all of the $450K from him if there hadn't been a slayer statute, which generally treats the killer as if he predeceased the victim.

Apparently the families settled out of court and can't discuss the outcome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor
Back