Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a theory that FFC loaded his little body into GM's car and drove down towards the riding school where she stopped and put him into a culvert or drain. Quick and out of sight. Answers so many questions about behaviour.

Well they did drain a creek, which may of been related to drain outlets?

FFC and MFC and GM all knew imho. GMs slip about the number of people at the breakfast table was telling.

People slip up like that all the time when trying to describe and recall.

Interesting point, but whose safety? Previously it was because they had foster children.

One magistrate (in the alleged assault case), when she issued her suppression order, has clearly stated that there is a "real risk of harm" to the FP.

They cannot allow any prospect of vigilante justice by erratic people. If there is enough to charge anyone, it needs to go properly through the courts.

I think I understand that if the DPP will not proceed with laying charges, the police brief will go back to the coroner, where she can be questioned further on the evidence. At that stage she can either answer the questions potentially opening herself up to perjury, or confess from the stand or seek a certificate which would probably be granted. If a certificate is sought then she won't be able to clear the cloud over her head, but it will still be up to police to find more evidence to arrest her. IMO

I think I understand that if the DPP will not proceed with laying charges, the police brief will go back to the coroner, where she can be questioned further on the evidence. At that stage she can either answer the questions potentially opening herself up to perjury, or confess from the stand or seek a certificate which would probably be granted. If a certificate is sought then she won't be able to clear the cloud over her head, but it will still be up to police to find more evidence to arrest her. IMO

If the DPP decline to prosecute based on the evidence the police have presented, I am guessing that the Coroner won't be able to recommend prosecution? Seeing that prosecution had already been declined.

FFC and MFC and GM all knew imho. GMs slip about the number of people at the breakfast table was telling.

Agree, he was left somewhere far enough away originally, then moved to a more secure (and remote) location.

Do we think the FCs ever had a moment without being observed in the first few weeks/months?

If WT was left unfound for a good few weeks of intense searching then I'd suggest they'd think they'd gotten away with it, and returning to the site to move him would just seem risky?

Last edited:
I don't know if the focus on FM means the FF is clear, or if they are deliberately trying to split them to spark conversation between them.

Can only assume the errand FF ran that morning was confirmed. That he did actually have a prescription. That he did buy the drugs, that the Skype call was necessary and taken, that the other callers were interviewed, that he couldn't Skype from the house, etc. And more over, that none of that was a method to explain his movements.

Last edited:
coming up on channel nine this morning foster mother speaks regarding the potential charges
just watched, a big nothing, fm didnt speak, just a letter from her lawyer asking for the police evidence and saying fm has always denied any wrong doing

Last edited:
Channel 7 Sunrise this morning.

Strange that a Channel 7 reporter is reporting before daybreak from Kendall outside the old house on Benaroon Drive.

I wonder if something is going on up there and the media camped outside the house.

Here is that footage from Kendall, that you mentioned Musso, and further discussion of the case …

If the DPP decline to prosecute based on the evidence the police have presented, I am guessing that the Coroner won't be able to recommend prosecution? Seeing that prosecution had already been declined.
Unless by re -opening the inquest, further relevant information is gained from new witnesses??

I find this interesting. With no charges being laid as of yet, why even give a response. They've gone above and beyond IMO, and also calling for full disclosure of evidence.
Don't get me wrong, if charged then yes they get the evidence. But what they are asking for is like a sneak peek, of what may or may not happen. I don't thinkLE have to show their hand prior to pressing any charges

I don't thinkLE have to show their hand prior to pressing any charges
I think you are correct here …. I don’t think they have to hand anything over until it’s ordered by the judge after a charge goes to court….

Usually the Judge sets the timeframe for information to be handed over to the defense …

I find this interesting. With no charges being laid as of yet, why even give a response. They've gone above and beyond IMO, and also calling for full disclosure of evidence.
Don't get me wrong, if charged then yes they get the evidence. But what they are asking for is like a sneak peek, of what may or may not happen. I don't thinkLE have to show their hand prior to pressing any charges
JMO that, if she is in fact guilty of moving a corpse (William's) then the Foster Mother would already have a good idea of the possible evidence that the Police searches resulted in finding; having confirmation of exactly what Police have as evidence would be a distinct advantage ... ahead of further questioning if Police get the go-ahead from the DPP.

New ABC Article by Lia Harris

The foster mother of William Tyrrell is calling for police to disclose all evidence they have against her after a brief recommending criminal charges was handed to prosecutors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173