Brenda E Robertson death was in 1987 to my knowledge case has never been solved. Murdered in Pauling County, Dallas Ga

Savage40

Reaction score
Murdered
Brenda E Robertson is her name and I feel like this case never got answers. Please help me with this case.
The night she was murdered I was actually there with her but, unfortunately my mom came and got me unexpectedly because, she was scared that night. My dog sable was just barking barking in the back yard mother was nervous and scared. It didn’t make sense to me. So my dad told my mom to go get me.
I thought everything was gone be okay but, the next morning my dad goes by like normal and finds her stabbed to death lying in a puddle of blood.

Yes, I see the grave site. Sadly I haven't found an obituary which may list more pertinent details about BR.

Her son was arrested for the murder in 1992 but I couldn't find any other information after that. I assume since OP said it's unsolved that either the charges were dropped or he was acquitted?

thanks so much for sharing this but, I’m assuming it’s still unsolved then right? Or is it not considered since they arrested him and it all didn’t work out.
To me it’s like it’s still a mystery because if he didn’t do that to my aunt then who?

thanks so much for sharing this but, I’m assuming it’s still unsolved then right? Or is it not considered since they arrested him and it all didn’t work out.
To me it’s like it’s still a mystery because if he didn’t do that to my aunt then who?
I couldn't find any additional information about the case, but if her son (your cousin, I assume?) wasn't convicted for whatever reason, whether the charges were dropped or he was acquitted, then the case would still be considered unsolved.
Do you live in the area where this happened? There might be local newspaper archives available that aren't online.

Murdered
Brenda E Robertson is her name and I feel like this case never got answers. Please help me with this case.
The night she was murdered I was actually there with her but, unfortunately my mom came and got me unexpectedly because, she was scared that night. My dog sable was just barking barking in the back yard mother was nervous and scared. It didn’t make sense to me. So my dad told my mom to go get me.
I thought everything was gone be okay but, the next morning my dad goes by like normal and finds her stabbed to death lying in a puddle of blood.
I remember when this happened. They did a TV show on this hoping to get some answers "Unsolved Mysteries" I believe. Could you get any information from them ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back