OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

An Ohio man who allegedly killed his three sons in June is due back in court on Monday.

Suspect Chad Doerman is facing the death penalty for reportedly shooting his three children, ages 3, 4, and 7, in front of his wife and stepdaughter. WKEF reported that more than two dozen motions will be addressed during the latest hearing — including whether Doerman will wear restraints during his trial, which is scheduled for June.

[…]

WKEF reported that the court will also decide if the jury can be asked to show mercy during Doerman’s upcoming trial.

Mercy? The jury needs to show him mercy?

Like the mercy he extended to his wife holding the wee one who he shot anyway. And he chased down one of his boys and brought him back so his wife could watch that lil one die too.

Foot on him as my grandma would say. He deserves no mercy. Not a single ounce.

Mercy? The jury needs to show him mercy?

Like the mercy he extended to his wife holding the wee one who he shot anyway. And he chased down one of his boys and brought him back so his wife could watch that lil one die too.

Foot on him as my grandma would say. He deserves no mercy. Not a single ounce.
Feed him alive to the wild animals. And he planned the killing for months. He doesn't deserve mercy nor a trial. And he walking into court looking like he about to pass out from fear. I hope the other inmates are treating him like the monster he is.

Ot I dunno, I would say Andrea is evil. Regardless, I do not care if an expert calls her mentally Ill. So what. Jmo.
Don’t agree about that at all. Big difference of a woman who was suffering with PPD psychosis and a man that allegedly shot his sons to get back at his wife wanting to divorce him.

Don’t agree about that at all. Big difference of a woman who was suffering with PPD psychosis and a man that allegedly shot his sons to get back at his wife wanting to divorce him.
I read everything I could about Yates. Iirc she got a second trial because some expert prosecution witness made a mistake in court and cited her saying something prejudicial as happening before it could have. Ie got the dates mixed up " for some reason" which put her in a worse light. Once that was thrown out on appeal I think she got off the murder charge. I am missing a lot there, but am in the ballpark.

If any spouse in a horrid situation like this should take some blame that would be the person who worked to make her have so many babies in such a short time period when she was already diagnosed with so many mental problems. Iirc she was not supposed to be left alone with the kids but her spouse did just that.

Of all the cases I've looked into, hers is the most sympthetic, imo. Even now she could legally leave the institution but she stays on as some advocate for troubled women, something like that..
It's all on youtube.

Why the heck does this trial need to be scheduled for a month. There’s eyewitnesses to him killing his babies. Is he pleading insanity?
I think when there are child /children victims they schedule at least a week for jury selection. Example: Letecia Stauch trial.
The Court and lawyers know that so many prospective jurors will say they don’t think they can handle serving. I think I would be one. JMO

Also, is this a death penalty trial? I think they schedule more time at trial for that too. Again it’s harder to seat a jury.

Just my speculation.

I read everything I could about Yates. Iirc she got a second trial because some expert prosecution witness made a mistake in court and cited her saying something prejudicial as happening before it could have. Ie got the dates mixed up " for some reason" which put her in a worse light. Once that was thrown out on appeal I think she got off the murder charge. I am missing a lot there, but am in the ballpark.

If any spouse in a horrid situation like this should take some blame that would be the person who worked to make her have so many babies in such a short time period when she was already diagnosed with so many mental problems. Iirc she was not supposed to be left alone with the kids but her spouse did just that.

Of all the cases I've looked into, hers is the most sympthetic, imo. Even now she could legally leave the institution but she stays on as some advocate for troubled women, something like that..
It's all on youtube.
Agree totally. Rusty got off and was able to remarry and have children. I don’t feel like he was a horrible person, but very negligent to Andrea and their kids. I feel very sympathetic to Andrea as well. Very sad.

I still think he did this to cause the maximum amount of pain to his wife. She is still alive and has to suffer this grief.
His wife had to give birth to these three children. He only watched the birth a little, if at all (coward that he is, he certainly couldn't even bring himself to do that). Poor wife, I feel for her. So very sad.

Looked for updates but found none. I thought of Mom/daughter on Christmas, I don't want to imagine how difficult it was for both of them :(
It's crazy.
He admitted to it; he was SEEN doing it; classing him as insane or not mentally stable or not criminally responsible, etc. etc. and so on and so forth, is not going to change the fact that he pre-meditated this, by his own admission.
This delaying the inevitable that he and his attorneys are playing is just disrespect to the victims and survivors.
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back