Casey Anthony: Where The Truth Lies (Peacock Documentary) Discussion

I just watched the special on George and Cindy. For those saying that Cindy finally has come to see what Casey really did, she has not! Cindy still believes that Caylee accidentally drowned. She does think Casey did the cover-up. George believes that Casey over-sedated Caylee, causing her death. The show just made me sad. George and Cindy are not perfect people, but they certainly loved little Caylee.
Nobody would ever cover up an accidental drowning. Doesn't make any sense at all. If Cindy feels this way after all of these years she's nuts. JMO

Did you guys catch when …
Cindy said Baez took (just)her in his office and said Casey wants you to know how Caylee died. She drown. And we are going to say George did it because that’s the only way Casey is going to avoid the death penalty.
Cindy said this really fast.
It was that same tone she used when she called 911 and said it smells like a dead body in there

JMO

She admitted she read things online! This is literally word for word her new excuse! Wow! just Wow! Thanks for sharing. She is such a horrible human being. I cannot imagine!
Darn, that link seems to be broken now. I’m late to the show.

Karma did get her. She became globally infamous, her parents pretty much wrote her off, and she had to trade favors for legal representation. Her legacy is being a "Etarded" club kid with a bad tat and hellacious backne. Minus a child...
A former friend of mine almost killed her kid via drug induced neglect and to this day she won't acknowledge what she was doing wrong. We had to write her off.
Some people are not meant to reproduce. Hate to say it. Ask any social worker.
Unfortunately lots of women who were not meant to reproduce, did it anyway- just look around at the atrocious level of child abuse and worse. As far as karma getting Casey- I don't see it- she probably loves being infamous- all that attention, good or bad, is still the attention she has always craved. She doesn't care if her parents wrote her off--- she knew that would happen when she told those whopper lies about her father- she is living the life she always wanted minus a child she never wanted in the first place

I simply cannot believe the clips they showed of Casey claiming things like George 'put a pillow over Caylee's face to smother her' while having sex, just plain evil.
She has to have mental issues to a severe extent.
Have to wonder if she is sick of being harassed when out in public, or is tired of being in hiding and needs attention, and playing the 'poor poor me' card is her way of not only making money but getting back into the headlines.
I would not be able to watch Casey's interview and all the lies, I'll keep my low blood pressure!

I have reflected a bit more on this. After seeing the home video Cindy took of Casey all dressed up and doating on Casey, giving her all the attention, praising her beauty, etc...I think the root of this is Casey's jealousy. She wanted to be the center of attention in the family and Cindy and George fell in love with Caylee. All the focus the Casey used to get went to the baby. Casey is a sick person and it's manifested into an evil person. The family dynamics are interesting. I do wonder how their son and his family are doing, I hope they have had some type of closure. It must be exhausting reliving that horrible time in their lives every day. I hope Cindy and George can move forward.

JMO

Casey was not raped and Caylee was not a result of rape! There's no way the drama queen would have kept that secret for decades. She would have gotten miles of traction out of it with her family, especially her mother. All JMO

I have reflected a bit more on this. After seeing the home video Cindy took of Casey all dressed up and doating on Casey, giving her all the attention, praising her beauty, etc...I think the root of this is Casey's jealousy. She wanted to be the center of attention in the family and Cindy and George fell in love with Caylee. All the focus the Casey used to get went to the baby. Casey is a sick person and it's manifested into an evil person. The family dynamics are interesting. I do wonder how their son and his family are doing, I hope they have had some type of closure. It must be exhausting reliving that horrible time in their lives every day. I hope Cindy and George can move forward.

JMO
I think her jealousy of her parents' affection and attention towards Caylee was a factor for Casey wanting Caylee out of the picture, but I think the over-riding factor was she just wanted to be free to do whatever she wanted to do--she wanted the night life--and for her, Caylee was an albatross - and she just had to get rid of her---She has no remorse (obviously) for her actions. She is as cold as ice-- she never batted an eyelash in her interviews- she lies with such ease-- she is free because of several factors which include the prosecution going for the death penalty without a cause of death, and other intangibles that occurred during the trial. Apparently the lie about George was believed by some jurors: IMO this was just a really poor jury: they fell for the manipulation by the defense: putting her in a low chair making her look smaller and vulnerable, Casey's mother covering up for Casey during her testimony- she out and out perjured herself to save her daughter. In any event, Casey is free as the breeze: I just hope and pray she has no more children.

Nobody would ever cover up an accidental drowning. Doesn't make any sense at all. If Cindy feels this way after all of these years she's nuts. JMO
Unless CA knew Caylee had drowned due to Casey’s own negligence - maybe sleeping or under the influence, and losing track of Caylee. A drowning accident can happen when a parent loses track of a toddler for a few minutes, not a few hours. The latter could result in manslaughter or murder charges against the parent.

Here is a example of a case where a mother staged a different scenario for a baby‘s drowning to hide the fact the child was left unattended in a bathtub:

I think her jealousy of her parents' affection and attention towards Caylee was a factor for Casey wanting Caylee out of the picture, but I think the over-riding factor was she just wanted to be free to do whatever she wanted to do--she wanted the night life--and for her, Caylee was an albatross - and she just had to get rid of her---She has no remorse (obviously) for her actions. She is as cold as ice-- she never batted an eyelash in her interviews- she lies with such ease-- she is free because of several factors which include the prosecution going for the death penalty without a cause of death, and other intangibles that occurred during the trial. Apparently the lie about George was believed by some jurors: IMO this was just a really poor jury: they fell for the manipulation by the defense: putting her in a low chair making her look smaller and vulnerable, Casey's mother covering up for Casey during her testimony- she out and out perjured herself to save her daughter. In any event, Casey is free as the breeze: I just hope and pray she has no more children.
You've got that right - 'cold as ice' while being questioned by law enforcement and in all interviews.
Now suddenly she cries on cue on camera while accusing George of the most horrendous things and claiming they're all true.
Oh boo hoo.

Unless CA knew Caylee had drowned due to Casey’s own negligence - maybe sleeping or under the influence, and losing track of Caylee. A drowning accident can happen when a parent loses track of a toddler for a few minutes, not a few hours. The latter could result in manslaughter or murder charges against the parent.

Here is a example of a case where a mother staged a different scenario for a baby‘s drowning to hide the fact the child was left unattended in a bathtub:
You can always find an outlier- some unusual case that supports what you may believe. It would be a very unusual circumstance for a parent to try and cover up a drowning: sure, one in million times it happens- I firmly believe that did not happen in this case- there is just so much evidence that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death.

It's difficult to imagine ANY man who has parents, friends, coworkers, or associates presenting Casey Anthony as a mate he intends to marry and have children with.

Serial - and serious - lies about all the past men in her life and child-killing are substantial obstacles.

Wonder what Casey's reaction will be to George's polygraph test, showing that he had nothing to do with Caylee's death and no knowledge of her body being dumped in those woods?
Will she come up with yet another 'version' of events to cover her tracks?
This will be very interesting!

There's some man out there that slept with Casey and that has to wonder if Caylee may have been his child. Does a deceased persons DNA stay on file? Wondering if someone down the road could be connected through Caylee's DNA.

Wonder what Casey's reaction will be to George's polygraph test, showing that he had nothing to do with Caylee's death and no knowledge of her body being dumped in those woods?
Casey will have an answer. I expect she'd say something like: George is such a sociopath that he can beat the test.

Casey Anthony will never reach the end of her capacity to lie. One can only hope that she will reach the end of people who are willing to hear her do so.

I think she'll slither back into her hole and we won't hear from her unless it's related to clubbing or hooking up with men via social media.

I'm interested in Jose representing Shanna Gardner in this case - Jared Bridegan murder: Attorney Jose Baez enters not guilty plea on behalf of Bridegan’s ex-wife
Her family has the means to pay him.

JMO

Casey will have an answer. I expect she'd say something like: George is such a sociopath that he can beat the test.

Casey Anthony will never reach the end of her capacity to lie. One can only hope that she will reach the end of people who are willing to hear her do so.
oh, you are so right: she will never reach the end of her capacity to lie! that is her core personality, that is exactly who she is--- repulsive- just repulsive

I thought that Casey is claiming that Caylee died in an accidental drowning not from neglect. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back