TX TX - Harley Warren Morris, 29, Tyler, 21 Jan 2024 *last seen after leaving a club*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
[...]

Harley Warren Morris, 29, was last seen on Sunday, Jan. 21 at 3 a.m. walking alone north in the 2100 block of N Grand Ave after leaving the 50 Grand Club.

[...]

Harley Morris is 6’ 3" and weighs 160 pounds. He has blond hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black jacket with gray sleeves, black pants and a black Prime 102 baseball style hat.

Anyone who has information about Harley Morris' location should contact Tyler police at 903-531-1000.

[...]

"We know he works at Prime 102, and he had gone to the 50 Grand Club on the 2100 block of North Grand Avenue with some friends. We know he left the 50 Grand Club, and that was the last place anyone saw him. I don’t know if he had anything to drink at the club, but when he was leaving the club the video shows him, it looked like he was stumbling a little,” Erbaugh [Tyler PD] said.

Tyler PD says a family member of Harley’s reported him missing after not being able to get in contact with him and he failed to show up to work the next day, something they say is not like him.

WAM, Harley’s mother, says he was not known to frequent this area. “He’d never been to the club before, his friend drove him there, so he was probably not paying attention to which way they were going in. So, we feel like he’s gotten extremely lost, and we pray to God that’s what’s happened right now,” WAM said.

[...]

“They are following all the leads that have come in and they are actually going around looking at doorbell video cameras, any cameras on businesses and things like that to maybe try and get a little more information on which way he went after he left the club,” Erbaugh said. "

[...]

Here is a google map of the general area of 2100 N. Grand, not sure the single store gray business with the "now open" sign is the club they are referring to, other than a food place I don't see any other businesses close by.
It was down into the high 20s that evening. That concerns me more than anything. https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/tyler/75702/january-weather/331126

JAN 31

TYLER, Texas — Dozens of family and friends came together for a candlelight vigil at the Glass Recreation Center in Tyler for a 29-year-old man who was last seen 10 days ago.

Nice-looking guy -- hoping he is okay, but it's been several days -- very worrisome.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Tyler, TX - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tyler is a city in eastern Texas. It's known as a center for rose cultivation. In season, thousands of rose bushes line the manicured grounds of the Tyler Municipal Rose Garden. The Tyler Rose Museum explores the history of the city’s annual Texas Rose Festival. Housed in an 1859 mansion set in landscaped LeGrand Park, the Goodman Museum features antique furnishings and Civil War–era medical artifacts. ― Google
[...]
Population: 107,192 (2021)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here is a google map of the general area of 2100 N. Grand, not sure the single store gray business with the "now open" sign is the club they are referring to, other than a food place I don't see any other businesses close by.
It was down into the high 20s that evening. That concerns me more than anything. https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/tyler/75702/january-weather/331126

Same, I definitely can’t find a 50 Grand Club at 2126 N Grand (address from this article): Tyler police looking for information about shooting at 50 Grand Club

I just see a Joey’s Tacos. Weird.

I think the 50 Grand Club is a strip club. It's in a pretty run down area of the town. If he went with two other guys why was he walking by himself? Did he want to leave and they didn't or did they leave without him. Did he have his own vehicle? Don't have a good feeling about this one.

1706764296577.png
"He has a heart of gold. He was always willing to help anybody, even if it put him out," Bill Morris said. "He stands on his principles."

Harley Morris is 6’ 3" and weighs 160 pounds. He has blond hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black jacket with gray sleeves, black pants and a black Prime 102 baseball style hat.

Sounds like a lovely man

JAN 31

TYLER, Texas — Dozens of family and friends came together for a candlelight vigil at the Glass Recreation Center in Tyler for a 29-year-old man who was last seen 10 days ago.

Noting:
  • The family chose the Glass Recreation Center as the venue to meet up because community tips indicated Harley was last seen near that neighborhood on the northside of Tyler.
  • In an update shared Wednesday, police said they're still actively searching for Harley Morris. The police department is now asking residents and businesses north of Gentry Parkway to North Loop 323 to check any cameras or doorbell cameras between 3 to 7 a.m. Jan. 21.
  • His father Bill Morris said they will meet up at 11 a.m. Wednesday outside the Glass Recreation Center to search a new area they haven't searched yet. They need as many people as they can to come out and look.

JAN 31, 2024
Morris works at Prime 102, a restaurant in downtown Tyler. He is described as a caring nature enthusiast who enjoys fishing and gardening.

"He already had his seeds that he was getting ready to sow in the spring," Wendi said.

She said her son is loving and compassionate – everything someone could want in a son.

“He doesn’t do drugs," Wendi said. "He would never leave his family hanging like this if he were in his right mind.”

JAN 31, 2024
He was last seen wearing a black/gray hoodie pants, and a black Prime 102 baseball cap, and black shoes. Photos are included in this article.

1706765143743.png 1706765212094.png 1706765236307.png

JAN 31, 2024
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the TPD at (903) 531-1000 or Crimestoppers at (903) 597-2833. Crimestoppers is offering a reward up to $1,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Harley Morris. Only tips directly to Crimestoppers are eligible for a reward.

“He’s turned out to be a pretty good chef himself. When I broke my leg at Breaker’s as the chef there, he just stepped in and took over like it was his own,” said Morris.

“Growing up, he learned fishing like quick, it became his favorite past time, it became his life while we were down in south Florida. But keep up the faith and keep helping us search. Every step anybody else makes is a step in the right direction somewhere.”

“He’s turned out to be a pretty good chef himself. When I broke my leg at Breaker’s as the chef there, he just stepped in and took over like it was his own,” said Morris.

“Growing up, he learned fishing like quick, it became his favorite past time, it became his life while we were down in south Florida. But keep up the faith and keep helping us search. Every step anybody else makes is a step in the right direction somewhere.”
How sad. I'd really like to know what kind of venue he went to. There is no real online information about the 50 Grand Club other than a FB blurb from 2022 talking about strippers. Is it a legal club or an after hours club which is why no one is talking.

How sad. I'd really like to know what kind of venue he went to. There is no real online information about the 50 Grand Club other than a FB blurb from 2022 talking about strippers. Is it a legal club or an after hours club which is why no one is talking.
I could not find a "club" with that name anywhere, let alone on that street. Here's a Google Map view of 2126 North Grand which is listed as the 50 Grand event center .https://www.facebook.com/50grndevntcenter/ It hosts private venues, parties, etc. But if you look at the video taken of him leaving the "club" the parking lot area looks very similar to the parking at that address so I'm thinking that is the venue. From the street, it doesn't look like much though but there are no other buildings/businesses anywhere near that could be a "club", just a taco place a little ways down the road.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johandev
Back