MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And wouldn’t there be some civil liability for that? for example Le tested some sort of drug for me, I take it, drive somewhere and crash/kill someone. Wouldn’t LE have a part of the liability like a bartender who over-served a drunk driver.
Correct. Those Officers would likely not have any qualified immunity from direct suit. And the County, if the sheriff did indeed authorize this, would have waived its sovereign immunity as well. Which is why I find it hard to believe any LE would engage in this.

IDK. Like many in my larger field, I've had to engage with far too many exposures to Fentanyl in my ER and clinical experience over the past decade especially. I can't recall any where F-laced MJ was thought to be a factor, but that data would often not be available or particularly salient in 1st-line care.

F "enhancement" of pills and grinds is what I have typically seen, but ultimately the fact of F, specifically its potency and availability, and scope of action, are more important IMO than its vehicle.

This case is a nightmare scenario, for sure.
Thanks for your reply!! And not to get too far off topic...
I will say I recently (today) saw a case where some individuals were blowing fentanyl smoke into the face of a newborn with the intention of calming the child. Horrible, I know! They were smoking fentanyl and meth, so it can be smoked and I stand corrected about it not being able to smoke it, though, imo I'm dubious of fentanyl being in marijuana, though not impossible.

Last edited:
So how do you feel about the police stating they aren't investigating it as homicide? Are they dropping the ball or waiting before disclosing more information?
Yes in the very beginning of this case that's what they (LE) said but I think it was just to let the people involved relax and no worry but who cares what I think.....we all know now that drugs were involved and this investigation will developed much faster now....

I was wondering ... would they have: ingested (swallowed)/smoked/injected (is fenty 'injectable ?) this inside, and then walked out into the back yard ?
Because I was thinking if it was instant, wouldn't they have been discovered inside the house ?
Did the drugs absorb gradually ?
Omo.
I’ve been wondering the same thing.

Why do you think 5th man would be mistaken/fib about that? Seems an inconsequential thing to him and his version/timeline of things for him to even bother saying it if wasn't true. And in tandem, why would JW's lawyer, his mouthpiece, say JW was "home sporadically" if from the beginning JW said to him that he never went out?

I don't trust anything said by 5th man. I also don't trust anything the lawyer said. I also now think that maybe not even JW knows what he told the lawyer. None of them are reliable witnesses IMO. But that doesn't mean JW did anything criminal.

Take the time to listen to the whole video...45 minutes....Jordan Willis behavior is very suspicious....
Is there any fact mentioned in the video that hasn't been previously covered in the three very informative Websleuth threads?

If there is some fact that Nancy Grace has uncovered but no one else is aware of, I'd be curious to know what it is. Otherwise it's just her spin on what's already known. And considering her very poor track record, I'm not inclined to listen to someone who always goes for the most sensational perspective, no matter how dubious.

Thanks for your reply!! And not to get too far off topic...
I will say I recently saw a case where some individuals were blowing fentanyl smoke into the face of a newborn with the intention of calming the child. Horrible, I know! They were smoking fentanyl and meth, so it can be smoked and I stand corrected about it not being able to smoke it, though, imo I'm dubious of fentanyl being in marijuana, though not impossible.
Around Christmas my daughterinlaws nephew and a couple of his friends were admitted into hospital one died two lived it was smoked , apparently it was thought to be a weed and cocaine joint that was laced with fentanyl,so it happens . Fentanyl is so deadly why risk it jmoo

The 5th friend may no exist....lots of stuff not adding up....
A fifth friend, Alex Waemer-Lee, said he left the gathering around 11 p.m. Jan. 7
Kansas City Chiefs fan who hosted watch party where three friends froze to death checks into rehab

The mysterious 'fifth man' in the baffling case of three Kansas City Chiefs fans found dead outside a rental home after a football watch party can be exclusively revealed by DailyMail.com as long-time friend Alex Weamer-Lee.

He is a high school pal of the victims whose bodies were discovered two days after the celebratory gathering on January 7 – but says he left at midnight after the football finished and when everyone was alive.
Mystery 'fifth man' in the baffling case of dead Chiefs' fans revealed

Alex Weamer-Lee has previously said through his attorney that all three men were alive when he left the home.
[snip]
Weamer-Lee, whose identity wasn’t previously revealed, said that the three victims and Willis were still awake and alive in the house by the time he left.
5th Kansas City Chiefs Fan at Home Where 3 Men ‘Froze to Death’ in Backyard Has History of Drug Arrests: Report - NewsBreak

FOX4 spoke with the fifth person who was at the home via phone. At this point, we’re not naming him.

He said when he left, the three victims and Willis were still awake. He stressed that it’s absolutely not true that he was the last person to see the three men alive.

After asking a few more questions, he directed FOX4 to his attorney, Andrew Talge.

In an interview with FOX4, Talge said his client arrived at Willis’ house around 7 p.m. that Sunday. He said his client was hanging out with the four others until about midnight. It’s at that point when he left.
Details change again, 5th friend speaks out after 3 men found dead at KC home

I can assure you, the fifth friend exists.

The 5th friend may no exist....lots of stuff not adding up....

What do you mean the 5th man doesn't exist? We know his name, he has spoken to the press, there are photos of him with the others.

Have you read any of the other posts on this thread, or have you only watched the Nancy Grace video?

Last edited:
We will see...the investigation will go faster now that we know drugs were involved in this case
Based on the facts thus far, Fentanyl was found in their systems according to the tox.

Fentanyl ODs are identifiable by the eyes having "pinpoint pupils" and thus would have been visible to the immediate first responders.

That fact alone fully explains the immediate comments of "not a homicide". Additionally, we have ZERO idea what exactly JW told the cops when they spoke with him ... he may very well have disclosed they were doing coke etc.

I doubt JW:
1) is lacing his own friend's coke with fentanyl, given his expertize; and
2) then allowing them to take it on his property knowing how deadly that fentanyl is.

IF he he is a coke user too, I've no doubt that also explains his quickly checking himself into rehab. Coke - Fentanyl - three of my besties dead in my backyard. That particular wake-up call would be even louder in his head than cops beating on his door.

Death by tragic misadventure. Any future prosecution would be of whoever supplied those drugs - if they can track that individual down and I suspect accessing of one of the deceased's cell phones will assist with that.

Idk what to think but I’m triggered for sure. I was prescribed the patches for 18 months. Never ever did I even think there would be a someday when it was illegally manufactured into pill form with so many tragedies. It was quite a long time ago but I’m having flashbacks of my own scare.

I really wanna know just exactly what LE found so early on that determined there was no foul play. What did they see? Or did JW admit the cocaine usage?

* I just see the comment above. I didn’t think about the eye appearance giving it away.

At least one of the men had to have his car keys in his pocket or jacket. And/or a phone.

They could have got out of the cold before freezing to death.
They had to have been blacked out.

There is no other reasonable explanation.

jmo

At three times the lethal dose of fentanyl, your scenario is well supported by the evidence.

And upthread, there was a discussion about the rapidity of unconsciousness with anesthetics/opiates. Depending on dose, fentanyl is given intravenously to either induce calm/pain relief/stillness during a procedure OR at slightly higher doses to produce reduced states of consciousness.

Fentanyl (Sublimaze) is the most commonly used opioid during general anesthesia in infants and children.

I was given fentanyl just two months ago during a procedure. I was not complete unconscious, but it was less than 3 seconds before I was in a dream state where neither the pain of the procedure or the anxiety of the procedure was completely gone.

So it works very quickly intravenously - and very quickly if inhaled, as well (and cocaine would just speed everything up, of course) WHY people knowingly use this drug (if they're not already opiate addicted), is such a mystery. I do believe a lot of the cocaine/fentanyl users do not know they are about to inhale fentanyl.

IMO.

I was thrilled when IL legalized marijuana. Because you know exactly what you are getting from the dispensary. You just never know where your "guy" is getting his from. It's not worth the risk for me. I believe that fentanyl is sometimes laced in weed. But in this instance, I think the men got a hot batch (laced) of coke.
I agree with you. Weed has been legal in Canada for a while now. When the legislation was in transition, between legal and illegal, police forces were still arresting individuals for possession. Even the cops got involved in the ground floor of commercially produced weed. The OPP had someone who invested in companies as well as a police chief of Toronto, because from their POV it was going to be lucrative for investors. What they didn't realize that a lot of long term users had their own suppliers, some as long as 20 plus years and none of those people were going to be waltzing into a cannabis dispensary for something they could get much cheaper.

Fast forward to today, two of the largest cannabis producers in Ontario have gone bankrupt and been taken over by international companies (I always had a suspicion that the Sherman murders may have had a connection just because of the timing). Many of my friends welcomed the legality of purchasing drugs from a dispensary because it meant they didn't have to hide their drug use from their kids. I guess I'm old fashioned but I still have issues with parents getting high with their kids. That old saw of 'I let my kids drink at home because I know what they're up to' is a crock. It doesn't mean their children will be their own gatekeeper or that of their friends, it just means they drink with abandon because from their POV they get parental approval.

When it comes to hard drugs like cocaine and opioids everyone who takes them know they are strictly regulated. They know there is an extreme risk in taking street drugs but they do it anyway. I think the drug use of the deceased individuals was buried by family members who offered them up as hard working men who would never do anything to compromise their families' wellbeing yet that's exactly what they did. Everyone who took drugs that fateful day took them voluntarily. Which is why in many ways I think trying to find the source of the drugs in this particular case is a mugs game. Does it lessen the crime if it turns out to be one of the deceased? Does it make it more of a crime if the one who provided it survived? That's a moral dilemma not a legal one, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018