GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Pawel did mention MT s and FD looking surprised when he arrived and they were at side of Tacoma and FD said it was because fooling around.
Either:
1. They were scrubbing in his car or doing something suss and they used this fooling around as to explanation why they looked surprised/flustered/guilty. (MT/They used sex and periods a lot in explanations as diversion IMO)
2. They actually were frisky after cleaning up all that blood. The rubber gloves, sponge, tape and bags - who can blame them? (That’s Sarcasm if your English is at medium conversation level)
Can only imagine how those welcoming people are feeling today.

One question.
Are they able to view the 3 Interviews in the deliberation room?
Yes they can -- the 3 Interviews were loaded on to the laptop.

The jury has all of the evidence in the case with them in the deliberation room, including a laptop loaded with the videos of Troconis' interviews with police. However, if they want to listen back to any testimony from the trial, they have to do so in the courtroom.

I believe Pawel did mention MT s and FD looking surprised when he arrived and they were at side of Tacoma and FD said it was because fooling around.
Either:
1. They were scrubbing in his car or doing something suss and they used this fooling around as to explanation why they looked surprised/flustered/guilty. (MT/They used sex and periods a lot in explanations as diversion IMO)
2. They actually were frisky after cleaning up all that blood. The rubber gloves, sponge, tape and bags - who can blame them? (That’s Sarcasm if your English is at medium conversation level)

Her “Churchgoing Christian Housewives of CT”was 100% PR! She could never admit to knowing anything because it would be admitted that she is a terrible person.
Yes, those Congregational Church pics with Mama T need to be recycled here as they were priceless.

I think the folks on L&C are ready to move into cocktail hour:

They have stopped sniping and are simply making declarative stmts at each other and they all end with. THE END!:

"Sick of people ignoring the truth about MT who think she was duped. She is a vicious, ice blooded VILLAIN. The end".

Yes they can -- the 3 Interviews were loaded on to the laptop.

The jury has all of the evidence in the case with them in the deliberation room, including a laptop loaded with the videos of Troconis' interviews with police. However, if they want to listen back to any testimony from the trial, they have to do so in the courtroom.

Thanks for confirming that @Seattle1 , that’s what I thought.

Just think of how long those interviews were if any of the jury wanted to listen to them again.

Ok so I surely hope the verdict doesn’t come mid day. I now have to take a relative for ekg and other bc she cannot drive per them. So for the others that have an appt tomorrow I feel ya .
I have a business lunch, maybe I can figure out a way to ONLY be alerted if the verdict comes in. ;)

ETA: I hope your relative is alright!

Back to beige.
Why am I reminded of the term ‘fade to gray’? MOO

I will continue to be patient on this jury. As many have said, they have a lot to look at and ponder. Surely not a simple task or matter IMO. And thanks to all here….. <modsnip - off topic>MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I surely hope the verdict doesn’t come mid day. I now have to take a relative for ekg and other bc she cannot drive per them. So for the others that have an appt tomorrow I feel ya .
Raising my hand. Canceled too many times in the last 5 weeks.
Don't know why but I have a niggling feeling this could go into next week.
But the Judge did tell them he expected March 1.
It could be the day.

IMO, that’s not good. Somebody’s holding out.
That's my impression as well.

First, the rehearing of the Petu testimony.
Then, the note to have clarification on the specifics of the charges and the law.

I might be wrong, but I suspect someone is holding out and the others are trying to urge adherence to the law rather than what that one juror feels the law is or should be.

IMO, that’s not good. Somebody’s holding out.
I don't think someone is holding out there's a lot to process and horn and little horn did their best to confuse them,sometimes jury's take a while . I hope they reach verdict tomorrow but they could take the time to process all the info and be back Monday with a verdict.we have had years to process this case they have had days ,jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57