GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she can issue a statement on May 24 she shouldn’t mind being sentenced on it.

Troconis Family Issues New Statement In Jennifer Dulos Case​

Monday marks the two-year anniversary of Jennifer Dulos' disappearance, and the family of suspect Michelle Troconis has something to say.​

I literally took my dog out, made a bagel, and I missed the whole thing.

Wow. Fantastic.

The State did a remarkable job with this case.

Every time I see a close up of MT’s sinister face, I have to unsee it by looking a GF’ picture from her on the stand. Someone said she has Jennifer’s smile

NBC CT is live rn too

State's side representing support for Jennifer's family and friends had the first 6 rows filled this morning.

Michi, you sneaky, lying, killing pissant! Guilty of all 6 charges. How dare you!

Much love to the precious survivors. Thanks to Lauren and Gloria for showing the world how real women behave. Special thanks to trial watchers here -- It's a good day for Justice!

Wow. Fantastic.

Every time I see a close up of MT’s sinister face, I have to unsee it by looking a GF’ picture from her on the stand. Someone said she has Jennifer’s smile
Brandi Churchwell is watching it live with her followers on Youtube right now if you missed it.

YES
Shout out to Atty Manning and Judge R as the case file clearly documents Jon Schoenhorn holding on to case evidence for over a year and I don't believe he should be entrusted with ANY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS.

PLEASE send a CSP Officer to his Office STAT TO PICK UP THE VENEZUELAN PASSPORT as if it gets renewed by whatever means and she flees with it there will be NO way to retrieve her.

Jon Schoenhorn again outright lied in Court today that there is no way to renew the Venezuelan passport. It could be done if the Family attempted it in Venezuela imo.

MT needs to also be placed on NO FLY LIST and Interpol Lists PRONTO too.

MOO
He’s cut from the same cloth as Pattis. And no doubt will be on the news circuits promoting his book. :rolleyes:

Wow. Fantastic.

She does. Jennifer is a perfect combo of her Mom and Dad. Rest in peace, Jennifer and Hilliard Farber. Blessings to Gloria.IMG_5177.jpeg

If she can issue a statement on May 24 she shouldn’t mind being sentenced on it.

Monday marks the two-year anniversary of Jennifer Dulos' disappearance, and the family of suspect Michelle Troconis has something to say.​

I remember this, and nothing has changed. She and anyone who supports her rancid behavior over the past 5 years is evil to the core.

I think it was State who objected out of respect,

They are fighting hard for that exclusive for Dateline. WOn't watch this as its simply foul but not unexpected from Shannon Miller aka Seeker of Truth who sits on the Defence side of the Courtroom.

MOO
I had read all of your reservations about Miller but I did click to listen to this live link and WOW were you SPOT ON. She is so in the camp of MT. It's blatantly obvious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX