GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. May today bring some relief to Gloria, the sweet children, and all of Jennifer’s family and friends. I am so glad GF acted swiftly and took custody of her grandchildren before their evil dad could get them. JF and MT destroyed so many lives, and in the end, it got them nothing. When will people learn that murder is never a solution.
I hope the Fatber’s ( Weinstein or whomever) turn around and immediately sue MT in civil court. Imo.

Regarding dress code for Contempt of Court - this is a hearing in front of a Judge - no Jury.

They only get non jail when they are still “presumed innocent” and out on bail, and compliant with bail. If someone is denied bail and incarcerated during trial - they get to wear regular clothes and remain un cuffed because otherwise, it would be prejudicial.

So she is convicted, no privileges, no risk of jury prejudice = jail attire.

I found MT's reaction, to the reading of the verdict, so strange. It was like a slow motion disappearing act. First she bows her head, then brings her hand to cover her face, more bowing, then buries her face on Horn's shoulder and on and on it went to she's full on the table. I'm sure she was horrified but I didn't see her outright sobbing.

With her not being able to have any visitors this weekend (not sure if she can receive phone calls or not) she's going to be full on insisting by Monday to 'get me out of here!' JMO

I'm actually still pinching myself that after all this time she was found guilty on all counts. And I've watched all the videos more times than I will admit.

By all accounts he is quite involved, responsible and she has spent 6 months a year with him for a long long time.
She is just another victim of the hubris and poor decisions of her mother. Wish her peace and glad she will be able to go to Argentina and hopefully recover.

MOO
I've said it before. IMO, he's a good man and clearly nuts about her.
Thankfully, she wasn't in the courtroom today.
She looked really uncomfortable on the courthouse steps when she did attend.
She's definitely a victim in all of this.
No doubt she loves her mother's family but she must be confused and conflicted by it all.
MOO

Thanks for asking. IMO perhaps not direct threat, but I get a feeling there was some “back channeling” going on, (even possibly after FD’s death) bet MT (& possibly Troc crew) and FD’s Greek crew. AT creeps me out big time.

To me, for MT to reveal all she knew would’ve exposed a larger network of conspirators. She took the gamble.

Or at the least, due to what she knew, she (or they) feared speaking out strongly against him. STILL! JFd was fair game.

MT & FD came from “honor” cultures in which loyalty to “family” and “agreements” tends to trump all—not to mention the governments being sketchy… not that the US is that great! And not painting with a broad brush, obviously.

(IMO also, MT inherited Mama T’s disdain for rule of law and a tendency to exploit.)

I know this is all disjointed. Suffice it to say that at the least, I think there’s a code of silence (in the sense of dysfunctional/addictive family systems) going on. Maybe more.

Also, why I think AC headed for the hills once FD departed ~~~~

(removing tinfoil hat)
There has to be a reason why MT did not disclose details she had to have known that day, probably before, definitely after. I believe FD killed JD but had assistance from his "$$ backers" to dispose of her. FD/MT only had to deal with what they handled at Welles. The others took care of the rest and MT knows who they are and was threatened to keep silent or else.

Good collection of images from today's events from NYP for those that might not have caught the event live:

Source: AP

View attachment 487334View attachment 487335

I found MT's reaction, to the reading of the verdict, so strange. It was like a slow motion disappearing act. First she bows her head, then brings her hand to cover her face, more bowing, then buries her face on Horn's shoulder and on and on it went to she's full on the table. I'm sure she was horrified but I didn't see her outright sobbing.

With her not being able to have any visitors this weekend (not sure if she can receive phone calls or not) she's going to be full on insisting by Monday to 'get me out of here!' JMO

I'm actually still pinching myself that after all this time she was found guilty on all counts. And I've watched all the videos more times than I will admit.
That's just it -- she wasn't sobbing! Her shoulders were steady. Photo #2 above is not the face of grief. Duper's delight? Who is she playing to? Maybe she should've poured those eyedrops in, for a more credible show of waterworks.

She has her whole family sewn up in this. Limelight. It's still limelight. Is she completely hollow? Chocolate Easter bunny.

I am beginning to think MT has been the center of her universe and the center of her family's universe her whole life. She must be confident this won't change that.

Stinkin' pedestal.

The vanity of these people.

Haul her away and keep her there.

JMO

They did not expect this verdict and are clearly devastated.

There is ONE PERSON responsible for their devastation but they seem either willfully blind to that fact OR they believe she should be above the law.

She is NOT above the law, as demonstrated by the verdict pronounced by 6 jurors today.
They all think that MT was chosen or picked as the person to be held accountable for JFd's death when that isn't the case at all. Claiming that the trial wasn't a fair one isn't going to fly but I bet JS is responsible for fostering this line of thinking. MOO

Thanks for asking. IMO perhaps not direct threat, but I get a feeling there was some “back channeling” going on, (even possibly after FD’s death) bet MT (& possibly Troc crew) and FD’s Greek crew. AT creeps me out big time.

To me, for MT to reveal all she knew would’ve exposed a larger network of conspirators. She took the gamble.

Or at the least, due to what she knew, she (or they) feared speaking out strongly against him. STILL! JFd was fair game.

MT & FD came from “honor” cultures in which loyalty to “family” and “agreements” tends to trump all—not to mention the governments being sketchy… not that the US is that great! And not painting with a broad brush, obviously.

(IMO also, MT inherited Mama T’s disdain for rule of law and a tendency to exploit.)

I know this is all disjointed. Suffice it to say that at the least, I think there’s a code of silence (in the sense of dysfunctional/addictive family systems) going on. Maybe more.

Also, why I think AC headed for the hills once FD departed ~~~~

(removing tinfoil hat)
@carolmaria
Totally agree about AT. I have a sense only, there there is a whole “underbelly” to uncover with that one. JMO
JMO.

Im sorry I forgot who mentioned it, but who are the Toot brothers?
Also, add my husband to the list of husbands that cant believe how wrapped up in these cases I get.
https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/ne...-asked-friend-to-make-alibi-call-17341184.php

The brief call made by Andreas Toutziaridis around 8:30 a.m. on May 24, 2019 placed him at the center of Connecticut’s largest investigation in recent history and prompted federal authorities to examine his potential role in the death and disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, court documents showed.

Google Andreas and you should find your answers JMO.

This guy was off from the beginning. And he still does not get it. Jmo
Yes, concur on this point. And still was surprised by the comments in that interview post verdict. I guess some fail to realize the significance of the phone manipulation, etc. to mention only one tiny piece of the evidence.

And I was only able to make it a few moments through the MT family courthouse steps ‘pronouncement’. Not a mention again of the death of JF. Amazing. Only words of injustice, etc. And then it seemed one of the family broke into tears when MT father spoke of the grandchildren. I was unable to watch it all. Not a mention of JF children.

I am stunned by their collective reaction. But thankful for the investigators, jury, court, judge, and prosecuting attorneys fine work in this long case. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members