Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Maybe BLC will plead guilty to the murder of Jesse, but to involuntary manslaughter of Luke .

Just out of interest, what happens in Aus is an impartial jury cannot be formed ?
BBM
I think he has the choice of a stand alone Judge only trial, versus a jury …

IMO

BBM
I think he has the choice of a stand alone Judge only trial, versus a jury …

IMO
Lets hope that he pleads guilty ( I don't think he will be offered any plea deal IMO ) and he spares all these poor people ( the housemates, the woman he involved, their family & friends, uber drivers etc ) the trauma of a trial .

We can only hope..........

For all of the timeline information we have to date …. Which is immense .. there really isn’t much for the Tuesday or Tuesday night (the day after the alleged murders)

He handed his gun in early to Balmain station / called in sick
He sent fake texts to the housemates
He must have picked up the bodies at some stage
He made a partial confession to someone that day????
He states he had elective surgery??? (Not confirmed)
But where to / or what then???
And where was he with the van and the bodies in the back???

The trip south and tossing items in the skip occurred on the Wednesday ..

IMO

Last edited:
Lets hope that he pleads guilty ( I don't think he will be offered any plea deal IMO ) and he spares all these poor people ( the housemates, the woman he involved, their family & friends, uber drivers etc ) the trauma of a trial .

We can only hope..........
I have a feeling he might want the notoriety … being the one papped by the paparazzi … at a trial…
I also think he may want the trial as it will be his last chance to feel any link whatsoever with the outside world ….

It will be interesting to see if he gets life without parole, despite telling the police where the bodies were … due to the nature of the alleged premeditated murder/s and being a police officer…misusing that trust, that position of power etc

Edit to add:

BLC telling the Police where the bodies were, just hastened the finding process…

Commissioner Fitzgerald also had said “I’m grateful that we removed some heartache from the family, we knew eventually with the technology we had out there eventually we’d find those bodies, but we thought it would be another 48 hours.”

IMO

Last edited:
I have a feeling he might want the notoriety … being the one papped by the paparazzi … at a trial…
I also think he may want the trial as it will be his last chance to feel any link whatsoever with the outside world ….

It will be interesting to see if he gets life without parole, despite telling the police where the bodies were … due to the nature of the alleged premeditated murder/s and being a police officer…misusing that trust, that position of power etc

IMO
Would that be good or bad in the long run? Of course we all want him to see the inside of a jail cell for a long long time, but suppose he does get life w/o parole, after telling police where those poor men were. What does that say to all the other murderers out there?

Would that be good or bad in the long run? Of course we all want him to see the inside of a jail cell for a long long time, but suppose he does get life w/o parole, after telling police where those poor men were. What does that say to all the other murderers out there?
Good point… but not all murderers are Police Officers who are supposed to uphold the law …. It would have to be made very clear, why his sentence was “life” if that was to be the case…

I assume he will get a full life sentence with parole at the end …

IMO,

Good point… but not all murderers are Police Officers who are supposed to uphold the law …. It would have to be made very clear, why his sentence was “life” if that was to be the case…

I assume he will get a full life sentence with parole at the end …

IMO,

I agree.

Being a Police officer means not only having greater power
but also greater responsibility.

Society cannot let criminals infiltrate Law Enforcement.

If a criminal gets higher sentence for killing a Police officer,
then a Police officer must be treated more harshly too for a crime.

JMO

Last edited:
How about people just stop murdering people when they don't get what they want?

He only told police where the bodies were when his game was up , he would have been happy for them never to be found IMO

I tried to quote, may not work (new here). About what can be done - I think there must be support groups where people experiencing these situations are discussing these issues already, that I should have thought of.
Every family needs to be proactive. Parents have to constantly teach kids when young to respect and when old enough, the realities of relationships, breakups etc. I've illustrated with stuff that's been in the news. I hate having to and don't go into detail but my child is not too sensitive so I think can handle it. Don't stop there. Check in regularly with friends, relatives going through relationship breakdowns.
All that doesn't help someone caught in the thick of someone's crazed obsession in the now. I would be locking down all social media at the least..be cautious about who you date (I know this can't stop every unstable person).
BLC breaking into Jesse's home, damaging propery together with the stalking is serious stuff.. grounds for arrest surely, had he reported him. Throw an ankle tracker on him that goes off when he gets within a certain proximity of the target... **Or involuntary psych ward him seeing as he's a risk to others!** Behavioural therapy a necessity. I don't know man. We need to get tough and proactive.
Might be off to the Mardi Gras. Will be thinking of the boys!

I tried to quote, may not work (new here). About what can be done - I think there must be support groups where people experiencing these situations are discussing these issues already, that I should have thought of.
Every family needs to be proactive. Parents have to constantly teach kids when young to respect and when old enough, the realities of relationships, breakups etc. I've illustrated with stuff that's been in the news. I hate having to and don't go into detail but my child is not too sensitive so I think can handle it. Don't stop there. Check in regularly with friends, relatives going through relationship breakdowns.
All that doesn't help someone caught in the thick of someone's crazed obsession in the now. I would be locking down all social media at the least..be cautious about who you date (I know this can't stop every unstable person).
BLC breaking into Jesse's home, damaging propery together with the stalking is serious stuff.. grounds for arrest surely, had he reported him. Throw an ankle tracker on him that goes off when he gets within a certain proximity of the target... **Or involuntary psych ward him seeing as he's a risk to others!** Behavioural therapy a necessity. I don't know man. We need to get tough and proactive.
Might be off to the Mardi Gras. Will be thinking of the boys!
Great post.

Somewhere along the line, people seem to have lost their coping skills / impulse control to deal with all life's ups & downs. Everyone has crisis in their life at some point.

We seem to be living in this fake world , where what counts, is how may likes you get on social media etc. Your perceived image to the world. People don't seem to talk to each other anymore, it's all thru screens where you can basically be whatever you want.

In my line of work, I see young kids, teens & adults react impulsively to the most benign situations ( ie someone didn't text them back etc, it's often about social media ) & they can do really stupid things " in the moment" that can be life altering.

I also think alot of people think that are entitled & are so self centred & self absorbed that they don't have any empathy for fellow human beings..........I've noticed this more since Covid in my work ( eg person next to them can be trying very hard to die, while we are trying very hard to save them & all the other patient & their family are worried about is that I didn't get them a warm blanket / cup of tea / sandwich etc ) Obviously not all, but a hell of alot.........

Than there is the many people who have a personality disorder/s, who seem to wear this diagnosis like a badge of honour :rolleyes:

I don't have the answers, but simply talking to people & being involved in their life would be a start.

All IMO

Ted talk over :p

Last edited:
Yeah at least curious as to what was in the surfboard covers and have a look...
I think I can say most of us here, seeing something new in your backyard, under a tarp would be pretty intrigued as to what it was, The fact one of them poked the bag even..... and still did not pull the tarp off and look inside the bags when was red liquid around the area. In saying that, maybe she was respectful of her flatmates privacy and that was why she did not investigate further.

I can't find it either, i wonder if the first shot was a warning shot possibly, as there seems to be alot of time until the next 2. Just a theory...I suppose when the autopsy gets back, should be able to know how many bullets
I wonder if the first shot was what killed Luke, he wanted to see Jesse in pain seeing his lover die and then he shot him after this.

I’m just gobsmacked! I can’t believe this person was walking amongst us, let alone as a member of the police force !

BLC - a selfish, self-absorbed, entitled, walking time bomb, IMO … who stole the lives of 2 people who, by all accounts, contributed so much good & happiness to so many people. So wrong, so sad, and so shall he pay … whether in this life of the next.

Jmo.
He has stolen the lives of many in this case, so many lives have been changed forever. Family, friends, work cols cleaners, flatmates, hire car company staff, uber driver, sales assistants at sporting store, The list goes on. Worst of all poor Jesse and Luke.

I am gobsmacked too, a person who was sworn in to protect us.

Shocking new details in murder of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies | 9 News
So how did the cleaners get in the house? Has this been confirmed? They had to have had a key or have been let in. Did he meet up with them and give them the key? I am keen to know and also what instructions he gave them for cleaning

So how did the cleaners get in the house? Has this been confirmed? They had to have had a key or have been let in. Did he meet up with them and give them the key? I am keen to know and also what instructions he gave them for cleaning
I don’t think it has been stated that BLC booked the cleaners. The flatmates could have called the cleaners to clean up Jesse’s “mess” and planned on keeping part of his rental bond to fund the cleaning services. IMO

Meth comes to mind. Anabolic steroids also. Some of the photos show this guy jacked (with non natural appearance) so he may have only started using steroids recently. They have a whole plethora of mental side effects that can go with them. If using meth also which many steroid users in Australia do, it's no surprise he didn't sleep for a week, and carried out such a hideous act.

He looks normal in some photos, and exceptionally high in others (the one where he is with Jesse shows very intense eyes). So maybe, or even high-potency THC causes psychosis and paranoia, usually in men. Probably, a mix of things, most of them, uppers.

So, from the DT article:
  • Yelling at ~9.40am
  • A gunshot ~9:41am
  • Two gunshots at ~9:50am
  • 000 call ~10:05am “get out, off” before cutting out
This is prolonged :(

And sounds possible the last person didn't die directly from a gunshot (unless they were bleeding out) - because the gunshots happened 15minutes before the 000 call where a raised voice was heard?

So, from the DT article:
  • Yelling at ~9.40am
  • A gunshot ~9:41am
  • Two gunshots at ~9:50am
  • 000 call ~10:05am “get out, off” before cutting out
Yet the below SMH paywalled article references a 000 call from Luke Davies phone as being made at 9.54am (not 10:05am).

Is it possible that there were 2 calls to 000 made.
One from both Jesse Baird's and one from Luke Davies phones?

Bullet holes, body bags and blood: Inside the house where Jesse and Luke were killed

Yet the below SMH paywalled article references a 000 call from Luke Davies phone as being made at 9.54am (not 10:05am).

Is it possible that there were 2 calls to 000 made.
One from both Jesse Baird's and one from Luke Davies phones?

Bullet holes, body bags and blood: Inside the house where Jesse and Luke were killed

This is all a mystery, I assumed he just walked into the terrace and shot them, but there was time to make a 000 call and apparently time between shots. Very bizarre.... What the hell went on..

I would have assumed that BLC called the cleaning service and let them in.
"Explosive new documents now show how police arrived at Mr Baird’s Paddington home on February 21 to find three cleaners mopping the floor."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee
Back