Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the stuff further detailed /described in the new documents , how could an 8 year old not have to be hospitalised ? How did the school miss this ? How was she able to attend school normally the next day / week . If this is happening in the US , how much might be happening in third world countries ? I can't even

I almost hate to ask/mention, but there also isn't anything that prevents LE from adding more charges relating to SS abusing MS?

What if all of this is just from SS phone.....

I've never really followed a case like this one with so many charges etc coming in. Horrible.
I am glad you asked ,because I wondered the same thing.

Because all the sites are overwhelmed right now, I will summarize the evidence in the Information doc released by the clerk today (WARNING: THIS IS GRAPHIC) Mods, please delete if not allowed.

View attachment 489976
Thank you for posting this.

A couple of callouts:
  • Almost all of these counts are in summer (one in March)
    • It may have been the case that SS watched MS when school was out
  • Nothing in 2020 or 2021
    • This would be consistent with the rumor (from SS's friends in the Grey Hughes vids) that SS and JS split up
    • It could also just be a COVID thing--if JS was unemployed or WFH at that time, SS would not have opportunity to be alone with MS as often

I really do not think it is anything at all to do with anyone being nice or not. We are on a site called Websleuths and so are looking at different scenarios and the evidence in front of us. We have been examining the words spoken and actions spoken about by individuals in interviews combined with information from LE.
We are not basing our theories on unregulated gossip.
I do not consider myself or any one else less of a person for questioning JS's involvement.
As a mom/ grandma I have a hard time comprehending a mother allowing this to go on, and I also have a hard time understanding how she didn't know. I have learned that things aren't always so clear, people are different and may struggle with issues we know nothing about. I try not to judge another mother. I'm really on the fence with this.

I almost hate to ask/mention, but there also isn't anything that prevents LE from adding more charges relating to SS abusing MS?

What if all of this is just from SS phone.....

I've never really followed a case like this one with so many charges etc coming in. Horrible.
Nope, they can keep piling on as more crimes are discovered. I do tend to believe this all came from that one device, and/or the cloud.

Those of you who can hold out for JS being completely unaware and innocent....you're just a nicer person or different somehow than me, I think. You really are.

If this was something that happened a few times, OK.

But hundreds of images over years? She lived with him on and off for many years, right? Am I wrong to assume from the dates in this new information this also includes during the pandemic and the lockdowns when you would assume at times all 3, and possibly even more people depending on who was living in that condo, would have been home at the same time?

I'm just flabbergasted.

He had that amount of disgusting stuff on his devices, and I think we're reasonably sure a lot, if not all, of it is MS how do you not know? Even if you're not someone who snoops, how do you not accidentally walk in on it either happening or him watching it or pick up his phone by mistake or something?

Just unreal....

Poor child...or likely, poor children.
I can't speak for anyone else but to me it's not about being a nicer person, it's just about following LE's lead (in this case) and following (sadly) these kinds of cases for decades.

Unfortunately, it can and it does go on in households for years and years without the other parent (or anyone else, including other siblings who are ALSO being abused) ever knowing. Mostly because, the evil monsters who do this are sneaky busturds, and they also threaten and psychologically manipulate the victims over and over and over until it's essentially trauma based control. They never tell, until the abuser is either dead, or they've spent decades in therapy.

Is that the case here? Did he carry on all these years sneaking around, abusing this poor girl right in her own home (as many do) without her mom ever having a clue? Impossible to say, yet.

Sadly, Maddie's last chapter in this world did expose this monster though, and he'll never touch another child. That much we can all be sure of.

I really do not think it is anything at all to do with anyone being nice or not. We are on a site called Websleuths and so are looking at different scenarios and the evidence in front of us. We have been examining the words spoken and actions spoken about by individuals in interviews combined with information from LE.
We are not basing our theories on unregulated gossip.
I do not consider myself or any one else less of a person for questioning JS's involvement.

?

As I said, I'm flabbergasted. And angry that SS was able to do all of this to MS, and possibly other kids. I do think it takes more compassion than I feel to look at this situation and hold onto the theory JS is innocent of any involvement. I think she is at best protecting SS, and that just blows my mind.

My thoughts about JS are based on the facts we have in the case, not gossip.

I never said any of the other things you wrote--about people being less than, etc so I'm not sure where that is coming from?

A couple of callouts:
    • This would be consistent with the rumor (from SS's friends in the Grey Hughes vids) that SS and JS split up
    • It could also just be a COVID thing--if JS was unemployed or WFH at that time, SS would not have opportunity to be alone with MS as often
Thank you! I was hoping someone could extrapolate additional info from the dates.

Oh, how I hope he fries.

Nope, they can keep piling on as more crimes are discovered. I do tend to believe this all came from that one device, and/or the cloud.
And he actually gave the phone to LE instead of burning it till not even a scrap remained in solid form and the embers were flushed somewhere down to hell .

We don't know how many electronics** SS has/had that was just his. I seriously doubt that he would try to access or create his "material" with a device that is not solely his. Of course predators are often really dumb and will do things like this. But if these images were mostly taken from the cloud, I don't think it matters too much if he had some stored on a laptop (since it would also have access to this cloud).

** I mean we know he has an abundance of Tamagachis but I mean electronics you can communicate with people on and use to take/store pictures.

A couple of callouts:
Just because there aren't images or videos, doesn't mean it didn't happen. He may have abused her many more times.

A couple of callouts:
Thanks good spot. No way a child wouldn't tell during the two years in between and not beg to keep the monster out in 2022 , two year gap makes it more unlikely she didn't confide in JS during the broken up years

Just because there aren't images or videos, doesn't mean it didn't happen. He may have abused her many more times.
I presume he wouldn't have taken these at great risk n kept them unless it meant thousands of dollars in sales having read about CSAM sales on the Madeline McCann thread ...? Without this there would have been no proof

?

As I said, I'm flabbergasted. And angry that SS was able to do all of this to MS, and possibly other kids. I do think it takes more compassion than I feel to look at this situation and hold onto the theory JS is innocent of any involvement. I think she is at best protecting SS, and that just blows my mind.

I never said any of the other things you wrote--about people being less than, etc so I'm not sure where that is coming from?
I am really sorry if I have over reacted to your post,but I felt that using terms such as nicer or more compassionate than , perhaps unintentionally are undermining people who are looking at JS and questioning her involvement. They are just as nice and compassionate as those who feel JS has no involvement .

Last edited:
Sure, I’m referring only to the charges that exist.

If it’s the case that SS abused her year round or abused her in 2020/2021 but LE didn’t find evidence of that that they could use to charge him, I think that’s noteworthy as well. What would make him stop recording evidence of himself, or record it elsewhere, or delete the evidence in a better way during those time periods? Worth the callout in any case, IMO.

I think we should tap the brakes here.

I was initially confused myself, but it gives a list that includes child younger than 5, but other options that aren’t related to that age. So I don’t think this means there’s another child.

…and the content of at least one image contains one or more of the following: a child who is younger than the age of five, sadomasochistic abuse involving a child, sexual battery involving achild, sexual bestiality involving achild, or any movie involving achild, regardless of length and regardless of whether the movie contains sound.
Speechless. Just speechless. Regardless whether or not those particular images were of Maddie - the horror that poor child must have endured.

?

I absolutely am suspicious of JS. I think my mind and heart doesn't want to believe she knew, that she allowed this to happen to her beautiful little girl. It goes against everything a mother should be, I also know there are plenty of evil moms out there.

Yes, and the fact that they must have identified this victim in order to be forced to redact it.
Sorry if this has been asked - but what is the earliest date of a custodial/familial charge? Wouldn’t that tell us how old she was?

Because I’m also confused with the under 5 charges - if the dates start in 2019 she couldn’t have been under 5… which would imply another child.

Sorry just trying to understand without actually reading the document for myself cause I really can’t.

ETA - never mind if I’d kept reading I would’ve understood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member