Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #177

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there were prepared warrants for phones belonging to two local Odinists. Whether those were ever executed, I am unsure.

Fair. But point 8 of Franks III states, "and none of the owners of the phones have any connection to Richard Allen," which reads as though they know who the phones in question belong to.
I suppose though if one or two came back as unknown ie burners the defense could still state accurately that they didn't have any connection to RA. It's all in the language. JMO

Wasn't it their standard to both sign...at least in the previous filings I saw, except the one BR wrote himself to the court and I believe AB did also once? That was when one withdrew and one said he did but then later said he lied in chambers to the judge.
I see. When attorneys move to "appear" or to "withdraw", they do that on their own. One appearance notice, one withdrawal notice, one counsel, one signature at time. That's true.

I just came to say it was another filing by NMcL for RA's Medical records from Westville, not the Motion to Dismiss the request for Medical Records that I thought it might have been. Wonder why there isn't a request for the records from Washburn?

MOO
Maybe he's been acting normal since being moved to Wabash and there's no need? Westville is where the confessions happened and where the defense is saying RA was mentally unstable.

I see. When attorneys move to "appear" or to "withdraw", they do that on their own. One appearance notice, one withdrawal notice, one counsel, one signature at time. That's true.
Not talking about appearing or withdrawing. The original query was about why only AB is now signing the denfense's motions when it used to be the both of them.

I suppose though if one or two came back as unknown ie burners the defense could still state accurately that they didn't have any connection to RA. It's all in the language. JMO
Points 42 and 43 of Franks III state:
42. Additionally, the defense has reviewed all disvovery provided by the State of Indiana and has not yet found a single interview of any of the people whose phones, according to geofencing data, were found the afternoon of February 13 [sic] 2024. moving in or around the location where the bodies were ultinately found the following day at times when the murders would have taken place, according to law enforcement timelines.
43. The defense did locate very limited background information concerning one of the owners of one of the phones but did not locate any narrative reports, interviews, or notes concerning the owner of the phone.

If RA's phone wasn't one of the ones in the vicinity, as found by the geofencing, it most certainly is exculpatory.

Unless they are finally willing to admit the timeline is total BS and the crime didn't happen when the pushed narrative said it did of course.

I disagree.

RA places himself on the trail, and provided his phone identifiers within a day or so of the crime - his unique identifier was recorded in the tip narrative and he said he had the phone with him and used it on the trails. If that phone wasn't found in the geofence warrant, in that 5 hour window the defence suggests, it is incriminating,

I disagree.

RA places himself on the trail, and provided his phone identifiers within a day or so of the crime - his unique identifier was recorded in the tip narrative and he said he had the phone with him and used it on the trails. If that phone wasn't found in the geofence warrant, in that 5 hour window the defence suggests, it is incriminating,
100 yards of where the girls were found does not include the trails. It’s private property.

And who's to say RA didn't have a phone with him that day. He could have had a burner phone that he dumped.
He could have had multiple phones. Not his personal phone. A burmer flip phone and a burner smart phone.

We don't know where he was that morning, the day prior. We don't know if he set up scene for later. Tripod for a camera...

This occurred to me. Hate to write it but I imagine what they endured will be a million times worse than anything I can conjure --

What if he ordered them to undress as a means to control them. Ordered them across the creek. You'd have a choice to make. At 13/14 years old. Guard your clothes, hold them high in the hopes you can wear them again or throw them and try to run. Is this how some clothes landed in the creek?

Then on the other side did Libby sacrifice her clothes to Abby?

Were there any trees within range suitable for another adult to be concealed, possibly filming?

If RA had a phone or phones with him, did he park them, commit the violence, then reclaim his phone/phones? And it was or they were 60-100 yards from the crime scene because he didn't need them for his next act? Or could he have dropped them, then recovered them after?

I've mentioned this puzzler before. Can't recall the deets but the gist is that three travelers stay at a hotel and pay ten dollars and there's a partial refund -- you swear there's a missing dollar somehow.

I think there might be something like that going on here. Zero mystery phones. A matter of accounting for instance. One phone, counted twice. Or one phone set aside but it's actually the perp's. So it doesn't belong to a mystery sweater ninja, it's not unaccounted for, it's just in a peculiar location.

JMO

RA was the CVS photo department guy. Perhaps he developed some photos for local folks, including any Odinists. Maybe those photos gave him some ideas for staging. No fullbore effigy. Just added some sticks, took a commemorative snapshot to share LATER. A little staging for good measure.

Maybe he was settling a debt. A twisted photo shoot. Uploaded from the parking lot even.

It just seems like rats have a magic way of finding each other. First to scatter too.

Round 'em all up.

Lock them away.

Throw away the k̶e̶y̶ prison.

JMO

Well stated! Sorry, I didn’t mean to leave anyone with a wrong impression but in my haste I see I probably did exactly that.

You’d think that if RA’s phone could show he was not within 60-100y of the area in question that would be something they’d be screaming about, no?
Or it could flip and do a 360 degree, and IF it were in fact shown to be RA's phone within that 60-100 yards of the area in question.... the prosecution might be screaming, yes?

All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members