Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #10

YES!!! Has she ever offered any genuine sorrow or comfort to these victims? All she has done is whine, moan, and complain about her suffering at having her home torn apart. While having your home torn apart (literally) is a very big deal, at least you can still get up and walk away from that home. Many people ended up on Ocean Parkway without that chance. They're dead. They weren't even permitted to walk away with their own lives. So far, here is what AE has done, MOO:

-She has done whatever was possible to shield RH's assets from the victims in the event of conviction
-She has protected her own financial interests without meaningful comment on the financial status of victims' estates/families
-She has petitioned for sale of weapons that are items of interest and potential evidence in a murder trial
-She seems to have had a hand in RH finding a pen pal in prison, so he has someone to cry to over the lack of butter there
-She initially stated "it is what it is" in re: her then-husband; this position has "evolved" into a more balanced legal view in line with feeding more material into her documentary deal
-She has made said deal, which will give her generous financial compensation while victims of her then-husband suspect will have no such recourse
-She is now withholding judgment on her previous husband's guilt but in the meantime, has still divorced him

Yuck! That's all I have to say.
Rex's pen-pal was none other then the serial killer "Happy Face" who Rex told he'd take or think about his advice.

IMO:
How the hell can she dismiss the evidence presented of his pedophile, perverted, sick, sadistic, violent ,evil computer searches ?
Her hairs found on the murdered deceased?
Daughter's and Rex's DNA matches, water bottle and pizza crust?
The electronic records of her husband's numerous burner phones?

What strikes me the most though is that if Asa can go public with these declarations about her husband after being in contact with him weekly I can only imagine how easy it was for Rex to sway/convince her of anything during the years they lived together.

Color me surprised...NOT.

1710526315156.jpeg
1710526315198.pngFox News
Suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann 'not capable' of murders, wife says after jail visits
1 day ago

What strikes me the most though is that if Asa can go public with these declarations about her husband after being in contact with him weekly I can only imagine how easy it was for Rex to sway/convince her of anything during the years they lived together.
I can't agree with this at all. I think she knows exactly what she's doing/saying. It's too calculated IMO.

I think she can very well see it, however, there is likely something (other than the $1M payout) at stake for her to want to continue her romance with him, something we're not privy to (yet). It's all smoke and mirrors. MOO.
As long as RH doesn't involve her, AE doesn't believe his guilt - so easy. Could definitely change very quickly. MOO

So, if RH was sued eventually, AE could also be held liable even if she divorced him?
In theory , but it would have to be proven in court that the divorce was a strategy to move money that the marriage should have paid out to others. But that will be expensive itself to prove in court.
I don't see it happening in real life, unless there is a star witness and iron clad proof. Like if the adult daughter witnessed her parents msking such plans and became a witness for victims suing.

There is the helpful fact that Macedonia did explicitly say that the couple was divorcing to protect assets, but even that is not a smoking gun. Because it's okay for Asa to protect HER assets. It's just not okay to steal Rex's from the victims. I think that is what she is doing, in partnership with Rex. But if you can't prove it, or can't prove it cheaply enough to be worth it, it is meaningless in civil court.

So, to a certain extent, it's not that hard, even if it's not allowed, to cooperatively divorce your spouse to protect him from paying his bills.

MOO

I had a great deal of sympathy for AE, even after she signed the agreement with the network. I still felt the same degree of sympathy. I don't anymore. She has the right to stand by her man, but she does so at the risk of all remaining goodwill toward her completely evaporating. imoo Unlike the Delphi case, these crimes match perfectly when she was out of town. He's been caught with how many phones? Her own hair is found at one crime scene. How can anyone ignore that kind of evidence?

In theory , but it would have to be proven in court that the divorce was a strategy to move money that the marriage should have paid out to others. But that will be expensive itself to prove in court.
I don't see it happening in real life, unless there is a star witness and iron clad proof. Like if the adult daughter witnessed her parents msking such plans and became a witness for victims suing.

There is the helpful fact that Macedonia did explicitly say that the couple was divorcing to protect assets, but even that is not a smoking gun. Because it's okay for Asa to protect HER assets. It's just not okay to steal Rex's from the victims. I think that is what she is doing, in partnership with Rex. But if you can't prove it, or can't prove it cheaply enough to be worth it, it is meaningless in civil court.

So, to a certain extent, it's not that hard, even if it's not allowed, to cooperatively divorce your spouse to protect him from paying his bills.

MOO
Their assets and who gets what would be contained within the divorce filing.
If Asa is trying to get all of or most of their assets, like Derek Chauvins wife filed for soon after he was arrested for the death of George Floyd ,it didn't fly with the judge who said it may be fraud.

I had a great deal of sympathy for AE, even after she signed the agreement with the network. I still felt the same degree of sympathy. I don't anymore. She has the right to stand by her man, but she does so at the risk of all remaining goodwill toward her completely evaporating. imoo Unlike the Delphi case, these crimes match perfectly when she was out of town. He's been caught with how many phones? Her own hair is found at one crime scene. How can anyone ignore that kind of evidence?
Noticing not one change at home after a 2/3-week vacation also requires a certain indifference, I think. Otherwise there would have been some signs of occurences, which at least could have raised some doubts by the wife, when she returned from a nice vacation. These doubts would have become more clear, if/when the husband got arrested and was charged. Not so with AE, it seems. What doesn't affect her personally, is none of her business. "It is, what it is." Period.

Noticing not one change at home after a 2/3-week vacation also requires a certain indifference, I think. Otherwise there would have been some signs of occurences, which at least could have raised some doubts by the wife, when she returned from a nice vacation. These doubts would have become more clear, if/when the husband got arrested and was charged. Not so with AE, it seems. What doesn't affect her personally, is none of her business. "It is, what it is." Period.
Who knows, Rex could have been the happy, most affecionate hubby ever when she returned from vacations and Asa thought it was because he missed her so much?

Separate from her vacations what about her life with him on a daily basis?
I would think that most wife's would have some clue about their husbands internet life and what he was up to when not at work and home.
It's not like he didn't see sex workers and track them whether alive or deceased.
It's what he lived for.

IMO: Being involved with Rex and having Bob Macedonio as her attorney/advisor will not end well for her and it's only just begun.

The comments of AE's lawyer usually come just before a shocking twist IMO. Why the sudden expression of sympathy after 9 months! MOO.
IMO:
Because her incompetent lawyer Macedonio thinks people are gullible and it would neutralize the expected blow-back of her weekly visits to Rex and her "giving him the benefit of the doubt" and that he's "not capable of carrying out the Giglo Beach serial murders."

Rex's pen-pal was none other then the serial killer "Happy Face" who Rex told he'd take or think about his advice.

IMO:
How the hell can she dismiss the evidence presented of his pedophile, perverted, sick, sadistic, violent ,evil computer searches ?

1710526315156.jpeg
Suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann 'not capable' of murders, wife says after jail visits
1 day ago
And what about that creepy image of the poor battered woman in the home? Poster size. Where was that displayed? Didn't she wonder why such material was "around the house"?

The estranged wife of alleged Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann should meet with the victims’ families and consider making a “meaningful contribution” to a fund for them, the lawyer for the victims’ families said in a statement to Newsday on Friday.

Completely agreed here. I mean, even with the documentary deal, she said she needed money right from the get-go. I still was sympathetic. But there's hardly a word from her about the victims.

The radar went up for me the second she started going after the guns. Uh... your husband's charged with murdering people out on strips of beach where they recovered the remains of 11 people. So he's charged with murdering people. And you think those guns are more important to you right now than they would be to the state?

And it's been all downhill from that point for me.

Well said @FromGermany1 !!!
It is what it is. Those five words summed up everything I needed to know about RH's loyal wife.

Not only might she have noticed changes when she returned from a nice vacation, but even during day-to-day routines/patterns. The man was never home by the sound of it. When would he have had time to participate as a husband when he was so busy fantasizing about sex workers, searching for sex workers, having dinner with sex workers, meeting up with sex workers, torturing sex workers, and murdering sex workers, (not to mention figuring out how/where to dispose of them in the end). It's really quite unbelievable that AE and her lawyer expect the world to believe in her indifference and ignorance, especially given first hand accounts by others.

MOO.

Last edited:
Los Angeles-based attorney Gloria Allred, who is representing family members of three of the four women that Heuermann is charged with killing, responded Friday to an earlier statement from Ellerup in which she said to visit Heuermann weekly at the Suffolk County Jail in Riverhead and asserted that he was not capable of the crimes he is accused of.

“We feel that sympathetic words without deeds are meaningless,” Allred said in her Friday statement. “We look forward to Ms. Ellerup’s response.”

Macedonio declined to comment Friday.

“The victims’ family members whom I represent, appreciate the 'heartfelt sympathies' for the victims and their families expressed on behalf of Asa Ellerup (defendant Rex Heuermann’s longtime spouse) by her attorneys concerning the Gilgo Beach criminal case,” Allred said.

“We wonder, however, what her response will be if Rex Heuermann is convicted by a jury of the murders and/or other felonies with which he is charged. Is Asa willing to commit that, if defendant Heuermann is convicted, she will make a meaningful contribution to a fund to compensate the family members of the victims for their heartbreaking loss?

“In addition,” Allred continued, “will she also commit to encouraging the defendant, Rex Heuermann, to contribute whatever assets he still has to compensate the victims’ family members?”

Allred added: “Further, since Ms. Ellerup visits Mr. Heuermann weekly, we also invite her to meet with the members of the victims’ families now to help her understand the depth of their loss.”

It’ll be interesting when Gloria Allred gets wound up. She’ll crush the family’s attorneys/agents.

IMO:

1710526315156.jpeg
1 day ago
Money talks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub