TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, we have not heard of any Chad's cell phone pings. Lori's defense combined both children's deaths and provided one alibi, regardless of the fact that the children were killed two weeks apart. Alex's phone was in Lori's apt for an entire hour in the middle of the night on September 9, which (IMO) had something to do with Tylee's death.
Pretty sure that was 2 hours - roughly 230-430am if I’m not mistaken

Lori's kids are not dead because of Chad's religious beliefs. Lori's kids are dead because they were in the way of Lori and Chad's wish to be together as a couple, and their desire for more money to spend on themselves and their desire to live the good life in Hawaii. Just as Tammy Daybell was in the way of this. So they all had to die to make this happen. Chad's religious beliefs were just an excuse they told themselves and each other to disguise their selfishness and lust. IMO.
So Chad knows he's not special, but his children believe he is?

Tammy’s Facebook post :

View attachment 496506

JP showed today that he doesn't know the difference between an email, a text message and a fb post.

As evidenced in her statement "my friend Tammy Daybell..." at her sentencing. Nobody on the face of this earth believes Tammy was your friend Lori.
When Charles threatened to expose her affair with Chad and call Tammy in June 2019, she said exactly that - Tammy wouldn't believe you because she's my friend. Lori could say the most outrageous things and get away with it - until the end.

I'm curious as to where and when Tylee was dismembered. Garth was still living with Tammy and Chad IIRC, and Tammy would've been alive when this happened. Even post-motem, dismemberment is messy and extremely difficult. People usually underestimate how hard it is.

I don't recall the descriptions of the bodies being as graphic and detailed in Lori's trial. Maybe I'm misremembering?
Evidently Prior objects to decomp description by Det Ray Hermosillo….

I hope the neighbor takes the stand to talk about all the fires Chad had on his property.

MOO

I am pretty certain that grave diggers don't see dead bodies. All they see are closed caskets. It's the coroner and the mortuary workers who see the dead bodies.
Perhaps not in the US, but where I come from, they might. There are not many single plots, so existing family graves are excavated. Cremations are the norm nowadays, though.

It was not. The question in relation to religion was along the lines of could you be fair with a defendant if their religion was different from yours.

Someone else might recall the exact question.

It does seem to me to open the door to religious persecution if the jurors were asked their religion. I don't think there is a reason an LDS person couldn't be fair, frankly.

MIO
LDS jurors managed to convict both Jodi Arias and the guy (whose name escapes me) who killed his wife while supposedly sleepwalking. Both defendants were Mormon.

do we think in the paintball incident it was a real gun and the gun simply didn’t go off?

like it someone fired paintballs at you there would be evidence of that
Yes, I think it was a real gun. Why would someone wear a ski mask to sneak up and scare someone with a paintball gun? I think it was a real gun and maybe the only way Tammy could make sense of it and not be even more freaked out was to think it was a paintball gun?

I do wonder if she's seen paintball guns before or used on to know exactly what it was or if she guessed.

Yes, I think it was a real gun. Why would someone wear a ski mask to sneak up and scare someone with a paintball gun? I think it was a real gun and maybe the only way Tammy could make sense of it and not be even more freaked out was to think it was a paintball gun?

I do wonder if she's seen paintball guns before or used on to know exactly what it was or if she guessed.
More likely, she rationalized it, rather than face the reality of an attempted shooting.

LDS jurors managed to convict both Jodi Arias and the guy (whose name escapes me) who killed his wife while supposedly sleepwalking. Both defendants were Mormon.
I went back to find my post regarding this during LV's trial:

"One big giant LDS belief—personal accountability. It’s pretty simple actually. The belief that God gave us agency and expects us to choose good over evil. We are responsible for our own actions.

IMO Lori’s team can blame Chad all they want. LDS jurors have been taught their whole lives about agency and accountability. I don’t think they buy into it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim