Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #181

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just occurred to me. Was RA at MHB twice that day? The earlier time to set up?

What time was it when Libby secured rides so that the two girls could go? I wonder if/how that was communicated online....

I keep seeing those dots from GHughes timeline video....the girls' movements, so benign, as they align unknowingly with the deliberate acts of one with evil intentions.

Indentations from a tripod? Hmmm

Now we know why investigators believed pictures were taken or the event was videoed.

Looking back at pictures of BG the tripod could be what we see underneath his pant leg. I have a collapsible tripod that also telescopes. Would definitely be the right length. The other thing is that my cellphone can be affixed to the tripod.

Maybe we are starting to get some answers.

I don’t recall a tripod being removed during the search warrant.

Anyone?

Now we know why investigators believed pictures were taken or the event was videoed.

Looking back at pictures of BG the tripod could be what we see underneath his pant leg. I have a collapsible tripod that also telescopes. Would definitely be the right length. The other thing is that my cellphone can be affixed to the tripod.

Anyone?
This is such a horrible, inhumane crime against these 2 young girls. It makes my heart ache as to what they endured. :(

I want the Truth and I want Justice for Abby, Libby and these poor families.

We don't know if these things even exist, do we? Maybe they do, or maybe this is youtube rumor? DH had a lot of youtubers lined up to testify.
I thought the "shoe prints" was interesting. Remember way back in the beginning it was reported that a set of foot prints led them to the bodies?

Two bodies were found by volunteers on Tuesday less than a mile from where the girls were originally dropped off. The bodies were found on private property, about 50 feet from the shore of Deer Creek. Sources tell Call 6 Investigates that a set of footprints are what led volunteers to the area the bodies were found.

We don't know if these things even exist, do we? Maybe they do, or maybe this is youtube rumor? DH had a lot of youtubers lined up to testify.
Respectfully T, another side of the coin:

We've heard many statements from the defense stated as facts, could those be YouTube rumors as well?

DH had a lot of them lined up to testify and the only 2 or 3 (IDK exactly) we did hear from were dismissed from testifying for foundational or relevancy issues.

Well, that and 2 of them were figuratively and literally fighting in and around the Courthouse. Talk about lowlifes IMO.

moo

Respectfully T, another side of the coin:

We've heard many statements from the defense stated as facts, could those be YouTube rumors as well?

DH had a lot of them lined up to testify and the only 2 or 3 (IDK exactly) we did hear from were dismissed from testifying for foundational or relevancy issues.

Well, that and 2 of them were figuratively and literally fighting in and around the Courthouse. Talk about lowlifes IMO.

moo
That's why I'm questioning it. DH said it for some reason, but I'm cautious at running with it because I don't know where it came from. I think MS responded about that on an episode and said they didn't have any photos of things like that. If such things do exist, it's deeply disheartening. :(

Last edited:

Anyone?
Maybe, the tripod is the "item", they were searching for and didn't name it? My memory is very vague atm, but a certain "item" was looked for and not only at one person's home? .... I need help, it seems.

What I couldn't find in MSM:

Long-time attorneys John Boren, Kay Beehler and Andrew Maternowski testified for the defense. They stated that the war room practices done by B&R are common practices.
Their descriptions of how they investigate cases were interesting. IMO

There were 8 more attorneys who signed affidavits for the defense, among them are Joel Wieneke and well-known Thomas Leatherman out of Elkhart Co., IN. Of course, the judge did not admit those.

Go to part 2, beginning on page 21 of 84 or 109, depending on how you search.

My stupid question for the day because Google gives all kinds of answers...

Do members of the military have to give DNA samples? Seems they have had to since the early 1990s? And if so, is it only for the identifying of remains, and not available to LE?
My husband and son are both in the Army currently. They have blood drawn when they enter the military and it's held on file for identifying remains. I do not believe they have a searchable database like LE would have access to for criminals that are required to give DNA samples. I do wonder if there was a specific person in mind if the military could be subpoenaed to hand over that specific person's DNA (assuming there is no other way to get that persons DNA).

Mine too! As well, when my better half passed late last year there were 4 blue windbreakers and goodness knows how many baggy work jeans. I know for a fact that he wasn’t in Delphi in February of 2017. Appears to be the general attire of many middle aged and old aged guys. Think RL, not that I believe RL is BG or murdered the girls. I don’t think there’s anything they found of RA’s that without a doubt makes him the murderer. Too many suspicious things surrounding this case in my mind. JMHO
I'm sorry for your loss SusiQ.

Ok so it looks like he may have early enlistment because his dates of service begin at 17 then he re-upped for 6 months until 1990 ( 18yo) then he re-upped yearly until 1998 which would make him 26.
Looks like they didn’t even start mandatory DNA retrieval for active duty members until 1994 from what I have read.
IMO they never retrieved his DNA during his service with National Guard. Or if DNA was retrieved during the investigation it was not run through AFMES.
Made it to E-5. I am curious what his specialized training was in.
all My opinion and speculations and wonderings.

Oh and thanks Snooptroop!
My husband was in the National Guard before he switched to active duty Army. They have a program where high school kids can go to boot camp the summer between their Junior and Senior years in high school and then they would go to the monthly drills during their senior year and the summer after senior year they go to their individual training (it's called AIT) for the job they want to do. This is good for kids that want to go to college becasue trying to do boot camp and AIT after graduation but before August when college classes would start it impossible. Splitting it allows enough time for them to complete the training and begin college on time and they can then earn money going to their monthly drills. I wonder if that is what he did since he went in at 17. It is very common for the National Guard to do that.

Actually after looking at the specific dates that looks to be exactly what he did.

The document key lists B7 as initial training and he complete some initial training (Boot camp and AIT are initial training) June 6 to July 27 of 1990 and then another entry is coded B7 for June 5 to July 26 of 1991 so I am willing to bet he went to boot camp that first summer and then AIT that second summer.

I think it's great to read in the Contempt Hearing Part 1 that Holeman refused to sign his deposition by the D because he said it contained erroneous and untrue statements.

That is one of the many reasons I don't believe anything the D puts out, especially the FM.

JMO

It’s so bold to sit in chambers and also try to remove the judge who is trying to find you in contempt. They also blame shift to the prosecutor leaking info and want them to also be found in contempt. They really can’t focus enough to save their own tails.

What was “leaked” by prosecution was irrelevant and pale in comparison to their leaks.

Maybe it’s not odd to try to remove the judge. I will admit I’ve never read these many motions on any case I’ve followed.

This article may have been posted already, however, posting it for anyone who missed it:

CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. — Attorneys for Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen are asking the court to block jurors from hearing a recorded police interrogation, claiming that Allen’s civil rights were violated.

To read Monday’s filing in whole, including statements that Allen’s attorneys allege are on the recorded interview, click here.

If interested, more at link...

Updated:
Apr 16, 2024 / 03:37 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads