50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that I do not think Mr. B is BK. It would be great if it was, but I just don't see it.

Here's what I worked on tonight.

202282378copy-2.jpg

bkbovit1fj3copy-1.jpg

I am in awe- you are the best...

I agree JenRenee, you do great work! And it does not appear that the faces match, darn it.

Believe - is there any way Dimples post about the changes in faces over time could be turned into a sticky so that it does not get buried over time and we could have it for quick reference?

Dimples - thanks for posting about the face changes. I had not seen it before and found it very informative.

Salem

The local television in Vermont is running a series on unsolved missing person cases in Vermont. Two nights ago, one of the subjects was Mr. Bovit. Go to WCAX.com and follow the links.

Has anyone contacted VT police about this guy? On the news report there is another picture, but it is blurry, so I cannot make a comparison. Perhaps if we had a more clear picture to compare it to. I will contact if noone else has. One thing I have to note it that although the nose is a different shape, the chin shape is the same, they both have a dimple, they both have receding hairline, and the eye brows are the same. The side by side is not exactly the same because it appears that the chin was being matched up, but the bridge of the nose is off from the other---the chin may not be alittle longer with age drooping and the heavier weight on BK.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8251843

The local television in Vermont is running a series on unsolved missing person cases in Vermont. Two nights ago, one of the subjects was Mr. Bovit. Go to WCAX.com and follow the links.

Does anyone know if Bovit's dna is in codis? Also, are there any age progressed pics of Bovit available?

the resemble is striking.

Jules - I think Believe has turned it in and is waiting for a reply. She posted on page 6 (I think or page 5).

Salem

Does anyone know if Bovit's dna is in codis? Also, are there any age progressed pics of Bovit available?

the resemble is striking.

I am going to call on Monday and make sure they got my request to check Mr. bovit against BK...

:)

who are you calling? to check bk against boivit?
i never got a call back from the fbi agent listed for bk

bluestarzz

who are you calling? to check bk against boivit?
i never got a call back from the fbi agent listed for bk

bluestarzz

I am calling VT, friend. Yup, I feel ya experience with FBI Bill...as I call him.

have you heard anything beleive09?
so hoping for a resolution.....
bluestarzz

I left a message for LE this morning-hopefully he will call me back...

Det Cushing says he has some hold back information that is not available to the general public about Mr. Bovit, and that there is no way Russ Bovit and Benjaman are the same person....

Another one bites the dust, as they say!!!

I posted this under Mr. Kyle's memories-who would like to jump on it for me?????

Hugs-

Hi Everyone-I received a tip today that Benjaman may have attended University of Denver or Boulder in Colorado, and that there is a chance his DOB is close to 1948. No information still on name or even major. Does anyone want to take this and run with it...even trying to see if we can get any year books? I am in the middle of a couple weeks of insanity, so I cannot run with this one by myself. His build is pretty athletic, so it might be worthwhile to see if they had football or wrestling-we would be looking at a graduation date of around 1968 or 1969 I would think...

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members