Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about the affidavit and how it was mentioned Brooke was a "problem". Savanna was called a nasty name. Did something happen between Brooke or Savanna & AR at school? MAJ in his twisted mind, thought he could use that to control AR even more then he already was?

It does appear AR cannot stand Savanna (calls her the "C" word), and wanted Brooke to suffer and have someone urinate in her mouth.
All I can think of is the fact AR was made this way (hateful and pathelogical) by MJ, and add to that the normal cattiness that exists between teenage girls.
IMO..Brooke and Savanna were miles cuter than <REDACTED>..this could explain some of it.

The date was chosen carefully to be one on which both Cassandra and Savannah would be at work, according to one of the Chevy emails from June 20th that also referred to the whole Cumberland Farms subterfuge ("that way you won't have to worry about your aunt showing up or anything, plus the c* Savanna works those days too. [Dad] is rip* because he ... just wants it over with").

Over with? That girl was never intended to live. She simply didn't stand a chance.

Thanks, Eris! Would this be easily traced by LE back to their home computers or wherever they are viewing from?

It depends, usually they will not touch the wiring as that is the hardest part to put but of course depending on where they wanted it to place - specially if they would like it to be hidden then the wiring must be done carefully. LE should check for some wirings in the home.

Sometimes computer isnt anymore needed to this, some security systems have a data port that can be attached to the ethernet or usb connection of the internet. Computer is just needed to physically view the live feed.

LE will have a hard time tracking this if there is no equipment in there but if i were them i will still check for the wiring and see if there is some wiring there that isnt supposed to be.

The date was chosen carefully to be one on which both Cassandra and Savannah would be at work, according to one of the Chevy emails from June 20th that also referred to the whole Cumberland Farms subterfuge ("that way you won't have to worry about your aunt showing up or anything, plus the c* Savanna works those days too. [Dad] is rip* because he ... just wants it over with").

Over with? That girl was never intended to live. She simply didn't stand a chance.

But where was 'ash' that day?

:confused:

I think there has to be more players, too. They are sweating right now wherever they might be. It may be another reason so much information has been given to the media so openly in this case. LE and FBI want them to know that RG, AR, and MJ are talking and they have them exactly where they want them right now with the two facing Life and the DP (for MJ).

But where was 'ash' that day?

:confused:
Excellent question. Babysitter perhaps? (Good thing AR wasn't responsible for watching her, eh?!)

Ooooo...I just had a cold chill run down my spine. We don't know anything about Ash and what could have taken place with her, do we?

Yes, but didn't the neighbor see him carrying the computers INTO the house?

I don't see him leaving computers in an empty house, but he may have stored some of his removable hard drives (the size of a hardcover book) at the house in Alabama.

He would have needed to bring a laptop or desktop with him in order to transfer the material from them onto flash drives and then either 'erase' the drives, or hide them somewhere in the house.

If that was the plan, obviously he didn't do a very good job since the Feds found child *advertiser censored* there.

I think there has to be more players, too. They are sweating right now wherever they might be. It may be another reason so much information has been given to the media so openly in this case. LE and FBI want them to know that RG, AR, and MJ are talking and they have them exactly where they want them right now with the two facing Life and the DP (for MJ).

And none of them know what the other is saying! I applaud LE and the FBI!

:clap:

Excellent question. Babysitter perhaps? (Good thing AR wasn't responsible for watching her, eh?!)

Ooooo...I just had a cold chill run down my spine. We don't know anything about Ash and what could have taken place with her, do we?

Yes, and where was Brooke's brother? I cannot begin to imagine if 'ash' were there. :(

As they say - follow the money trail!

Maybe, but I don' t think money is the motivating factor here, and MJ could've passed on a lot of this stuff (including anything from Brooke) for free to ______ *fill in the blank*. I just think they are all perverts who stick together and have their own network for swapping child *advertiser censored* like baseball trading cards.
MJ was showing off his "work?"
It's possible, he didn't even get paid.

I don't see him leaving computers in an empty house, but he may have stored some of his removable hard drives (the size of a hardcover book) at the house in Alabama.

He would have needed to bring a laptop or desktop with him in order to transfer the material from them onto flash drives and then either 'erase' the drives, or hide them somewhere in the house.

If that was the plan, obviously he didn't do a very good job since the Feds found child *advertiser censored* there.
That is why I have a difficult time believing RG was there to hide anything. Makes no sense for him to leave anything in that house if that were the case.

There is David John Alexander Jr that is a son of Denise Woodard in Vermont also. Can this be Denise's son?

Everyone has been really busy today! Wow! Great job as always, WSers!

Welcome to the new members here! :wave: I have a lot of catching up to do this evening or I would properly welcome you.

My head is spinning with all the new information. The idea that Rauel could be RG had crossed my mind before, but the Kevin and Raker are quite interesting theories. It is possible, but you would think by now that they would be in custody because LE would have been able to trace some correspondence to MJ and to AR from their accounts.

The house in S. Royalton is curious, too. I had not stopped to think about where the act had taken place between AR, MJ, and RG. I looked it up before and it seemed so close to MJ's house tho. I guess I dismissed it then. I think we do need to figure this out.

Maybe one of our computer savy techies could answer this for me: If they were sending out live shots from a webcam...how would the FBI be able to verify it? Can they verify it? Can they tell where the live shots were received? Can you "record" or otherwise keep a live session via webcam? I would like to know more about this aspect of it. I wouldn't put it past them to have done many things with a live cam with AR or others (including as someone mentioned about the hidden cameras in the bathrooms or showers etc.).

While the FBI and LE have mentioned they don't believe the child sex ring is larger, it is obvious the child *advertiser censored* ring could very well be. We have one man alone running to 3 states in 2 days to cover their @sses. I don't believe he did this for the child *advertiser censored* he downloaded on his computers. It had to be something much more, imo.

I think any data can be traced on the Internet. In the affidavits it talks about FBI's Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. Here's a couple of links that give you some idea the available technology.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/07/technology/tools.php
Hollywood and FBI share Web tools

http://www.fbi.gov/publications/innocent.htm

IMO, the reason Brooke was killed is because there was no way to let her live and talk after what MJ planned to do to her.

And, as someone else had pointed out - she would have had bruising and injuries. IMO, they knew exactly what they were going to do - murder Brooke.

I hope the murder part was a one-time thing, tho.

:(

I have had no doubts that murder was the objective here. This was an abduction/torture/murder plan from the onset.

I am sure we have not seen nearly the whole lot of emails LE has recovered...
From the ones we have seen AR mentions wanting to see Brooke suffer...I am feeling MJ laid a big one her about how Brooke was a huge threat..I dont think AR was in it for the "fun" of it...But had to believe Brooke somehow could destroy her life or the life of her mom or siblings...Who knows the stories he told her...Thus far we can see he told her some wild tales that she seemed to buy them hook, line, and sinker..he mentions something about "you know why we have to do this"
Maybe Brooke was strong against advances from MJ. Maybe he felt he couldnt manipulate her in the way he could AR and this set him off...idk...

moi

It does appear AR cannot stand Savanna (calls her the "C" word), and wanted Brooke to suffer and have someone urinate in her mouth.
All I can think of is the fact AR was made this way (hateful and pathelogical) by MJ, and add to that the normal cattiness that exists between teenage girls.
IMO..Brooke and Savanna were miles cuter than <REDACTED>..this could explain some of it.

Thank you, ShinaLite & Evelyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member