Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish we had some confirmation that the grandmother actually wrote that above blog quote and that it was on that date (july 3rd).

just reread it a few times and it really does make her look bad if she did write that.

just one example - she said tonight that she never had any reason to doubt her daughter's word. well in that blog post she certainly seems to give good reason to question casey's word.

she also seems to express pretty clearly there that she doesnt think casey has any money or "future". she seems to express pretty clearly that she is concerned about where she is and how she could possibly be properly caring for caylee.

(growing less sympathetic here)

This is on the mother's CURRENT blog - it's still posted on her site.

imnottheonlyone - you are on her friends list and have seen it posted there? you know for sure that it is in fact the grandmother's site and it was her who posted it?

im not doubting you, just asking.

they have 4 myspace pages.

g-ma
uncle
casey turned into missing
missing

If no one else will....I will.

I am watching CNN and FOX live and watching the Price is Right....multi-tasking :)

Thank you, I have really bad hearing and miss stuff said.

My fox screen went black.

Fox has gone black screen and CNN is showing the chopper view...no sound. I'll keep re-loading.

Fox is back, but no sound....yet.

I just am not understanding how a precious child can go missing 5 weeks ago and they are just now looking for her ?????? The smurkie look on Casey's face bothers me as well.

sorry I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts, just watched NG last night with gm on. Her story was complete baloney, IMO.

Can anyone tell me what the story is with the bf who the mother supposedly moved in with...has he been around or is he a figment of her imagination too? I hope it's not another case of bf who doesn't want little kid around.

My gut reaction to the gm is that she is covering for her daughter big time...I just hope she didn't help in this cover up.

On CNN I can see a bunch of LE standing in a group, pointing here and there, in the back yard.

sorry I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts, just watched NG last night with gm on. Her story was complete baloney, IMO.

Can anyone tell me what the story is with the bf who the mother supposedly moved in with...has he been around or is he a figment of her imagination too? I hope it's not another case of bf who doesn't want little kid around.

My gut reaction to the gm is that she is covering for her daughter big time...I just hope she didn't help in this cover up.

Same here.

I am worried that they haven't started the presser yet, and there are so many detectives standing around. If they had found nothing at all would they not go ahead and update everyone??

Can anyone tell me what the story is with the bf who the mother supposedly moved in with...has he been around or is he a figment of her imagination too?
I saw an interview with him on WKMG ("Local 6") so he's real. He says last time he saw Caylee was 6/2, at the pool. Casey told him various stories about where Caylee has been since then. Says he had no idea she was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769