Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car was towed to an impound yard on June 30th. But in the report on the car, it states that it was "a while" before the impound yard sent the letter to the grandparents about their car being impounded.

If the car was locked, the impound yard probably had to contact the Dept. of Motor Vehicles with the license plate number to obtain the name/address of the registered owner.

The article on the car stated that it was the letter from the impound yard that prompted Cindy to go looking for her daughter/granddaughter. So, I'm assuming that the Anthonys didn't receive the letter from the impound yard until a day or two prior to finding and confronting Casey about the whereabouts of Caylee.

ahh ok,,,..makes sense...thanks!

On CNN they were talking about the "father" is he dead or alive?

I made a quick searchable map on Google Maps...
If there is something else I need to add (or any misinformation) please let me know...
I've never made one before so hopefully it worked!!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=114383613791904574339.0004528e4e9be1b8c574c

I put
Casey's parents house
Ricardo and Amy's place
The first apartment Casey took LE to (ZG's)
The second place she took them (ZG'S mother's)
The location where the car was found (Amscot)
Universal Studios (where Casey claimed to be currently working)
Fusian night club and lounge
Thanks!

On CNN they were talking about the "father" is he dead or alive?
They stated they will talk more about this case later and the atty is not returning calls to anyone either. Sounds to me like he is buying some time and getting together some sort of stratagy for something major to unfold soon.

Oct 11, 2005 1:01 PM
aww! yay for the baby! and yay for joining the engagement club! it's fun!! :) anywho.. yes it's amazing how times change and looking back we had a "great taste for guys" haha... congrats on everything for you!!

This is one comment about an engagement.

Oct 11, 2005 1:01 PM
aww! yay for the baby! and yay for joining the engagement club! it's fun!! :) anywho.. yes it's amazing how times change and looking back we had a "great taste for guys" haha... congrats on everything for you!!

Oct 24, 2005 3:56 PM
hey there darling...miss you so much. its so sad that i don't get to see you anymore. so when ya coming back to work??? hope you and jesse are doing good. marcus and i are doing awesome. he left me one of the sweetest comments and made me cry. i love him so much casey. i'm so glad i've finally found someone with everything i want!! love you girl and miss you give that baby kisses and hugs for me.

Ok I have tons of comments from Casey's my space that I would like to post here but I don't know if I can.....but this one is very interesting:

Do you think that was typo, and this is Anthony Lazzaro who she started dating in June???
Jun 17, 2006 5:28 PM

WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND CHILL SOMTIME YOU KNOW ANTHONY RAZZANO JUST GOT OUTTA PRISON 3 YRS HE SERVERED

Why was she not allowed to hold the child, was she in jail or something.

I don't know if anyone posted this link yet but Cindy Anthony now states she believes her daughter "has done something".

http://www.wftv.com/news/16945143/detail.html

good article but it's like I DON'T THINK SO to:

Casey Anthony could get a chance to bond out of jail and her attorney said Monday she may be willing to tell detectives what she knows about her child's disappearance if she can be immune from prosecution.

And I was way off on Casey being the only one to see Caylee because Leila points out on pg 15 (post 372) last thread that the g-father saw her too and g-ma did on the 8th...

I'm trying to play devil's advocate here and give grandma the benefit of the doubt.

Her daughter takes away the baby 5 weeks ago or so, she is crushed by this. Then when she finds out the child is missing, and her daughter the main suspect, this is enough to push her over the edge.

In the interviews I've seen, the grandmother seems rather manic and disorganized, maybe she is just on the edge of sanpping and that's why she is so abrupt? I really don't think grandma is involved in the child's disappearance. And she wants to cling to whatever her daughter tells her, because to not believe her daughter is to accept that the child is dead.....

I don't know if anyone posted this link yet but Cindy Anthony now states she believes her daughter "has done something".

http://www.wftv.com/news/16945143/detail.html

great link GatorMom...lots of stuff in there ...

"For whatever she's done. Everybody, she has done something, okay. She's holding back or whatever it is. Otherwise, Caylee would be right here with us, so, she has done something. So I forgive her for whatever that is," Cynthia said Monday.

"When you give birth to a child, you want to hold that child yourself for the first time. You don't want to see your mother hold that child for the first time. And unfortunately it was me or nobody, because she wasn't allowed to hold the baby at that time," Cynthia said.

Investigators said they have talked with the person who gave Casey Anthony a ride from the Amscot where she abandoned her car late last month and that person might know what happened to Caylee. Amscot won't say whether Casey tried to cash a check there.

Casey Anthony is in a psych ward at the jail with nothing but a blanket. Mental health evaluations have turned up no problem, but even Baez admitted he's not sure Casey can handle being out of jail in an unsupervised environment

Me Too!!! I still haven'e reached the comments where the engagement is off yet.....maybe, just maybe he thought he was the father and the coem to find out he is not which is why they broke up.....comlete specualtion....still reading, copying and pasting ones I think are relevant......I wish I knew if I could post them here???

I think in the #2 thread I wrote this. There was a fight between Jesse and Casey.

The threads that were really interesting is reading Casey's to Lee on Lee's page.
Cindy sounds really controlling over Casey. (Until she turned 21)

Sounds like Casey worked in the office, and this friend wants her to work at the attraction "mummy" with them.

Thanks, I googled mummy orlando and that's what I came up with also.
I am so anxious to see what Grams has to Not say tonight on Greta.

There is also a Cynthia M Anthony on the orlando records born in 1980 with 2 prostitution charges 1 drug charge and 1 child neglect charge.

I'm trying to play devil's advocate here and give grandma the benefit of the doubt.

Her daughter takes away the baby 5 weeks ago or so, she is crushed by this. Then when she finds out the child is missing, and her daughter the main suspect, this is enough to push her over the edge.

In the interviews I've seen, the grandmother seems rather manic and disorganized, maybe she is just on the edge of sanpping and that's why she is so abrupt? I really don't think grandma is involved in the child's disappearance. And she wants to cling to whatever her daughter tells her, because to not believe her daughter is to accept that the child is dead.....

I can see this too Taylor...there also may be some guilt there if she was maybe a bit controling and or a bit of an enabler if Casey has been lying or stealing for many years...or maybe just because she does now admit the relationship could be strained...
I think if she is guilty of anything...its some sort of denial...but I can imagine facing what may be the truth hurts too much

I googled Casey under Florida felons and got 2 hits,but did not access. They want money.

On Fox News this morning GM indicated she was a RN. Searching professional licensing for the state of Florida provided on RN by the name of Cindy Anthony...

CYNTHIA MARIE PLESEA ANTHONY

https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/prasindi.asp?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701&Lookup=TRUE

Either this is the wrong C. Anthony or

1. Plesea is her maiden name

2. Plesea is from a previous marriage

3. Plesea is her maiden name, she was a single mother and Casey was adopted by George Anthony

:confused::confused::bang:

My nursing license has my first, middle and maiden names AND my last name. Like this: Jane Ellen Doe Smith
I got my nursing license with my maiden name and added my married name later on...so that would not be that uncommon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indigomari