Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, this little girl Caylee is no longer with us. The mother has lied repeatedly and she is lying about giving Caylee to someone else to care for her. This imaginary person has never been seen by the grandmother. None of what Casey says is true. That smirk on her face while in court pretty much summed it all up for me.

did you catch the part where GM told Greta she had a voice mail from a couple in Dallas saying they seen a child about Caylee's age at the pool and they (the couple) talked with her and that child said her name was Caylee??
She said the couple didn't know about this case until tonight and that's why they didnt call a few days ago when this happened to take place...
What a coincidence! GM doesn't want anyone to make statements to media about any knowledge they may possess about the case...tell her...and lo and behold she gets a phone call. I sure hope she taped it...better yet, LE should bug the house phone. I haven't seen the greta interview, but if what's been posted here is accurate, GM thinks if the national media just shut up about the whys and hows more people would know about Caylee's disappearance. Newsflash GM, what did you do these last 6 weeks to protect your grandaughter?

Whats throwing me about the ZG person is, how would Casey had known this person looked at an apartment there two months or so before Caylee went missing? She some how has to know this person or knows someone who knows her I would think. Even a break at ZG's place wouldnt explain that, she wouldnt have known ZG looked at those apartments I wouldnt think based on things taken in a theft?
Didn't the burglary occur on June 9th (odd enough in itself), whereas the apt was visited two months earlier, in April?

I posted those symptoms of Manic Depression while on the phone...sorry I didn't say more. I think more and more that Cindy is seriously ill. I can't believe that her family is letting her make a fool of herself like that. It's tragic.
I think we are looking at her and wondering why she isn't acting "normal" and that's because she isn't normal mentally.
There is a lot of dysfunction to sort through with this family.

I only want to know one thing and I want to know it NOW. Where is the poor baby girl and WHERE should "we" be looking for her.

I truly believe, after seeing Cindy tonight, they need to appoint a guardian ad lidem for the child!

I see a OCD person. Their home was immaculate and for a baby missing mine would be more than destroyed...
I agree...OCD and Perfectionist...and a "controller". She is such a controller...down to the fact that she won't let anyone else listen to her phone messages. Instead...she listens to them in the car. I doubt she would ever allow anyone else be a spokesperson for her.

btw: Surely someone calling in a tip on a possible sighting of Caylee doesn't call GM cell phone??? Wouldn't they have a centralized phone number, etc? jmoo

Didn't the burglary occur on June 9th (odd enough in itself), whereas the apt was visited two months earlier, in April?

interestingly enough there was also a robbery (drug related or home invasion) and gun shots fired at the Sawgrass on 6/6

http://www.wftv.com/news/13451073/detail.html

I found this when reading the ratings page for the Sawgrass...seems like a place of baddd news!!

Whats throwing me about the ZG person is, how would Casey had known this person looked at an apartment there two months or so before Caylee went missing? She some how has to know this person or knows someone who knows her I would think. Even a break at ZG's place wouldnt explain that, she wouldnt have known ZG looked at those apartments I wouldnt think based on things taken in a theft?

Leasing agents\apartment managers are often away from their desks for substantial periods of time while they show apartments to prospective renters or deal with maintenance issues. It would not have been hard for a proven thief like Casey to take card that already been filled out by ZG. Those cards can give a wealth of information.

I honestly don't know about OCD. To me, with the rambling on and on it's mania..or as they call it nowadays "Manic-Depression" or even "Bi-polar" She rambles on and on and when anyone tries to break in she gets "angry" in an unnatural way.

The only reason I don't quite believe that Casey sold or gave away the baby is this shovel. Why did she come home to get a shovel for an hour while she was mad at mom and gone???

What a coincidence! GM doesn't want anyone to make statements to media about any knowledge they may possess about the case...tell her...and lo and behold she gets a phone call. I sure hope she taped it...better yet, LE should bug the house phone. I haven't seen the greta interview, but if what's been posted here is accurate, GM thinks if the national media just shut up about the whys and hows more people would know about Caylee's disappearance. Newsflash GM, what did you do these last 6 weeks to protect your grandaughter?

yep a little too convenient huh...

The last 2 comments Casey left weren't anything important that I could tell, but the dates were odd.

May 27, 2008

Jun 23, 2008

After me reading literally hundreds of posts, I noticed that Casey commented to her brother on a regular basis. It appears this family had a get-together every Sunday, they called "Sunday Funday" with food and 'beverages'... but Casey stopped her comments abruptly and with nearly a month between posts.

Either the comments were deleted? Or she really stopped commenting? No way to know...

That sure gave me a closer look into this family. My eyes are crossed and my heart is heavy..

The last 2 comments Casey left weren't anything important that I could tell, but the dates were odd.

May 27, 2008

Jun 23, 2008

After me reading literally hundreds of posts, I noticed that Casey commented to her brother on a regular basis. It appears this family had a get-together every Sunday, they called "Sunday Funday" with food and 'beverages'... but Casey stopped her comments abruptly and with nearly a month between posts.

Either the comments were deleted? Or she really stopped commenting? No way to know...

That sure gave me a closer look into this family. My eyes are crossed and my heart is heavy..
It is tragic. I am more worried about Caylee then ever. Thanks for all your work and sharing this with us! :blowkiss:

May I ask all of you a question?

Some folks have put out there that she could have sold or given her baby away for drugs/drug debt etc.

Now maybe I am COMPLETELY naive, but how often does this really happen? Really? The feeling that I get from her and her friends is that they are a bunch of young partyers. Drug use? with all the emails about drinking, etc, it stands to reason....

But- I think back to that age when I was raising all kinda hell in south fla (and I knew some bigtime drug dealers in Miami) and if I had a debt and offered up a child as payment or whatever, I would have been laughed out of town by them. Trafficking children is much more dangerous than trafficking drugs (much more prison time, harder to 'get rid' of and make contacts for doing so) and more trouble than the payment is worth. Even with 'major players'. And I just think that the peeps she hangs out with are just too immature to get caught up in anything that sordid.

Am I being naive in my assumption that baby trading for drugs/payment is just not feasable here?

If Caylee is alive, I tend to think Casey passed her off to someone because she didn't want to deal with the responsibility and/or wanted ANYONE but her mom&dad to be involved in her life b/c of family dynamics.

Anyone?

I hate to quote myself, but I get the feeling that I am the only person I am talking to (LOL) Has anyone ever heard of this scenario ACTUALLY happening? Or is it just usually a speculative scenario?

If Caylee isn't dead, then someone who has her is probably in panic mode about right now, paranoid as he!! that someone is going to recognize Caylee.

Just something to think about.

I can't figure how anyone could keep quiet for this long with all the media attention, unless they are young and scared to death.
Or out of the country...like PR.
BTW, has anyone checked to see if Caylee's birth certificate is around? I would imagine that Casey would never think to bring it when she left home. It's probably locked away in GM's house.

There is a ZG but I believe she is going to somehow be "kin" to an accomplice. This just smells like a younger generation operation.

Wasn't one of the ZG's related to a Morales? That might tie into Amy and her boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.

Or out of the country...like PR.
BTW, has anyone checked to see if Caylee's birth certificate is around? I would imagine that Casey would never think to bring it when she left home. It's probably locked away in GM's house.

Or the shed... :waitasec:

May 27, 2008

Jun 23, 2008

Thanks for doing that yeoman's work. Very enlightening to see a bit of the family dynamic.

You think maybe the posting stopped because Casey didn't have computer access? Didn't she leave home sometime in May?

But then, I suppose if she was posting on June 23rd it could have been either from Anthony's house, or Amy/Ricardo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221