Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question for today is:
Since the Police seem to be in complete agreement that a dead body was in that car and possibly in the back yard of Grams, then WHY on earth are they saying they still think Caylee is alive?
This is such a conflicting statement and it only confuses the public more than they already are.
So, if they think Caylee may be still alive, then who was dead in the car?
This case is like no other, lies, coverups, psychotics, innuendo, and no one from that family truly trying to help.
jmo

Thanks for checking on it. You're probably on some kind of "watch" list now. LOL.

If I weren't on more than one by now I'd be dissapointed. Im trying to beat SS and SuzQ record of 39 lists :)

My question for today is:
Since the Police seem to be in complete agreement that a dead body was in that car and possibly in the back yard of Grams, then WHY on earth are they saying they still think Caylee is alive?
This is such a conflicting statement and it only confuses the public more than they already are.
So, if they think Caylee may be still alive, then who was dead in the car?
This case is like no other, lies, coverups, psychotics, innuendo, and no one from that family truly trying to help.
jmo

Because they dont think she is close to cracking yet, dont have the forensics back, she's not going anywhere and if they strike too soon tey may never find Caylee's body, which I agree is the priority right now.

I am a lot behind so bear with me please. As a grandmama I am not going to go a month without seeing my grandbabies. Not going to happen. IF this woman was so involved with her child and grandchild,(saw them EVERY week for Sunday Funday) why did she let a month go by before needing to see her grandchild. :waitasec: So many things just don't add up.

I've been thinking this for a few days. Something happened between Cindy and Casey, which prompted Casey to want to move out. We know Lee and Casey said there was 'drama' with their parents (and that's not hard to believe with Cindy being so controlling). There's no doubt in my mind that Cindy loves Caylee. Perhaps Casey wanted to move out and Cindy didn't want her to take Caylee. Perhaps it was mild at first. Perhaps they agreed that that Casey had to prove herself capable of taking care of Caylee by taking her on vacation alone, or Casey taking care of Caylee while the gp's went on vacation. Perhaps Cindy suggested something Casey didn't like. Something pushed Casey's buttons and keeping Caylee from Cindy became Caseys focus. Then the car situation came up and that really escalated things.
Cindy had to go FIND Casey, Casey didn't come to her. When she found Casey she didn't find Caylee. Somewhere in this mess Caylee was gone and it only leads to one person, IMO, Casey.

OME

I agree with you. I also believe that Casey is the way she is because that is a way of taunting her controlling mother.

I think that when Casey showed up without Caylee and then admitted she was gone, but then her brother comes and she says to him she hasn't seen Caylee in 31 days..but then also says she knows where Caylee is and will take them their in the morning. The brother thought the LE should not be called back, and they should play this out with Casey and wait and see where she took them in the morning.

As a control issue Cindy calls LE, I think believing Caylee is missing, but not dead. She is playing her trump card, never dreaming it would lead to this scene with her daughter in jail and still no Caylee. I think she thought that her daughter would cave right away..say who Caylee was with and where she was..but her daughter has taken a bend for the worse..

The dumbest excuse yet was about the nanny having her..the nanny was also sitting another child..is that child missing too? No..I am sure that didn't pan out either.

I pray Caylee is found alive and well..but the cadaver dogs kind of seal the fate of Caylee for me..

OMG, Cindy just issued a Pizza Challenge to a Fox reporter ('You put a piece of pizza in the back of a car and leave it there for 19 days and see what it smells like'.) Fox is going to get Dr Michael Baden to comment!

Nineteen days from July 15th would put the pizza in the car on June 27th. Did Cindy just inadvertently reveal the date the car was abandoned?

I heard that too. She was counting on her fingers. The big question is, HOW does she know how long the pizza was there????

I agree I am on the fence at the location, which is why for those of you who can hear me screaming in my head (when did the gp's go on vacay and can it be confirmed?) If that jives, definately possible.
I just remember when the neighbor said she borrowed the shovel she said the parents were not home and on vacay. I just think if you buy she dies at the GP house, the GP's have to know, why call LE to your home?

The Ovieda house, no-one had seen the baby since 6/15, Casey leaves it do to "drama", on 6/24 Casey posts that she had not been living there for 9 days, and we know not with Amy yet, right? Where was she?
I tend to believe Jesse's statement that he heard Caylee on the 24th. (I do think he is probably the father and I think since he is talking to LE that he is trying to do the right thing for Caylee out of guilt now for not taking responsibility for her before.)

The drama sounds like she is describing the situation with Amy's stolen checks etc. which prevented them from moving or a situation with Amy and a male. Casey also makes it sound as if she COULD have stayed in the house, but chose not to.

Where was she? She was living at Cindy's!! (How else can she be on a computer all the time? I bet she doesn't have a laptop...but Cindy does...also a desktop.)

I am grateful for the holds....now we know why there is not too much activity around gathering the bond money. Of course LE is going to make statements regarding the possibility that Caylee is alive-at best they have a strand of her hair in the trunk, yes???

I think the strategy of keeping Mom and Casey separated has been working GREAT so far, so keep it up! They are both cracking....IMO.

Because they dont think she is close to cracking yet, dont have the forensics back, she's not going anywhere and if they strike too soon tey may never find Caylee's body, which I agree is the priority right now.

So, the police think that by saying they think Caylee is still alive is gonna make Casey and or Cindy crack? I'm not getting this.....but I am a blonde so please bear with me.:crazy:

I just don't know which end is up anymore with this fiasco.

JMO, please correct me if have I the dates and people confused but I can't keep up.

Again JMO, Was it Jesse that said he heard Caylee in the background when he was talking with Casey on June 24 and that Casey was telling Caylee to stop jumping on the table? The car was abandoned or found on the 27th. What date was the shovel borrowed? Just a theroy and again JMO could Caylee have fallen from the table or Casey tried to remove Caylee from the table and she fell and posibly broke her neck? Casey paniced.
Again JMO,theroy, thinking out loud
But does this make sense to u guys at all

PS forgive my spelling
MODS please remove if I broke any rules, still new at this, sorry

I am a lot behind so bear with me please. As a grandmama I am not going to go a month without seeing my grandbabies. Not going to happen. IF this woman was so involved with her child and grandchild,(saw them EVERY week for Sunday Funday) why did she let a month go by before needing to see her grandchild. :waitasec: So many things just don't add up.
Welcome to WS, Auntbaby! I agree. If I don't see my grands, I am on the phone with them. I can always hear them in the background while talking to my DD, too.

We know now how very controlling Cindy is. Do they really expect us to believe that she did not see or talk to Caylee in all that time without getting suspicious long before?! According to everything we know, Cindy was literally raising Caylee as her own and Casey's relationship was more of a "sister" situation. Cindy was allowing Casey to party all the time, obviously. There is NO WAY that Cindy did not know where that child was for that length of time...then takes off on a vacation. Not buying it! (Not buying swamp land in Florida either! LOL)

I never saw this!!!! it was posted on the myspace account links for this forum

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?

You guys have been busy! When Tony L. was speaking of "promoters" for the club, this only means that they have a few girls/guys on their "street team" like a band will. They put out ads/invitations on myspace and various sites to promote the club. They put out flyers, too. They really don't get any "special" treatment or pay for it other than it makes them feel "important" they are helping and are in "tight" with the management. It gets more business for the club or the bands. It is a common practice. I wouldn't read any more into that.

The house in Ovieda is curious. I do think LE should be checking it out, too. Glad you picked up on that. So you think that Casey is responsible for the checks being forged from Amy? What is Casey doing with all the money she is accused of stealing from Cindy and others?! Drugs? Does this girl have a meth habit we are overlooking?

I actually made a point to watch Casey yesterday as much as the camera and commercial breaks would allow. I didn't pick up on any visual signs of meth use. Meth is a nasty drug and not one that can be withdrawn from in just a matter of a few days. There might be another drug of choice for Casey? We know for sure she loves to drink...... a lot.

JMO, please correct me if have I the dates and people confused but I can't keep up.

Again JMO, Was it Jesse that said he heard Caylee in the background when he was talking with Casey on June 24 and that Casey was telling Caylee to stop jumping on the table? The car was abandoned or found on the 27th. What date was the shovel borrowed? Just a theroy and again JMO could Caylee have fallen from the table or Casey tried to remove Caylee from the table and she fell and posibly broke her neck? Casey paniced.
Again JMO,theroy, thinking out loud
But does this make sense to u guys at all

PS forgive my spelling
MODS please remove if I broke any rules, still new at this, sorry
Yes, it was Jesse who reported that to LE. Anything is possible about how she died. It could have been an accident that they decided to cover up.

I've heard percoset (sp) and alcohol work well for a good high.

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?
Pretty much says it all. So WTH is the money?!

Where was she gone to since this happened before her trip? This does explain the "Draaamaa" post from Casey.

I think the way Amy says "claims" is very telling.

Thank you GoldTooth..the article above under Early Signs of Trouble..it gave me the chills when I read it..I think Caylee is definitely dead after reading that entry of Casey's.

Amy Huizenga wrote

Anyway, how are you?

Note the date 7/15? So can I assume this reads she suspectd her of stealing the cash PRIOR to the trip, and the checks after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member