Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #107

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone that I talk to about this case gets so mad at me when I tell them what I think...that I am waiting to see all the evidence before I make my decision...if people can't understand that...sorry for them

I'm not mad at you, I just can't follow what you're trying to say. One of your first posts recently was that the BH's are there and that they find missing people. The fact is, they find fugitives who run from the law. You say science, and I've no idea if you're referring that the science is related to the BH's or not.

Quote what you're replying to and perhaps it might be easier?

everyone that I talk to about this case gets so mad at me when I tell them what I think...that I am waiting to see all the evidence before I make my decision...if people can't understand that...sorry for them

That can make a crime and missing persons board where speculation takes place and odd choice for entertainment.

Heres what I think, for what it is worth, I think that LE has connections in Orlando. Bailbonds people there are "in" with LE. It's like that everywhere. I don't think, and this is just my opinion based on life experience, that they are crazy about this two outsiders coming in and putting on a show. I think they are going to stop this release if at all possible. I could be wrong. It sure won't be the first time.

That thought occurred to me also. Or it could be just someone with influence who doesn't like this show.

I can't speak for anyone else but I was not mad at you. I was just asking a question because you were so thrilled with the BH. I thought possibly you were a relative and showing your enthusiasm.

I agree Tiffer, if bounty hunters find people then they should find Caylee, no reason to bother with Casey, make that their "media *advertiser censored*" goal.

Kinda hard not to bother when she was the last one to see Caylee. Bounty Hunters dont pull people out of thin air.

Casey has not been charged with murder...because they don't have enough evidence to convict her!!!

How do you know they don't have evidence? C'mon

"It smelled like there was a dead body in the 'DAMNED CAR'..quote cindy

Casey has not been charged with murder...because they don't have enough evidence to convict her!!!

I agree with you. They don't have enough to go to court for a conviction...and if they charge her the clock starts ticking...defendant can demand a fair and speedy trial...I think I heard 90 days tonight on TV. Usually defendants want to delay...but there are occasions where faster is better.

I think there is an outside chance Casey handed Caylee off to a virtual stranger for a week or two....and now things aren't working out ...she lied in the beginning because that's what she does. She didn't want her folks to know. Then she numbed up because the attorney told her to.

Also, I think the Zenaidia (sp?) business is just a bit too conincidental. People do things out of supposedly "vacant' apartments with more regularity than you might believe.

I also think the phone business may be a problem. I've known people who changed and swap Sim cards like you and I change underwear....and it wasn't for a good reason....not techie not sure how it all worked...but it did/does. Sim cards are on the blackmarket like everything else.

Because it was a ruse.... There is so much "jockeying" from all parties around that day we assume it is very important.

Cept Casey was sending out White Party invites and most certainly going to Fusian. His version of that call makes little sense. Also since we haven't seen the phone records did they talk daily.

really? I've not heard that Jesse told anyone he and Casey went to the beach, my bad. Not being a smart azz, but could you point me in the direction or even time frame to find it? I missed it and I have been very curious about Jesse. tia

I swear I'm not being smart, I'm excited as it's something I haven't read or watched to add to my chicken scratch notes.

If they had DNA evidence they would have pressed charges already...especially after hearing word that she may be bailed out...and Bounty Hunters hunt for a monetary reward when someone has failed to appear in court!! They bring that person in..they get their $$...that won't happen here...Casey ain't going anywhere

Oh I thought there was an ignore feature. Excuse my ignorance as I'm still learning the board format. :)

There IS an Ignore feature.... go to your User CP... scroll down.... it's there on the left side.

I have no idea how it works though, I never tried it.

I agree with you. They don't have enough to go to court for a conviction...and if they charge her the clock starts ticking...defendant can demand a fair and speedy trial...I think I heard 90 days tonight on TV. Usually defendants want to delay...but there are occasions where faster is better.

I think there is an outside chance Casey handed Caylee off to a virtual stranger for a week or two....and now things aren't working out ...she lied in the beginning because that's what she does. She didn't want her folks to know. Then she numbed up because the attorney told her to.

Also, I think the Zenaidia (sp?) business is just a bit too conincidental. People do things out of supposedly "vacant' apartments with more regularity than you might believe.

I also think the phone business may be a problem. I've known people who changed and swap Sim cards like you and I change underwear....and it wasn't for a good reason....not techie not sure how it all worked...but it did/does. Sim cards are on the blackmarket like everything else.

Only 1 SIM card contains the info for the account - and it's swapped between AT&T phones.

Casey and Jesse were engaged, right?
Does anyone know who broke off the engagement?

Cept Casey was sending out White Party invites and most certainly going to Fusian. His version of that call makes little sense. Also since we haven't seen the phone records did they talk daily.

How would they have kept that party an all white party if someone who wasn't white showed up at the door?

Also, I wonder if some racial back-lash was involved in the disappearance of Casey?

really? I've not heard that Jesse told anyone he and Casey went to the beach, my bad. Not being a smart azz, but could you point me in the direction or even time frame to find it? I missed it and I have been very curious about Jesse. tia

I swear I'm not being smart, I'm excited as it's something I haven't read or watched to add to my chicken scratch notes.

He told LE that Casey called him on June 25th and asked him to go to the beach and that Caylee was with the nanny that weekend. 28th, 29th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici