Official Documents To Be Released Today

Casey is not insane, not at all. She's actually pretty darn smart to carry this off for so many years.

ITA she kept the ruse going that she was an event planner at Universal for quite some time. Family and friends believed this lie. That's why I think the credit card debt she racked up was for her trips to Jax, Tampa, etc. probably explained away as business trips, expenses to be "reimbursed later" but never were. IIRC the excuse to her GM about the check she stole from her was that it was for a business expense and would be reimbursed.

ITA she kept the ruse going that she was an event planner at Universal for quite some time. Family and friends believed this lie. That's why I think the credit card debt she racked up was for her trips to Jax, Tampa, etc. probably explained away as business trips, expenses to be "reimbursed later" but never were. IIRC the excuse to her GM about the check she stole from her was that it was for a business expense and would be reimbursed.

I want to know how she did those emails!

Either way, another Casey "lieism"!

I'm not so sure.

From all the friend accounts and people who had known her a long time (this Kio included) it seems that Casey's lying started post-Caylee...and this was LONG before that as it was when they were growing up and Casey was dating, etc.

Personally I think that was in Casey's mind when she set up this Zani story and knew her mom might buy her as a "suspect".

I agree at least with the timeline for motive, and what happens next. Why would Casey and Caylee be at Ricardo's on the night of the 9th?

Thanks absolut: still scanning docs and not really making sense of timeline yet - good catch.

People have started to speculate away from Caylee's mom. Could this have happened? Could that have happened? Maybe this. Maybe that. This person. That person. People WANT to believe Caylee is still alive. I certainly do, but in the end, after everything else, there's only one person involved here, and it's not a kidnapper, and it's not a gang, and it's not some nefarious group, and it's not some friend she gave the baby too, it's Caylee's pathologically lying mother. Who knows what happened, whether it was an accident or murder? What I think we do know is that this woman will never come clean. She may not be capable.

I'm not so sure.

From all the friend accounts and people who had known her a long time (this Kio included) it seems that Casey's lying started post-Caylee...and this was LONG before that as it was when they were growing up and Casey was dating, etc.

Personally I think that was in Casey's mind when she set up this Zani story and knew her mom might buy her as a "suspect".

Casey started to lie the first time when she stole a candy bar from the grocery store and her mother asked her "where did you get that from" and Casey said "a friend". And it just continued to grow each year she got older.

I should be in bed, but I am still reading the downloaded Docs. Lots of interesting details in these, sleuthers!

Particularly, Mr. Birch's testimony, on page 316, and I think it is in the second PDF, about the stink in the car.

Also, find it amusing that Cindy wanted to haggle about the costs...

I finally finished reading the first pdf and now I cant get the other 2 to open, were the documents taken down? Does anyone know where I can get the last 2 files?

Did anyone read Casey's fake emails to herself that where supposed to be from her Boss at universal?

I think they where used to con more money out of her parents.

One of them states that the Credit Union & Payroll dept. will be closed for the next few days.

She probably told her mother that she needed money until she could get paid & used the fake email as proof.....jmo

I think it is possible that Casey started paying for Jose with stolen cash, wonder how thats gonna work out.

Sorry disregard my post, it was my firewall grrrr Im beat from all this reading!!

anyone have any idea why casey deleted so many of the photos of her and caylee? why would she get on line, during this investigation and do that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861
Back