Official Documents To Be Released Today

wow, took me a few hours but just finished reading all the docs. all i can say is WOW

Thanks for the links krimekat. I have done a lot of reading this evening.

One of the witnesses stated that he saw Caylee at Fusian with Casey and TonE. TonE does not make mention of that in his statement, unless I missed it.

Casey said that Caylee's favorite place is Blanchard Park. Joseph and his search team have found clothing that could possibly belong to Casey and Caylee.

Has the LE interviewed Jeff, the person whom Casey says ZFG also babysat for his son? Does this Jeff even exist?

Casey told a friend/witness that she hated Mexicans. Did Casey use ZFG name to set up a Mexican, just like Susan Smith did when she set up the black guy who carjacked her car with her boys in it?

The neighbor stated that Casey borrowed the shovel from 1:30pm to 2:30 pm. How far is Blanchard Park from the Anthony home? The neighbor said he saw Casey's car backed up in the garage and it's something he's never seen Casey do, the day the shovel was borrowed. Casey was taking out bamboo? The neighbor said Casey wasn't even dirty when she gave the shovel back, unless she showered afterward.

:praying: for Caylee

If people want to see insane go look up Andrea Yates... That's insane!

If this b!tch harmed her daughter it's because she is an evil selfish sick murderer who needs to be held accountable for her actions. But I am not even sure the child is dead...

you are correct about andrea yates

hope you right bout the other thing

Batch 2, page 50:
One dog, "Gerus," searched the car in the forensics storeage bay, and hit on the trunk. I have always been right about this, even though people didn't want to believe me, LOL!

I skimmed through the documents and read a lot of it. I didn't see an where LE interviewed Jesse G, did I miss something? It's kind of weird that there is an interview for almost everyone else but him.

it bothers me to hear the car was backed up to a dumpster at the amscot parking lot.

Not sure if anyone thought of this yet but it's the first thing that came to mind when I was reading the first half of this thread...

The depression next to the pool.

Does anyone remember the great Greta interview where Cindy walked her around the back yard? I recall Cindy discussing how she moved the plant but she also said something about a pool storage box next to the pool. I don't recall seeing that at all, just Cindy stating that it used to be there next to the pool but that it was moved because Caylee could climb on it to get to the pool. Is it now missing?

No pdf required to view
Here are all the Docs in order.

You do not need any pdf software to view them. You can flip through the docs in full screen. You can also download the docs to your own computer. These files can be viewed from any computer.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080463/...rt-2-(A)-1-100

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080464/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Part-2-(B)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080376/...eleased-part-3

I will also put this in the media thread.
Thanks for waiting so long for Part 2. It was a huge file that had to be split and it being my daughter's 12th b-day, I was a little busy! :blowkiss:

Thanks for taking the time!!

Tell your daughter happy birthday from us @ WS!:blowkiss:

O/T OMG!!! amber pennell the missing mother from hickory, nc was found after 5 days clinging to life!! its about time for some good news

he is done

jam a fork in him

ITA!!! 500%

Baez is going to get his client the death penalty if he doesn't put a lid on the CRAZY THEORIES..... there's already enough crazy simply from listening to Casey's ridiculous lies.

If there's any truth to what they're claiming... the time to move to action was YESTERDAY.... talk is cheap.

If Tony Padilla wants to walk away from this trainwreck about to happen.... he better do it VERY SOON..... and while his company still has some credibility.

I skimmed through the documents and read a lot of it. I didn't see an where LE interviewed Jesse G, did I miss something? It's kind of weird that there is an interview for almost everyone else but him.

umm.. page 1. gimmie a minute and i'll try and locate it

ITA!!! 500%

Baez is going to get his client the death penalty if he doesn't put a lid on the CRAZY THEORIES..... there's already enough crazy simply from listening to Casey's ridiculous lies.

If there's any truth to what they're claiming... the time to move to action was YESTERDAY.... talk is cheap.

If Tony Padilla wants to walk away from this trainwreck about to happen.... he better do it VERY SOON..... and while his company still has some credibility.

yep, these half baked stories never go anywhere.

most of us here have not bought into any of it.

just one LOAD after another :furious:

Haven't read doc 2 yet, but there was a statement from him in doc 1. I'm currently going thru doc 3, I'm at the Ricardo interview now...

Casey told a friend/witness that she hated Mexicans. Did Casey use ZFG name to set up a Mexican, just like Susan Smith did when she set up the black guy who carjacked her car with her boys in it?

Ouch! I hope Leonard Padilla doesn't hear about THIS (he's Mexican). lol

Something weird on Batch 2, page 54:
It seems J Hopkins' parents say they don't know Casey at all. They received a call from Casey July 16 at 5 am.

Was Casey trying to leave a "trail" by making this phone call to boost credibility of her story?

I think it's in Batch 1, around page 40 or so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Essmat Arafa
Back