Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to run. Back later.

Thanks,

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Maybe this has been covered? Does anyone think Caylees body was still in the car when her parents picked it up and they decided to cover for her? Or at least her dad? I think Cindy's 911 call is a gut real reaction and quite obviously the correct one too. But is it possible?

Might be...........I don't think Cindy knew it at the time of the 911 call, but maybe later.

Maybe this has been covered? Does anyone think Caylees body was still in the car when her parents picked it up and they decided to cover for her? Or at least her dad? I think Cindy's 911 call is a gut real reaction and quite obviously the correct one too. But is it possible?

No, I think the guy that opened the car with George at the lot would have seen a body, if there was one in there.

I think a lot of posters sometimes wonder IF that's possible.

It's just SO hard to wrap your mind around them also being part of this tragedy but I doubt many would really be surprised if it turned out they were involved.

I think it was Casey & Casey alone who was responsible.

NOW I am going to bed. I absolutely must.

Let's all hope for answers soon.

There was a long discussion about whether the wheel well of the spare tire would be large enough to conceal Caylee's body (it's only 5" deep).

The impound lot guy was standing next to George when the trunk was opened and the flies and smell rushed out, and told LE that what was in the trunk was a white bag of garbage and some papers. No body.

I am still suspicious about where the spare fit..........You usually can order any car with a full size spare.........and if it had a full size spare at one time, it would certainly have enough space for a body as small as Caylee's.

Might be...........I don't think Cindy knew it at the time of the 911 call, but maybe later.

George and the tow yard manager opened the trunk, retrieved a maggoty bag of pizza and threw it over the fence towards the dumpster.

I think a lot of posters sometimes wonder IF that's possible.

It's just SO hard to wrap your mind around them also being part of this tragedy but I doubt many would really be surprised if it turned out they were involved.

I think it was Casey & Casey alone who was responsible.

Absolutely agree!!!!

No, I think the guy that opened the car with George at the lot would have seen a body, if there was one in there.

What if the body was hidden where the spare tire is stored.... is that large enough to hold Caylee?

I'm sure LE went over the car with a fine tooth comb & know exactly what was in that car & where. We'll find out soon enough.

There was a long discussion about whether the wheel well of the spare tire would be large enough to conceal Caylee's body (it's only 5" deep).

The impound lot guy was standing next to George when the trunk was opened and the flies and smell rushed out, and told LE that what was in the trunk was a white bag of garbage and some papers. No body.

If Caylee's body was in the trunk the same day the car was towed but had already been disposed of then the car would not have had any odor that day. But after sitting in the hot fl sun for several days it would have been overwhelming and the trunk would not have even needed to be opened for anyone to smell that odor. Anyone anywhere near that car would have surely smelled it.

Isn't there something in the documents about LE going to the house shortly after Casey's arrest and meeting with her parents, Baez, and the parents' attorney?

I don't know if he or she is still retained by George and Cindy, but at one point there was another attorney involved.

Doc set 2, page 348.

'One of the Attorneys, who I believe was Cindy and George Anthoney's Attorney, told me that I covered it...."

But the name is never mentioned as to whom the other Attorney was. Baez was one, but not the one who told the police officer that it was fine to check out the yard.

I don't know how you all here know so much. I didn't know this or probably a lot of things about this case. Very helpful to clear up my 'what ifs'. makes me crazy to think this vile thing sitting in jail is letting her little baby rot out there somewhere and doesn't give one ounce of crap about anyone but herself.:mad:

Casey, I can only pray you end up in jail for all your natural life and then receive God's justice as well.

I am still suspicious about where the spare fit..........You usually can order any car with a full size spare.........and if it had a full size spare at one time, it would certainly have enough space for a body as small as Caylee's.

Oh my ~ that is genius.

Unless there was room for a full size spare.......or........those seats in that car layed down in the hatchback and you can put a LOT under that. My friend carries her briefcase, computer luggage, and a beach chair under it...........

I guess the question would be did it have the hatch cover? If so, the garbage could have been on top of it and unless you lift it, you would never see what was under it.

IMO, if George had ANY part with moving Caylee's body, I think he would have left very soon after.

I just can't see him staying behind with Cindy shooting off her mouth AND making the whole family look suspicious. lol

What if the body was hidden where the spare tire is stored.... is that large enough to hold Caylee?

I'm sure LE went over the car with a fine tooth comb & know exactly what was in that car & where. We'll find out soon enough.

Do you really think she ditched the car with the body hidden in it? Why would she have precisely hidden the body and ditched the car? For the body only to be found?

Doc set 2, page 348.

'One of the Attorneys, who I believe was Cindy and George Anthoney's Attorney, told me that I covered it...."

But the name is never mentioned as to whom the other Attorney was. Baez was one, but not the one who told the police officer that it was fine to check out the yard.

IIRC......it was a woman. Where I got that I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000