Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, if George had ANY part with moving Caylee's body, I think he would have left very soon after.

I just can't see him staying behind with Cindy shooting off her mouth AND making the whole family look suspicious. lol

What if Cindy mouthing off was supposed to be the distraction while George tried to hustle back and get the car? He had the keys out, walked up and opened the door. . . but the impound lot guy was right up his behind. Maybe I should think about going to bed ~LOL.

No, I think she ditched the car AFTER she disposed of the body.

I just don't believe Casey would leave the body in the car & take a chance that LE would find her daughter dead in HER car.

What body? It was someone else's body anyhow. Possibly a transient who thought a Pontiac would be a nice car to take a nap in -- he unfortunately fell asleep in it -- and died.

Luckily, he was teleported out of the car by space aliens who conducted medical experiments on him , but his DNA was an exact match to Caylee's.

oh, okay :)
either way, everyone is so helpful with clarifying so many things and one of these things I wasn't aware of was that someone was with George when he opened the trunk. That's all. I think WS people are great.

I'm sorry I read your post wrong. :blowkiss: This case just bothers me so much! It seems like nothing makes sense anymore!

I have to wonder if the alerts from the dogs was because George removed some things from the trunk of car and put them in the backyard, therfore transfering decomp. There was something about a blue crate that LE removed from the home. There was no mention of anything being in the trunk at the tow yard excecpt a white bag with garbage in it. If GA is telling the truth about the gas cans being in the back of the car on 6/24 and the car was dumped on sometime after Amscot closed on 6.26 to be notice at 7:00Am on 6/27, towed on 6/30 then the body would have had to be placed and removed between 6/24-/6/27. It also had to have been in there long enough to case enough decomp to remain to get to the point that it really smelled by 7/15.

There was something about a blue crate.......if yoiu think about it, a large gym bag would hold a body that child's size.

I was looking for that video, while uploading and being here and my computer said: "oh no you don't" and booted me off.

So in that document it reads an "attorney" but never classifies who the attorney was for. OK.

Ms. Patty, it does say this:

"... and another Attorney/friend who was representing the interests of Cindy and George Anthony."

That's all I got, M'am.

No, I don't, and this is why. George got in that car and drove it away. They talk about how bad the smell was, and I am sure it was, and IMO it was coming from the stain in the trunk. Had the body actually been in there, it would have at minimum had to be there from June 30th when the car was towed to July 15th, when it was picked up. Even a small body in a car in Florida during that time of year when it is hot and humid would have been a smell that was unbearable. It wouldn't have just smelled in close proximity to the car, it would have been spread in a much larger area. Also, there is no way, with hair, dirt, and whatever size stain was found in the trunk for that car to have been cleaned well enough to cover what would have happened had a body been left in a trunk in the Florida summer.
Lanie

Like Lanie said, no one knows.

Ever have a bag of potatoes rot in a hot garage? how about raw meat or rare beef? It smells EXACTLY like decomp. Because it is! My Mum left a rare prime-rib in her car in Vegas during Summer. The car was nearly ruined. Also, when my Uncle committed suicide in the Summer... his body was unfound for three days -in the garage. The LE told us the car had to be taken out to a field -completely opened-for a few weeks, then thoroughly cleaned and stripped inside.

I wonder what baez is gonna do theres no dought he has to ask for this case to be moved but hell to where i really dont think it matters where he goes to try and defend casey maybe alaska.lol and u know i been thinking about her barrying caylee in the back yard only to digg her up and move her ,Well first of all u have to dig a fair size hole and its not as if it was in a feils it was a tiny back yard i think they would have noticed if someone had dug it all up and filled it in..

If Casey's been out of work for 2 years, do you think she spent her time stealing other people's identities and continue mass check fraud? Lord, I hope they find endless petty crimes done by this girl and she gets consecutive terms in sentencing.

Why sell their identities when she could use the info for herself, as it was.
I heard on NG that Casey was able to change the routing number on a check she recieved from her grandma for her bday. When a creditor used one of our checks to make a payment to themselves the same way, using the routing number they said we couldn't do anything about it because it was done electronically and there was no proof it wasn't us. That may be why the Video Surveilance was so crucial.

General question about TES... Why this case? How many missing/presumed dead children are there right now? All it takes is a phone call to get them searching? There must be more criteria, because there has to be a reason for their choice, I'd have to think.

Why a case where they don't even have the correct date the child went missing, no cooperation from the mother, grandparents are liars and probably accessories after the fact, grandmother requests help from TES 2 months after child disappears when they have their own daughter who can answer questions and save this great organization hundreds of thousands of dollars and re-direct their energies to cases where there is actually distress and no way of finding out what happened to a loved one.

Why this case??? It's making no sense.

I have to wonder if the alerts from the dogs was because George removed some things from the trunk of car and put them in the backyard, therfore transfering decomp. There was something about a blue crate that LE removed from the home. There was no mention of anything being in the trunk at the tow yard excecpt a white bag with garbage in it. If GA is telling the truth about the gas cans being in the back of the car on 6/24 and the car was dumped on sometime after Amscot closed on 6.26 to be notice at 7:00Am on 6/27, towed on 6/30 then the body would have had to be placed and removed between 6/24-/6/27. It also had to have been in there long enough to case enough decomp to remain to get to the point that it really smelled by 7/15.

My point exactly. If there was a body in the trunk it would have had to be removed the same day the car was abandoned.

What body? It was someone else's body anyhow. Possibly a transient who thought a Pontiac would be a nice car to take a nap in -- he unfortunately fell asleep in it -- and died.

Luckily, he was teleported out of the car by space aliens who conducted medical experiments on him , but his DNA was an exact match to Caylee's.

I just KNEW someone on WS would solve this mystery for us.........

Unless there was room for a full size spare.......or........those seats in that car layed down in the hatchback and you can put a LOT under that. My friend carries her briefcase, computer luggage, and a beach chair under it...........

I guess the question would be did it have the hatch cover? If so, the garbage could have been on top of it and unless you lift it, you would never see what was under it.
IF Caylee were in the car after 2 weeks, she would be substantially liquified by that time and the stench would have been smelled for quite a ways. No way she could have been in the car when they opened it at the towyard. Maybe that's not what you are saying..I am so tired :)

Casey's car correct me if I'm wrong, its a 1999 Pontiac Sunfire which her brother owned prior? Any idea how her brother or parents came about owning the car? May have another defense ploy thinking about Cindy's comment on the tow guy. I might know why she came up with that one. Actually I think defense might try to use this.

It would be a very stupid move. And, I don't like to assume guilt until proven.
However, if she had -it might fit why she left her checkbook on the seat, and personal belongings in the car... to make it seem like the car was stolen? I really do not think she abandoned the car with anyone's body in it.

Now her checkbook is on the seat, too? Could you please link to this information? I remember Amy left her checkbook in Amy's car, and that is how Casey got it and was able to forge her checks. I am still trying to verify the purse and the keys were left in the car, and have been unable to so far.
Lanie

Unless you believe that she put the body in the trunk on the 18th (I think the day her car was seen backed in the driveway) and stole the gas cans some time between 6/18 and 6/23, used the gas to put in the car to take her somewhere to dump the body and showed up at her parents on the 24th without the body because she just dumped it. Or, another thing I thought of, what if the reason she freaked out so badly when her dad wanted to look in her trunk wasn't just the gas cans but because the body was in there, maybe wrapped up and buried beneath a bunch of stuff? And she grabbed the cans before he could have a good look. He was probably so upset about finding the gas cans that he didn't look at anything else.

Oh, and let's all get something straight. ONE dog. Not DOGS. No offence, but that is the TRUTH.

Whatever postmortem evidence was left in the car it would have taken a few days to develop an odor.

IF Caylee were in the car after 2 weeks, she would be substantially liquified by that time and the stench would have been smelled for quite a ways. No way she could have been in the car when they opened it at the towyard. Maybe that's not what you are saying..I am so tired :)

WOW, great point! My mind is so fryed right now, I never even thought about the obvious!!!!

No, I don't, and this is why. George got in that car and drove it away. They talk about how bad the smell was, and I am sure it was, and IMO it was coming from the stain in the trunk. Had the body actually been in there, it would have at minimum had to be there from June 30th when the car was towed to July 15th, when it was picked up. Even a small body in a car in Florida during that time of year when it is hot and humid would have been a smell that was unbearable. It wouldn't have just smelled in close proximity to the car, it would have been spread in a much larger area. Also, there is no way, with hair, dirt, and whatever size stain was found in the trunk for that car to have been cleaned well enough to cover what would have happened had a body been left in a trunk in the Florida summer for 15-16 days.
Lanie
We had a family of five that lay dead in my neighborhood inside their house a few months back. They were in there for 2 weeks. The police were notified because of a stench coming from the house and no one had seen the family. They were so badly decomposed and liquified that they were not able to determine a cause of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member