Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link is gone from the current story on the Fox Orlando website where I normally grab it when it's up. Usually a sign that the home cam isn't active... Wonder if something is brewing elsewhere???

No,, not on his property.. and why aren't they reporting that he had a hammer in his hand that Lee had to take away from him?? To me that is a deadly weapon... should he choose to use it as such. The news appears to be candy coating the incident.. and they should not.. come on..news people tell it like it is for a change.. :mad:

I think we need a thread: "Are the Anthonys above the Law".

Let's see:
They find a HIDDEN GUN in George's car, which is against the rules for KC, yet the Judge says she can stay home instead of throwing her back in jail. Why? Is this the same judge that gave her the high bail to keep her IN jail??? Whazzup here? (If they arrest her tonight, I will forgive them!)

Then we have Gpa G. swinging hammers, pushing women, why wasn't he arrested??? He needs anger management!

We have CA and GA contradicting (or lying) under oath, obstructing justice, saying they KNOW who has Caylee, they are being watched, then they don't know who had her and they are being threatened.

Cars speeding - clocked at 70 mph in a 55 and they don't get ticketed???

Folks, something is not right here and they do seem to be above the law. NO wonder their daughter turned out the way she did - I am starting to see that family can do ANYTHING and get away with it!

{ rant is over } :behindbar

The link is gone from the current story on the Fox Orlando website where I normally grab it when it's up. Usually a sign that the home cam isn't active... Wonder if something is brewing elsewhere???
<~~~~~~~Enquiring Minds Want To Know!:crazy:

There must be a reason for this....perhaps a press conference, or some kind of statement to be made..?
I fervently hope so...

Hi everyone,

Could someone tell me about web cams 1 and 2?
I followed a link a couple weeks ago to a web cam and it's the only one I know of.
Is it cam 1 or 2?
How do I get to the other cam?
I see the 'Fox 35 Web Cameras' at the bottom of the page but it is just showing weather, studio, production, newsroom and Daytona Beach.
How do I get to the other web camera that is showing either the jail or the Anthony house?
Thank you soooo very much!

Can someone call the fox station and ask why they took the web cam off the anthony house? perhaps because LE requested it? but why? we aren't there bothering anyone. They have some stale picture from last week of the jail house. not even a current picture.

Give it a little while. I think it's just a glitch in the system.

Hi everyone,

Could someone tell me about web cams 1 and 2?
I followed a like a couple weeks ago to a web cam and it's the only one I know of.
Is it cam 1 or 2?
How do I get to the other cam?
I see the 'Fox 35 Web Cameras' at the bottom of the page but it is just showing weather, studio, production, newsroom and Daytona Beach.
How do I get to the other web camera that is showing either the jail or the Anthony house?
Thank you soooo very much!
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html HOUSE
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html VARIES
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 25
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 20
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 19

HOWEVER, AT THIS TIME CAM 1 & 2 ARE SHOWING THE SAME STILL!

I think we need a thread: "Are the Anthonys above the Law".

Let's see:
They find a HIDDEN GUN in George's car, which is against the rules for KC, yet the Judge says she can stay home instead of throwing her back in jail. Why? Is this the same judge that gave her the high bail to keep her IN jail??? Whazzup here? (If they arrest her tonight, I will forgive them!)

Then we have Gpa G. swinging hammers, pushing women, why wasn't he arrested??? He needs anger management!

We have CA and GA contradicting (or lying) under oath, obstructing justice, saying they KNOW who has Caylee, they are being watched, then they don't know who had her and they are being threatened.

Cars speeding - clocked at 70 mph in a 55 and they don't get ticketed???

Folks, something is not right here and they do seem to be above the law. NO wonder their daughter turned out the way she did - I am starting to see that family can do ANYTHING and get away with it!

{ rant is over } :behindbar

I couldn't agree with you more. Why are they getting special treatment. Are they drug informants for the DEA or somethingA? Why do the Anthonys have rights yet no one else does? Yes, they have lost a granddaughter, but the world has also lost her. Just because we are not related to them does NOT mean we do not care deeply for this missing child.

Why does Casey get to stay in a home with weapons? If it had been you or me, our butts would be back in jail so fast, our heads would spin. Why do the Anthonys get to block off public walkways, creating hazards for anyone walking down that street. I guess their street is "special" too.

My level of disgust with what this family is getting away with is turning into pure rage. If I saw Cindy, I'd probably slap her face and I've never hit anyone in my life.

The crowd followed him from each support stake he was hammering in, then they came onto his property.

Any way you look at it, they could have watched from elsewhere!

OK I agree that they could have watched him from elsewhere.. BUT.. that does not give him the right to push or shove anyone.. much less with a hammer in his hand.. and the fact that the hammer wasn't even mentioned really pizzes me off.. almost as much as the media not putting any emphasis
on him throwing the AMERICAN FLAG to the ground during his outburst with the little dude last week. They candy coated that one too !!!

Geeeze Louise, I thought there were only 2 cams....you've given me the motherlode, Thank youuuuu!

Little Dude could have claimed assault, couldn't he?

where did everyone go? someone that was searching today posted on foxorlando blog that he didn't want to give anything away but he thinks something is up at the seach site. police tape up etc etc. he also said it was an 'eventful day' at the search. maybe they found evidence of caylee. Only my opinion. And they want to be able to safely collect it so they are waiting for the water to go down. now there's a darn hurricane coming!!! This darn business is so slow in coming and it isn't anyone's fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DColey