Caylee Time Line Calendar-Key Date Discussion

TonE took KC to GA house- kc retrieved gas cans- TonE helped KC put gas in car- then cans went into the trunk of the car and on the 24th ga / kc got into it and kc gave cans back....

TonE's Jeep what were the dates that TonE's Jeep spent at the repair shop?
He was without a car for awhile. She drove him to pick his car up, I cannot find that thread. Does anyone have that info?

:confused:

I believe that was Tonys green jeep. I remember the neighbor saying in an interview he wasnt sure if it was a truck, suv, etc...just that it was not a car and it was green. In Tonys statement, he did go with KC to her house but sat in the vehicle while she did whatever inside.

TonE drives a Black Jeep Cherokee!

I thought TonE had a black Jeep as well, but I couldn't find that documented anywhere. I remember hearing the neighbor saw a green truck...which there is a pic of one in the photobucket "party" pics

I just went through AL's interview again because a question came up about where Casey was staying nights from June 16th through July 22nd. His interview doesn't really answer the question so I'm wondering if I am correct that she stayed there during that time. Anyone know for sure?

TonE's Jeep what were the dates that TonE's Jeep spent at the repair shop?
He was without a car for awhile. She drove him to pick his car up, I cannot find that thread. Does anyone have that info?

:confused:

June 9- Casey and Caylee pick TonE up and take TonE to pick his Jeep Cherokee up from the repair shop they stop and eat at Subway. Casey pays for the 3 sandwiches. Casey moves out of her parent's house after a huge fight with Cindy over credit cards/stolen money etc. Casey tells her parents she is moving in with ZG; tells TonE it is with JP, Amy, and Ricardo-Ex-boyfriend, (JP. C**tt owns the townhouse) Casey and Caylee spent the night June 9-at Amy, JP, Ricardo’s place.

Did anyone else notice that KC and AL met 3 weeks earlier than they have stated, that on May 3, they are talking about having had sex 3 weeks ago? And AL is texting Jesse with messages because Jesse aggravates him? Score some Xanax from Annie?

Eric J name is on a RIP page with Jesse O name. CA said an Eric someone was the father of Caylee but had died.

KC calls Caylee a little snot head and AL calls her the offspring.

KC apologizes for not being able to see him for 3 weeks, but Caylee is her first priority and work is second.

Interesting messages between these 2.

Did anyone else notice that KC and AL met 3 weeks earlier than they have stated, that on May 3, they are talking about having had sex 3 weeks ago? And AL is texting Jesse with messages because Jesse aggravates him? Score some Xanax from Annie?

Eric J name is on a RIP page with Jesse O.s name. CA said an Eric someone was the father of Caylee but had died.

KC apologizes for not being able to see him for 3 weeks, but Caylee is her first priority and work is second.

If I recall correctly, AL and Casey were chatting on Facebook for months before they met in person. But other than that I think you're confusing Anthony L and Anthony R!!! The first was her Winter Park/Sutton place boyfriend and the later is the cop who allegedly got fired for lying about his affair with Casey.

Theonly1 - I am referring to the messages between KC (Casyomarie) and Nyitliano for May 3, 2008. I guess I assume that Nyitaliano is AL.

These are in the news channel's list of transcriptions, etc. The link is about half way down on the 1st page of this thread.

Eric Jame name is on a RIP page with Jesse O.name. CA said an Eric someone was the father of Caylee but had died.

It's not AL(Anthony Lazzarro) it's AR (Anthony Rusciano-the OCS deputy who got fired) he went to Police Acadmey with Jesse Grund.
Casey calls Caylee a little snot head in her texts to Anthony R

Theonly1 - I am referring to the messages between KC (Casyomarie) and Nyitliano for May 3, 2008. I guess I assume that Nyitaliano is AL.

These are in the news channel's list of transcriptions, etc. The link is about half way down on the 1st page of this thread.

NYItaliano is Anthony R

SPECULATION FROM DOCUMENT DUMP: Where did Casey sleep and who was she hanging with? [Note the “Anthony home” and “unknown” can be interchangeable.]

May 2, 2008 Anthony home Casey is texting Amy moaning about Ricardo

May 3, 2008 Anthony home Casey texts Amy that she is waiting for her mother to come home and that waiting around sucks.

May 4, 2008 Unknown Casey texts Amy that she may be hanging out with AnthonyR in the evening. Mentions Sportstown. Next day she mentions 5 beers on an empty stomach the previous night

May 5, 2008 Unknown Casey hangs out with ChrisS. at Scoops (per text to AH)

May 6, 2008 Anthony home Casey was supposed to go to Radiohead in Tampa with Ricardo and Troy

May 7, 2008 Unknown

May 8, 2008 RM Casey stays with Ricardo tells Amy it was best s*x she ever had.

May 9, 2008 Unknown Casey meets ChrisS. for wings. Possibly spends night with him.

May 10, 2008 Anthony home Casey tells Amy that she’s staying home and starting her mother’s day early

May 11, 2008 Unknown

May 12, 2008 RM Ricardo texts Amy to “come on over, Casey is here”

May 13, 2008 Unknown Casey mentions CA is taking “the kid” for the weekend on her vacation

May 14, 2008 Unknown Ricardo, Casey, Troy at Voyage. Casey gets two flat tires.

May 15, 2008 Anthony Home

May 16, 2008 Anthony Home Casey tells AH that she is “working”

May 17, 2008 ChrisS Casey and Caylee spend the night with Chris at his parents home
[Casey tells AH she was “working”.]
May 18, 2008 Unknown

May 19, 2008 Unknown

May 20, 2008 Unknown

May 21, 2008 Unknown Casey tells Amy she has the flu (and a bruised rib!).

May 22, 2008 Unknown Casey has argument with Ricardo.

May 23, 2008 Anthony Home

May 24, 2008 Anthony Home Waterford Lakes Buffalo Wild Wings =Troy, Amy and Casey. Then go to Beer Pong Party and meet Tony (for the first time) at Casey's suggestion. Cops break up the party.

May 25, 2008 No Clothes Party

May 26, 2008 Anthony Home Lee plays with Caylee

May 27, 2008 Anthony Home

May 28, 2008 Anthony Home

May 29, 2008 RM Casey and Caylee spend night with RM

May 30, 2008 RM Casey and Caylee spend the night with RM.

May 31, 2008 Anthony Home Casey goes to hip-hop showcase at pool and then movies with AL.

[All information/speculation compiled from document dump records.]

June 1, 2008 Anthony Home Casey intimate w/AL but does not spend the night

June 2, 2008 Anthony Home Casey hangs with AL at his pool but then leaves with Caylee

June 3, 2008 Anthony Home Casey tells AH that she’s taking Cindy out for dinner

June 4, 2008 Anthony Home Troy’s party at Voyage. Casey brings Tony, Clint and Maria. Tony claims Cindy called in evening and made Casey go home.

June 5, 2008 Cindy’s birthday. Lee saw Caylee but no Casey.

June 6, 2008 Fusian Friday with AL.

June 7, 2008 RM Casey and Caylee spend night with RM.

June 8, 2008 Unknown

June 9, 2008 RM After hanging with AL all day they sleep at RMs.

June 10, 2008 Unknown Casey bickers with RM. Texts AH that she and RM are not friends anymore

"May 13, KC says CA taking Caylee on vacation" Do we know if she took her? Maybe KC had planned to do something at this time, it would hurt CA worse if it happened on Mother's Day.

June 10, 2008 Unknown Casey bickers with RM. Texts AH that she and RM are not friends anymore

Think this could be significant if you look at timeline.

We have got to keep the timeline discussion in one place. You can work on it up here. please do not start new threads on it. we have so many! thank you.

Several posters continue to downplay the significance of Caylee's biological father. However, I feel it could be extremely important in light of the last day Caylee being seen was Father's Day. Especially if, as many here believe, Casey premeditated Caylee's demise/disappearance. I still believe strongly that finding out who Caylee's father is could be a crucial break in the case. Anyone else?

I sincerely doubt Casey knows who the father is. Given her personality and habits, she'd have been mooching off of him long before this if she did.

Just want to thank JBean, I can now see the events on Caylee's Calendar!!! Thanks!!

what does this new evidence do to the timeline as far as "time of death"? Speculation was the 15th or 16th of June. Does this new evidence showing the body being in the car for 2.6 days or the body have being decomposing for 2.6 days change the date of death?

When was it that Cindy said KC was with the Nanny, her sister at the hard rock? The whole "car accident"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitfoot
Back