CocoaMom's Church Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are thinking it can't be Tony's place she was at this long because he was out of town?

I think that AH said she was with her that whole week, but maybe not all day and night. But when she was at TL's didnt he say that she got up and went to "work'' in the morning? Her parents also thought she was "working" at least thats what they are saying. I have always thought she had a hiding place where she went to pretend she was at work,or while waiting for parents to go to work etc. This might be it. When she had Caylee she could let her play etc. They might have spent alot of time here over the years and she thought of it as a good resting place..just thinking out loud here...

Faith Assembly of God Church, N. Goldenrod Rd. Google map it just North of Hwy 50

Thanks. :)

Address:
2008 N Goldenrod Rd
Orlando, FL 32807

At this address:

Faith Christian Pre-School

Had she perhaps started thinking about pre-school for Caylee & considered this one????

What if Casey did just get fed up and dropped Caylee off somewhere, like a church, and when she went back to get her she was gone? Maybe that is why she claims she doesn't know where she is and that she was kidnapped. Of course she has to keep the nanny story because she can't tell anyone that she would abandon her kid. Although, that doesn't explain why she was out partying. But, if she did kill her, that wouldn't explain her partying either...

I don't live & breath phschic theories, BUT I recall early in the case, psychics talking about 'seeing' yellow flowers [goldenrod] near water, a school and some sort of small out building. This fits - the church is on Goldenrod road, there is a small pond behind it as well as a small outbuilding used for preschool.

Hmmmmm.......interesting if nothing else.

What if Casey did just get fed up and dropped Caylee off somewhere, like a church, and when she went back to get her she was gone? Maybe that is why she claims she doesn't know where she is and that she was kidnapped. Of course she has to keep the nanny story because she can't tell anyone that she would abandon her kid. Although, that doesn't explain why she was out partying. But, if she did kill her, that wouldn't explain her partying either...

If she really did 'misplace' her.... she would have gotten a LOT of attention & sympathy by being the mother of a kidnapped child... I think she would have rushed to call 911 and loved being a 'celebrity.'

After a while, she would have gone back to partying & tell her sob story to people she met.

But she very methodically HID her daughter's disappearance.

The groundbreaking refers to a new and larger church they are building with the "Together" campaign?

There's a connection missing here, for me - what is Casey's connection to this church? The vigils etc if at this church would be horrifying on a new level, but those came AFTER Caylee dissappeared, obviously.

Is Rev Grund connected to this church? (Disclaimer: I am not accusing him of anything, the opposite in fact. I wonder if he is connected to it, if Casey took Caylee's body there because she remembered this church in connection with him or something, THAT IS ALL.)

There is a school link on the church webpage but it doesn't bring up anything.

What church was the funeral service or memorial for Jesus held at?

How does Casey connect to *this* particular church?

They did stop having the vigils in their driveway due to the protesters and started having them at a nearby church; I don't recall the name of the church, though.

IIRC.........when they stopped the vigils at their home and moved the vigils to a church, it was stated that the church was "undisclosed." I think they were concerned the protesters would show up at the church if they knew which church.

and the decomposition in the trunk?

I don't live & breath phschic theories, BUT I recall early in the case, psychics talking about 'seeing' yellow flowers [goldenrod] near water, a school and some sort of small out building. This fits - the church is on Goldenrod road, there is a small pond behind it as well as a small outbuilding used for preschool.

I was just going to post the same exact thing.

T
There's a connection missing here, for me - what is Casey's connection to this church? The vigils etc if at this church would be horrifying on a new level, but those came AFTER Caylee dissappeared, obviously.

How does Casey connect to *this* particular church?

I think it's because in the back by the pond, there are alot of trees and an easy place to hide. Read cocoamom's orginal post on it - it's copied on the first post in this thread.

Originally Posted by CapsDeej

hmmm phycics saw all that but missed seeing a HUGE CHURCH ? Im not a believer.

IIRC, the anthony vigils are held at a Baptist church.

I just checked.... they originally had the vigils at their home but stopped them when the protesting became too much & then decided a church was safer.

http://www..net/117968

But how could she see that from the road, kwim? I don't buy that, if this pans out, there's some connection or some reason she thought of going to this particular place that would give her previous knowledge of the isolated pond area at the back, access to the wooded area, etc.

COCOAMOM,

KC said when she got very upset she went to a "neutral place" and I have wracked my brain wondering where that place was. A church is a neutral place! Good work!

But how could she see that from the road, kwim? I don't buy that, if this pans out, there's some connection or some reason she thought of going to this particular place that would give her previous knowledge of the isolated pond area at the back, access to the wooded area, etc.

If I was going to somewhere at night to dispose of a body I would chose a church because it would feel less spooky to me. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member