Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

How would KC know to take out the battery? I'm 58 years old and I didn't know a person could be tracked according to cell phone pings unless the battery is taken out. Ah, well, I forgot that she purportedly watched a lot of crime tv shows.
But I'm just sayin', I didn't think a 22 year old would be that smart.

im not a cell phone expert either

i just learned to text, im 89 years old :crazy:

im just supposin that IF you took the battery out it night stop the pinging

i will wait for the experts to answer this
:cool:

I'm just now checking in. I watched about 30 minutes of NG tonight....

And yes, to all of you who have said your gut instinct is that something isn't right with the OCSO officals...youre absolutely right! I have NEVER seen anything like this. I worked side-by-side with several departments when I was in Law Enforcement, even on a murder/suicide case once. And they worked. Hard. They brought in a lot of supplemental assistance to get the case rolling and try to find answers.

In my own opinion, there's something unseen and unheard that is clogging up this investigation.

Can anyone tell me what department George A. was affiliated with when he worked in LE himself? Was he patrol, narcotics, investigations, task force....do we know?

If George was employed by the same county that is handling this case, and was employed there a long time...I want to know how many of his former co-workers climbed the ladder and are now brass there.

LE connections run very deep. A lot of sly, law bending favors are done under the radar. It goes way beyond forgiving traffic violations, you know?

I think we need to shift some of this time and energy to LE, and less on Casey since it's obvious she isnt talking.

George worked in the sheriff's dept. in OHIO, not in Florida, and he had less than 10 years' experience. Cindy says he was a homicide detective, but I doubt if he had more than a couple years experience with that, as it takes several years to move up to that position in ANY law enforcement agency. All sheriff's dept. employees start out working in the jail unless they have a degree in Criminal Justice, and are moved up to patrol, and gradually work into investigations. My son has been with the sheriff's dept. here for over 18 years, and was made a detective after about 8 years on the job, IIRC. Also, they move them around to different divisions, like Homicide, or Crimes Against Children... every couple years, because they don't want them to get "burnout" and have to go to counselling for depression.

How would KC know to take out the battery? I'm 58 years old and I didn't know a person could be tracked according to cell phone pings unless the battery is taken out. Ah, well, I forgot that she purportedly watched a lot of crime tv shows.

Would be interesting to see if her computer forensics shows that she did an internet search on how to disable her phone from "pinging".

In science, nothing is 100%. If you're doubting these statistics, most paternity DNA tests would have been thrown out by now as they never (NEVER) state a 100% status.

Nothing is 100%. Agreed. But "possible" does not equal "probable."

I personally believe the smell is from human decomp, and I personally believe the source is from that precious baby.

But we are discussing Kobi's statements here, right? Why should anyone expect someone who is working for the defense to be more definitive than the FBI conclusions?

We haven't seen the results of the stain tests, have we? (Or the forensics on the maggot bag.)

No, we haven't. And Kobi hasn't either. His comments are based upon what is known NOW. And what is known now is that the FBI's conclusion is that the decomp in the trunk is "possibly" from a human.

That "possibly" leaves a huge (present time) opening for the defense, and it personally amazes me that anyone is surprised when the defense expands on that. Why shouldn't they? The opening is there; it benefits the defense; of COURSE they are going to make use of it.

I have always wondered how George got in that car and drove it home! Just think-at that point they didn't know where KC and Caylee were. The car smelled horrible and when they opened the trunk flys flew out and a bag had maggots crawling on it! Come on, if you think it smells like a DEAD body and your child and grandchild are missing and you're ex-LE-DON'T YA THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE A CRIME SCENE ON YOUR HANDS!!! WTF-You get in it and drive it home! Where's you're training George-why didn't you call LE to the towyard? You're gonna get in the car and put your finger prints over those of a possible assailant. You're gonna throw away a bag with maggots crawling on it? You're gonna take the car home and try to clean it up. Cindy gonna go in it and wash stinky clothes. YOU STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE KC AND CAYLEE ARE!!!! WTH is wrong here?:furious::furious:

You bring up something that I had not thought about, maybe it's been discussed. When GA was interviewed by LE, didn't he say he whispered "don't let it be Caylee?" If he didn't know where KC or Caylee were, then how did he know it wasn't KC either?

You bring up something that I had not thought about, maybe it's been discussed. When GA was interviewed by LE, didn't he say he whispered "don't let it be Caylee?" If he didn't know where KC or Caylee were, then how did he know it wasn't KC either?

According to Cindy, she spoke or got or sent text messages to Casey during the 31 days. But they had seen or talked to Caylee.

Yes, I think it is possible she knew this. I too watch a lot of crime shows on TV and before this case came about there was one where a woman murdered her ex husband. The cops followed her to the scene of the crime by following the cell pings, even though she had an "alibi". So this information IS out there.

im not a cell phone expert either

i just learned to text, im 89 years old :crazy:

im just supposin that IF you took the battery out it night stop the pinging

i will wait for the experts to answer this
:cool:

I'm 50 and you are way ahead of me....don't text...don't have cell phone (kids do)--then again we don't have lots of money --- couldn't afford alot of the "extras" she also knew about the sim card...(still don't know that much about that one either)--

I'm 50 and you are way ahead of me....don't text...don't have cell phone (kids do)--then again we don't have lots of money --- couldn't afford alot of the "extras" she also knew about the sim card...(still don't know that much about that one either)--

im 89 in robot years, you and i are about the same human age
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

That "possibly" leaves a huge (present time) opening for the defense, and it personally amazes me that anyone is surprised when the defense expands on that. Why shouldn't they? The opening is there; it benefits the defense; of COURSE they are going to make use of it.
It doesn't help the defense that George stated he put his nose almost on it to smell it tho. It means that the stain wasn't present before and that GA knows it was PROBABLY decomp since he didn't state otherwise. Their arguments are going to fall on deaf ears after they hear his statement along with the test results.

Yes, I think it is possible she knew this. I too watch a lot of crime shows on TV and before this case came about there was one where a woman murdered her ex husband. The cops followed her to the scene of the crime by following the cell pings, even though she had an "alibi". So this information IS out there.

Not only this, but if she followed the Trenton Duckett case she would have known. Cell phone pings were big in that case too. I think she did followed it because it wasn't that far from Orlando.

To clarify, Tim did not apologize on last night's Nancy Grace.

I donated to TES, and I have no regrets, but I'm sorry Tim took it upon himself to trash another searcher on national TV in such a superior manner. It was most unseemly.

Tim only trashed Leonard IF what he said wasn't true. If it was true, then it NEEDED to be said.

I can say with 100% certainty on my part that I could not and would not want to care for my kiddos on 3 hours of sleep a night..no way, no how.

Ahh, but you've never been manic, have you? (Not that I think Casey was lovingly caring for Caylee, cuz I don't. But I do think her behavior definitely points to mania.)

I'm 54 and I know that if you remove the battery from ANY device, it ceases to function. You don't need forensic knowledge for that! :blowkiss:

To clarify, Tim did not apologize on last night's Nancy Grace.

Nor did Leonard deny making the statements that they could make a bundle by holding up Caylee's skull to the cameras.

I'm 54 and I know that if you remove the battery from ANY device, it ceases to function. You don't need forensic knowledge for that! :blowkiss:

Respectfully snipped....

Oh, I know that if you remove a battery the device won't work, lol. That wasn't my question. I was just wondering how she could even guess she could be pinged at all, much less be smart enough to remove the battery.

Not only this, but if she followed the Trenton Duckett case she would have known. Cell phone pings were big in that case too. I think she did followed it because it wasn't that far from Orlando.

Thanks. :)

While it does seem that Casey could have manic episodes for her lack of sleep...other things can cause the same irregular sleep patterns: AL's mention of nightmares she was having, stress, trauma, too much coffee, drugs (amphetamines), and a whole host of things. IMO, murdering your child could cause a lack of sleep or restless sleep, too. Rage is another possible cause.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back