Defense Witness List

I assume that they are able to add to the list and to make adjustments as necessary in the time leading up to the trial?

NOTHING these 3 witnesses say can refute the hard scientific evidence that Caylee is dead. They will bluster, they will try, but they will be torn apart on the stand by the Prosecution. Can't wait :smile:

Does this mean, at this point, JB does not plan to put Casey on the stand?

Does ... does he ... does he not think she's credible? No ... I won't believe it.

If anyone has trouble smelling the sarcasm, I'll turn up the oven.

IMO he wants to get it over with while there no body. The prosecution has less time to prepare as well.

That's a pretty bad gamble since the prosecution has been preparing to try her for Caylee's death as soon as they discovered she was LYING about everything & that her parents were so quick to clean up evidence of death in her car.

Once her parents started in with the pizza/squirrel/dead stranger nonsense I think it was evident the only way they could find out what Casey did those 31 days was by interviewing people NOT named Anthony.

Yes, they can add more up until a certain point before the trial. Both sides can also withhold info (that is, not file it with the clerk's office) up until a certain point before the trial but once they file it, it becomes public record.

Concerning:
Larry E. Daniel from Guardian Digital Forensics in Raleigh, North Carolina

That's for computer/cellphone forensics --

Guess the defense will say that it wasn"t KC on the computer (lots of log-ins were under "bobby" and they'll use that IMO)

And it wasn't always KC on the phone, eh?

Excuse me, I've gotta go take care of the smirk on my face. BWaaaaah

So the entire list consists of only the 3 witnesses: Daniel, Kobilinsky and Lee. WOW! Not one other person. They will cross examine the witnesses on the State's list, but still...... they could only find 3 experts to testify. None of KC's friends to say KC was with them at such and such a time, not her parents or brother, I'm shocked.

Salem

Would they add these people to the defense witness list if they were already included on the prosecution witness list?

----------------------------
I think so too,takes edge off death penalty, leads me to think it is possible to find body.

That makes sense.... Baez is hoping to find the body of the dead stranger that was placed in Casey's car. LOL

list:larry curley and moe -lol sorry couldnt resist

Clearly a strategy to discredit the circumstantial evidence. They will note that the cell pings cannot be used to pinpoint KC's location with much accuracy (I believe the accuracy is, at best, 1200 meters, or 3/4 of a mile). They will explain away web searches.

The decomp evidence will be held up as sketchy science fiction. The evidence chain of possession will be questioned, re-questioned, and questioned again.

Prosecution witnesses will be cross-examined, of course. And remember that not one witness has ever said they saw KC be anything but a wonderful mother with Caylee.

And the defendant almost never testifies. JB will definitely keep KC off the stand.

Yes, they can add more up until a certain point before the trial. Both sides can also withhold info (that is, not file it with the clerk's office) up until a certain point before the trial but once they file it, it becomes public record.

And Baez probably doesn't want to give a complete list until he has to because he's afraid of letting the prosecution question HIS witnesses.

I can't imagine the defense will come up with ANY relevant (non-expert) witness that the prosecution hasn't already interviewed.

I don't know a whole lot about the court process, but do you think it's possible with just scientists on his defense list he may try to go for some kind of mistrial? Any legal experts out there that might be familiar with how that works?

"George Anthony admits losing money to email scam
11:52 a.m. During an interview with the FBI earlier this summer, George Anthony admitted that he'd lost the family's money in an e-mail scam - something he hadn't divulged to his wife.

He told an agent he received an email that said there was $2.2 million in a foreign bank account waiting for him."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story?track=rss

Wowzer!

"George Anthony admits losing money to email scam
11:52 a.m. During an interview with the FBI earlier this summer, George Anthony admitted that he'd lost the family's money in an e-mail scam - something he hadn't divulged to his wife.

He told an agent he received an email that said there was $2.2 million in a foreign bank account waiting for him."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story?track=rss

Wowzer!

OMG.....and to think....this guy was a detective????? :waitasec:

Also, are the interviews the article talked about that are being released new?

Larry Daniel's blog for those interested:
http://exforensis.blogspot.com/

Oh this is just TOO ironic.... When I clicked on the blog, look at the picture that showed up under: "Who can resist cute baby animals?"

ForensicSquirrel.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn
Back