FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gf says can't answer the question about the door looking pried or forced open. The father says "no". Then gf relays no it doesn't look pried open.
Didn't we read somewhere the father insisted the wasn't looking pried.

"i don't give a f--- about prison, prison don't scare me."

when asked what Haleigh's first name is or how to spell it, the gf has a long pause doesn't answer when asked when asked what her middle name is it sounds like the gf says "yea"

"ima f----n kill somebody"

the father is extremely irate cursing

when the operator tells the gf "i'm going to stay on the phone with you"
the father in the background says something like "no talking on the phone, lets go"
then you hear more profanities out of him in the background

I re-watched the tape, and boy is that dad furious. I counted no less than 8 uses of the "f" word. He even keeps repeating something about "I'll kill somebody, prison doesn't scare me" at one point. He starts crying after handing off the phone and says exactly what KR2tonenow said he was saying. He's pretty mad.

I'm alternating between believing that the dad had nothing to do with it (because of his extreme emotion), and believing that he may have had something to do with it because of his extreme emotion. Does that make sense? That or he knows more than what he is telling. MOO

In PT2 911 call, this Dad, at the end says....Give me the fxxxxxin phone, them MF's are coming and I'll talk to them (Dad slams down phone).

TY KR2tonenow. I'm not quite sure what to make of that statement.

IMO, I'm not leaning towards either one of these 2.( it may just be wishful thinking ) He sounds very angry and scared and making threats etc because he's a mess, she sounds scared ( she just lost his child) and is not clearly thinking as if she just woke up etc. They both seem uneducated with their choice of words and the g/friend didnt know what "numerical" meant when the operator asked for their address. I think this NEW g/f was playing house with her new boyfriend and knows nothing about the children like weight/height etc so those questions were not answered properly.

I would really like to know more about this brick and where it was? I would also go back to the sexual preditors in the neighborhood and really look closer. Also, I"m confused as to the sleeping arrangement, were they all sleeping in the same room? This causes me serious concerns as to why nobody heard anything.

before hanging up he seems to take the phone from the gf "give me my f---en phone we got better people to talk to than the f---en mother----ers that aint' coming"
then they hang up again on the operator

"According to investigators, Haleigh, her 2-year-old brother and her father's 17-year-old girlfriend, Mistie Croslin, went to bed in the same room. Deputies say Croslin told them that the little girl got up to go to the bathroom around 3:30 a.m."

Ok so now gf's saying it's Haleigh (not gf) who awakened just before dad gets home...? Wth? JMO

:parrot:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/0211095_Police_missing_girl_abducted

The father threatens to kill whoever has his daughter "i just got home from work my 5 yr old daughter is gone i need somebody to be here now i'm telling you if i find whoever has my daughter i'm killing them i don't care i'll spend the rest of my life in prison i'm telling you put it on the bulletin i don't care"
operator asks what kind of description of pajamas
father's reply
"i don't f---en know i was at work"

then it sounds like they hung up on the 911 operator who called back the father on his cell.

So Daddy has a cell. Do we know if the trailer had a landline or the GF had a cell she could call Daddy in order to tell him that Haleigh was missing. There was some questions back a few pages as to why this GF didn't call when she discovered the child missing.

"According to investigators, Haleigh, her 2-year-old brother and her father's 17-year-old girlfriend, Mistie Croslin, went to bed in the same room. Deputies say Croslin told them that the little girl got up to go to the bathroom around 3:30 a.m."

Ok so now gf's saying it's Haleigh (not gf) who awakened just before dad gets home...? Wth? JMO

We've found a ton of inconsistancies with the gf's statements.

I find it odd that Haleigh went missing around the same time her dad got home from work. I think the father and the gf are in cahoots with this

I re-watched the tape, and boy is that dad furious. I counted no less than 8 uses of the "f" word. He even keeps repeating something about "I'll kill somebody, prison doesn't scare me" at one point. He starts crying after handing off the phone and says exactly what KR2tonenow said he was saying. He's pretty mad.

I'm alternating between believing that the dad had nothing to do with it (because of his extreme emotion), and believing that he may have had something to do with it because of his extreme emotion. Does that make sense? That or he knows more than what he is telling. MOO

If there are no fewer than 44 sex offenders w/in 5 miles, it's conceivable dad might jump to the worst conclusion. And if he believes LE is taking an inordinate amount of time to respond to 911 call, probably could explain his anger, calling them "mf's", under duress. JMO

Wow, so now the story is the father came home and both he and gf discovered together that the daughter was missing? OMG!!!

I'm so worried about Kaleigh.

We've found a ton of inconsistancies with the gf's statements.

Yes I know, but this is first time I've heard THIS one, I thought the last gf had seen Haleigh was bedtime (10 pm)?? JMO
:waitasec:

Gainsville Sun is reporting that the Grandmother told police that she had pics of Haleigh with bruises and her hair smelled of pot when father dropped her off.

I want to add something to this for you to think about.

I babysit 2 children, they are 11 months and 2.

One day they did not show up and I was kind of pissed off, as the parents owed me about $600. I decided to go by the house and see what was going on, as they hadn't called or answered my calls.

When I got there, the front door was open, and the baby was crying. it took me awhile, but I finally kept yelling in the door (because the baby was crying, and I knew he wouldn't just let the baby cry) and the father comes to the door.

He was sick and was asleep. I told him the front door was wide open, and we immediately realized his 2 year old daughter was missing.

This normally mild mannered, loving father was immediately angry, and freaked out, cussing, saying he would kill someone, he wanted his daughter back, etc.
For the hour or so we looked for her, he went from distraught to incredibly angry many many times.

It turns out someone saw her right before I got there and took her to the police station, she had opened the door and walked out. Thankfully she was safe.

My point is that when your child is missing, you can't possibly imagine how you or someone else will react.

What I saw on that video was a father who is scared to death and very, very angry. Scared sometimes comes off as angry AND a lot of times, people are angry because they are scared, and I think he has that right, and I don't think his anger can even be remotely connected to him having something to do with this.

Sure, the onconsistancies are cause for skepticism, but not the anger. I would be angry as hell if I thought someone stole my son, and I would imagine that between being distraught, I would want to physically harm whoever had my child.

Gainsville Sun is reporting that the Grandmother told police that she had pics of Haleigh with bruises and her hair smelled of pot when father dropped her off.

Oh man:(

Do you have a link so that we can read too please? TIA

If there are no fewer than 44 sex offenders w/in 5 miles, it's conceivable dad might jump to the worst conclusion. And if he believes LE is taking an inordinate amount of time to respond to 911 call, probably could explain his anger, calling them "mf's", under duress. JMO

I am not sure how a person is supposed to react in a situation like this and I haven't listened to the 911 call (just read it) and I am not sure I would sound any different than he does.

I am a little suspicious of the "girlfriend".

Don't any of you get up to pee in the middle of the night and check on your kids?

Thank you, sc2714. That was exactly what I was thinking. And to the previous poster who said "who doesn't lock their doors?", well probably a 17 year-old who thinks she is invincible and lives in a world where nothing bad ever happens.
I have to give the benefit of the doubt to both the GF and the Dad. I think this is someone else, maybe not a stranger, but someone outside the family.

I want to add something to this for you to think about.

I babysit 2 children, they are 11 months and 2.

One day they id not show up and I was kind of pissed off, as the parents owed me about $600. I decided to go by the house and see what was going on, as they hadn't called or answered my calls.

When I got there, the front door was open, and the baby was crying. it took me awhile, but I finally kept yelling in the door and the father comes to the door.

He was sick and was asleep. I told him the front door was wide open, and we immediately realized his 2 year old daughter was missing.

This normally mild mannered, loving father was immediately angry, and freaked out, cussing, saying he would kill someone, he wanted his daughter back, etc.

It turns out someone saw her right before I got there and took her to the police station, she had opened the door and walked out. Thanksfully she was safe.

My point is that when your child is missing, you can't possibly imagine how you or someone else will react.

What i saw on that video was a father who is scared to death and very, very angry. Scared sometimes comes off as angry and I think he has that right, and I don't think his anger can even be remotely connected to him having something to do with this.

Thank you for sharing that personal story kaych. It is a very good point that we don't know how we would react.

This is embrassing - but this could be me and I'm female. It would depend on where I was emotionally when I made the call - but I would talk like this and I would be angry. I'm thinking this phone call happened while the dad was still in a bit of shock and really had not absorped the full situation.

FWIW,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads