FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link for an interview with the GF? I've seen some of the B/F and I have to say, he just set off all kinds of hink stink.

Must be different states and counties, because there is no getting into a bar under 21 in the Chicago area.
CUBBY! Respectfully, you are wrong. where there's a will, there's a way. Take it from a former bar owner, bartender, cocktail waitress, and underage drinker. They get in much more than you are aware of.

Is there a link for an interview with the GF? I've seen some of the B/F and I have to say, he just set off all kinds of hink stink.

What is it you find suspicious? I find him quite believable...something in particular bother you? Just curious as to what you think...

This case is so much like the Lunsford case. I can imagine it is bringing up horrors for M. Lunsford. :( M. Lunsford and Mark K would be the two I wish would be there for the father (providing he is cooperating and telling the truth). They can offer him sage advice on everything.

Those two need to close ranks around Haleigh's family and keep KFN away!

What is it you find suspicious? I find him quite believable...something in particular bother you? Just curious as to what you think...
Where do I begin?
He would not look into the camera.
He gave up way too much info.
In the 911 call, he began insisting she had been stolen.
Too many inconsistencies in the stories coming out.

Yes, I posted this in an earlier post as the date of his photo but I can't seem to find exactly what he did or when he was released. From looking at his page I see 2008 so I think he served a year. Maybe he was just recently released. His residence is just over 500 feet from Haleigh's home...500 feet
I will be shocked senseless if he isn't involved.

What??? wow

Where do I begin?
He would not look into the camera.
He gave up way too much info.
In the 911 call, he began insisting she had been stolen.
Too many inconsistencies in the stories coming out.

Well, I'm sure we all will get different impressions, I hope you didn't get the impression I was challenging your view. I appreciate you sharing:)

I got a totally different impression of him...I believe him 100%.

LE says that the brother was in a different room.

Well, I'm sure we all will get different impressions, I hope you didn't get the impression I was challenging your view. I appreciate you sharing:)

I got a totally different impression of him...I believe him 100%.
Not at all! And I have known to be wrong, so...LOL

It's too early to be accusing family members with no facts. Let's find the child first. Nevermind, nothing is going to be objective after going through the Anthony case. It has tainted every missing person case. No matter who is missing it is related to that case. When in reality it isn't. Just no effort is expended unless it relates.

Too bad. Lots of missing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member