FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a theory, but wondering if the gf & someone she is close to, thought they could stage a "kidnapping" to extort money from the dad. I pray that this child is found safe and soon.

Maybe, but it doesn't appear that he has a lot of money imo.

you know what doesnt sit well with me is a 17year old going to sleep at 10pm.......

I'm 30 and cant get to bed till 11:30 cuz i feel like im missing something good on tv or whatever .... ya know

Misty Croslin has 2 myspace pages. one is set to private with this pic on it.
She lists her age as 17 correctly last log in on 2/5/09 (this means it was private BEFORE all of this happened).
Other one lists her as age 19 last login date in Sept 2008.

Doesn't look like she spent alot time on MS as she did not leave many messages to her sister or to brother Tommy. Tommy seems to like weed. he lives in Daytona.

Brother Tommy's MS http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=81898882

Misty's myspace (the current one that says 17) was NOT private earlier today. I read it, it also said her last log in was 2/11/09

I KNEW I should have screen shot that page! I could kick myself now. :furious:

Yes I commented about this several threads ago that he bought her as his pet on 2/10 after others where commenting about Hayleigh missing Chad was online playing games on myspace, real concerned guy. Now, he's doing it again. Why isnt he out there looking for Hayleigh instead of playing games online????????

I noticed this too last night and posted. Just seems odd that your finance is missing her daughter and he's buying her as his pet? Glad someone else noticed this. But I did post that I am not familar with Facebook or Myspace and how it works.

Given George's fragile mental state recently, I worry for him, especially if little Haleigh is found deceased...

My husband and I will be going down in the morning to help with this search. I will post when we get home tomorrow evening....

Given George's fragile mental state recently, I worry for him, especially if little Haleigh is found deceased...

I would think that he should know better than to throw himself into a situation like this.

The a$$ clowns that spread the rumors in the FCN chat room should be charged with OOJ. I believe in the First amendment as much as anyone, but the rumors were created maliciously and with an obvious intent to obfuscate. Does anyone have the number for the Duval county prosecutor/DA?

My husband and I will be going down in the morning to help with this search. I will post when we get home tomorrow evening....

Safe travels cam, as yall head out... I hope the search can bring this little girl home safe and sound.

HLN is reporting that LE is "satisfied" with the polygraphs of dad and gf. Whatever "satisfied" means.

I know! LOL I was trying to find the site. I even went back to the GA video, but the site he called out is not up either.
OMG! HLN- Now the GF is saying she never made it to the bathroom. She saw the kitchen light on ??? and the door wide open. Curiouser and curiouser.

I just hope that if a stranger/abductor/or burglar comes into my home, they turn the light on too! I am a pretty good shot, but with a light on I will not miss with my 357 mag.

On HLN, it was the back door that was open according to the Dad. The reporter says it was the 'main' door.

Right now the only real thing I know is that there is 5 yr. old Haleigh Cummings missing in Hermit Cove, Florida, and that there are 44 SO's in the area! I feel that is the only facts I have gleaned from TV!!!!

Last night on NG, the father stated very clearly that it was the back door.

I would think that he should know better than to throw himself into a situation like this.

There is something that makes me uncomfortable about this. I understand George wanting to throw himself into a cause but this is not the time. Plus it bothers me that the A's align themselves with families of children that are missing considering Caylee was missing because of her mother.

I just hope that if a stranger/abductor/or burglar comes into my home, they turn the light on too! I am a pretty good shot, but with a light on I will not miss with my 357 mag.

On HLN, it was the back door that was open according to the Dad. The reporter says it was the 'main' door.

Right now the only real thing I know is that there is 5 yr. old Haleigh Cummings missing in Hermit Cove, Florida, and that there are 44 SO's in the area! I feel that is the only facts I have gleaned from TV!!!!

That's why I'm leaning toward Haleigh waking up and interrupting a burglary of some sort - she flipped the lights on maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann