Not open for further replies.
Gonna list some important facts and flags prevalent so far:

1. We have a young 17 yr old child/girl babysitting
2. Not the bio parent
3. classic signs of abuse in children is bedwetting
4. bedwetting sets off acts of abuse and leads to murder of a child
5. Misty's interviews similar to Susan Smith's, no tears, not looking in camera
6. Story changing about exactly where Haleigh was last physically by Misty
7. Bio mom Crystal just stated on NG that Haleigh has missed alot of days of school this year. Father has been dating Misty for approximately the most part of this school term, meaning Misty has been sole caretaker of children at home while Father was gone off to work 12 hour shifts

8. Father proabbly not seeing physical appearance of Haleigh if not there for baths etc... so physical abuse could be easily hidden and could explain absences from school all within two week visitation periods. Heals back up to go visit with bio mom.
9. Misty ready to report Haleigh missing as soon as Father is due to arrive home, timing is suspect and a big red flag
I hold Misty very suspect, bio mom hasn't seen her in two weeks, misses lots of days of school, father dating girlfriend who has been made sole caretaker and left alone with children. The timing of reporting her missing by Misty bothers me.

Bold by me

THIS is the largest red flag IMO, the timing is incredibly coincidental

Bio mom no tears, no begging for baby to get back? Meds maybe???
Grandma not crying? I would be so upset.
Haleigh was missing allot of school.......bio mom doesn't know why Haleigh wasn't in school????

I would not be on TV I would be frantically looking for my daughter. You'd have to fight me to stop me. Many of you know me, there is no way in sam hell I would be sitting on NG not knowing where one of my children were, NO WAY. I would appoint someone to speak for me, but I'd be up LE's butt and out there looking.

Just to be clear on trailer doors.

They're loud. They're hard to close. The shifting of the trailer over time, makes it so the frame isn't square anymore, thus making it harder to close. They usually have the chain and spring instead of a storm door type closing system.

Oooh I don't like that she was missing lots of school and that the mother doesn't know if she was sick.

You are so right. We have a trailer as a camp and we could never sneak into the back door (dead bolt too).........maybe the slider.

talking head thinks that gf did leave the house for awhile and is lying because she is afraid to tell. OR she had 'company' (SO?) and something went wrong.........hmmmmmmm Did I hear her right?

Gonna list some important facts and flags prevalent so far:

1. We have a young 17 yr old child/girl babysitting
2. Not the bio parent
3. classic signs of abuse in children is bedwetting
4. bedwetting sets off acts of abuse and leads to murder of a child
5. Misty's interviews similar to Susan Smith's, no tears, not looking in camera
6. Story changing about exactly where Haleigh was last physically by Misty
7. Bio mom Crystal just stated on NG that Haleigh has missed alot of days of school this year. Father has been dating Misty for approximately the most part of this school term, meaning Misty has been sole caretaker of children at home while Father was gone off to work 12 hour shifts

8. Father proabbly not seeing physical appearance of Haleigh if not there for baths etc... so physical abuse could be easily hidden and could explain absences from school all within two week visitation periods. Heals back up to go visit with bio mom.
9. Misty ready to report Haleigh missing as soon as Father is due to arrive home, timing is suspect and a big red flag

I hold Misty very suspect, bio mom hasn't seen her in two weeks, misses lots of days of school, father dating girlfriend who has been made sole caretaker and left alone with children. The timing of reporting her missing by Misty bothers me.
Very good points and I think they're all red flags. I'm questioning the dad too for having a 17 y/o "girlfriend" be the caretaker for Haleigh and her brother. It seems like a tragedy waiting to happen. MOO :mad:

Does anyone else wonder if girlfriend was in school that Monday?

Or am I to assume she was not enrolled?

LE going back 30 days now.

A few items from the house including Cinder block sent to crime lab for rush.TH looking for prints etc..

LE still has control of the house.

Dad staying in a tent.

what??? going back 30 days? you mean she may have been missing longer than this? I'm confused.

I'm trying to attach the layout of my mobile home. Not sure if it will help without knowing how many bedrooms theirs had.

sstepp63

Attachments

• My doublewide layout.jpg
    My doublewide layout.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 170
can anyone tell me how old the dad is? alot is being said about the age of the g/f so i'm curious as to the age difference

I would not be on TV I would be frantically looking for my daughter. You'd have to fight me to stop me. Many of you know me, there is no way in sam hell I would be sitting on NG not knowing where one of my children were, NO WAY. I would appoint someone to speak for me, but I'd be up LE's butt and out there looking.

I hear ya! I would look at those camera's and tell the world to chew me up, spit me out, whatever it takes to find my child. I still can't figure out why the bad stuff bothers people in this situation..Apologies can come later...find the child now, no matter what digging it takes!

Something strange with girl not being in school all the time. I wonder if the door was propped open while g/f went out possibly nearby seeing someone...drugs...etc??

Do we know if the GF and/or Dad are smokers? I am having a hard time buying this we lock the doors all the time thing. Now I am paranoid and don't trust people so my doors are locked and my German Shepherd will tell me you are there long before you can get to the door, but a friend of mine is a smoker with a kid, lives in a much less safe neighborhood than I do and she never locks the door because she is in and out to smoke all the time.

And what was the GF wearing when the cops arrived? I want to see a police report. Was she in worn jammies with hair that had been slept on for five hours? Was she in regular clothes? Or had she quickly thrown her jammies on while trying to figure out where the hell Haleigh was before dad could get there (which is where I think the 30 minutes between discovery and 911 went). She was hoping she was hiding and that she could "fix" this. If she truly rolled out of bed and found the child gone and door open 911 would have been called much faster.

The bio mom in my opinion is just trying to throw the dad under the bus. Did the bio mom mention her drug conviction or substance abuse problem with regard to custody? Also in most states kindie is not even required, not sure they can put you in jail if your child misses x number of days from kindie. I realize past kindie its a different story.

Hi. First post here, be gentle. Yes, weird but here in Florida there is a whole bunch of weird. We seem to attract it. And outside of the metro areas, it get's pretty.....uh...backwoods. Not trying to be offensive.

OOPs! second post...

Welcome to Websleuths Nagasama! It is a great group of people trying to figure out these horible crimes.:blowkiss:And Most Importantly help in any litttle shape or form. It's amazing to watch these great people work together. So, glad that you decided to join in for little Haleigh.

Praying for Haleighs safe return

Nobody liking gf statements

oh baby.......

What does this mean, exactly? Is LE thinking she hasn't been there for 30 days, or am I misunderstanding something??

Her bio mom said that she saw her two weeks ago. I think they're looking for recent contacts with the family.

what??? going back 30 days? you mean she may have been missing longer than this? I'm confused.

More than likely going back to see if anything may have been abnormal. If this was an abduction, then someone had to know how to get ahold of this child..Maybe in the last 30 days a strange vehicle was around, or someone had recently just started walking a dog in the neighborhood..

Do we know if the GF and/or Dad are smokers? I am having a hard time buying this we lock the doors all the time thing. Now I am paranoid and don't trust people so my doors are locked and my German Shepherd will tell me you are there long before you can get to the door, but a friend of mine is a smoker with a kid, lives in a much less safe neighborhood than I do and she never locks the door because she is in and out to smoke all the time.

And what was the GF wearing when the cops arrived? I want to see a police report. Was she in worn jammies with hair that had been slept on for five hours? Was she in regular clothes? Or had she quickly thrown her jammies on while trying to figure out where the hell Haleigh was before dad could get there (which is where I think the 30 minutes between discovery and 911 went). She was hoping she was hiding and that she could "fix" this. If she truly rolled out of bed and found the child gone and door open 911 would have been called much faster.

Both were smoking on TV earlier.
I smoke and I'm still dilligent about locking doors, but I'm paranoid.
I don't know what she was wearing, but I think it's uncanny that all of this went down as dad was pulling up in the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsRadcliffe