FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard this possibility mentioned yet. Could he have scratched his neck helping to search? In underbrush, etc.?

I heard in one of the reports that one of the family members stated that LE was not allowing any of the family members to join the search...kinda strange but I guess there could be several reasons.

I think he was shaving the growing hair in back and nicked himself..dosen't have time or will for a haircut ..and may bother him this is quite common..I am a hairstylist and i hear it al the time.

I haven't heard this possibility mentioned yet. Could he have scratched his neck helping to search? In underbrush, etc.?

I guess that's one reason we're bantering around ideas, huh? LOL

While I'm at it, a couple of questions:
1) How long has the RC 'family' lived there?
2) Do they have a dog?
3) Any mention by anyone of dogs barking?

I just posted some new articles on the media thread. One is about how the families are "coming together" to search for Haleigh. This is a good sign.

Thanks SeriouslySearching! That is a good sign. They need to be able to put their differences and disputes aside for the sake of finding Haleigh.

Peachy

I just posted some new articles on the media thread. One is about how the families are "coming together" to search for Haleigh. This is a good sign.

Yeah, that's a really good sign. I think I read also on the Gainesville Sun website that the family will be together tomorrow as well for Ronald Jr.'s ("junior's") 4th birthday party.

I heard in one of the reports that one of the family members stated that LE was not allowing any of the family members to join the search...kinda strange but I guess there could be several reasons.

That actually should be SOP after what happened in the VT case. The step dad tampered with evidence. I can't think for the life of me the name of that poor girl, just the initials AR, a cousin I think. What was the victim's name?

2) Do they have a dog?
I am not sure how long they have lived there, but not very long. No dog. No mention of anyone's dog barking.

After a quick step over to Caylee's forum, I am also hitting the sack.

{{{GROUP HUG}}}

Nite Kimster. Why not park that spaceship, oh, in the basement?

That actually should be SOP after what happened in the VT case. The step dad tampered with evidence. I can't think for the life of me the name of that poor girl, just the initials AR, a cousin I think. What was the victim's name?
Brooke Bennett. A very horrific case. (sigh)

2) Do they have a dog?
Those are easy:

1) I assume you're talking about the home they are at - 4 months
2) No - no dog. That light bulb hit me this afternoon - if only they had a dog and there was some sleuthing done earlier about bio-mom's dad - seems he's been arrested for "animal fighting".
3) Haven't heard anything about other dogs from neighbors.

Brooke Bennett

Yeah, that's a really good sign. I think I read also on the Gainesville Sun website that the family will be together tomorrow as well for Ronald Jr.'s ("junior's") 4th birthday party.

That's also great to hear. I have felt so bad for him with his birthday being tomorrow. Everyone, naturally and rightfully so, is focused on Haleigh's safe return. But he's only four and needs to have his special day.

Peachy

I am not sure how long they have lived there, but not very long. No dog. No mention of anyone's dog barking.

Thanks, SS. I asked about the dog because on one of the interviews I watched, there was some serious dog barking in the background.

Misty's reaction seems backwards to me too. Usually the crying/screaming/hysterics come immediately, later, when shock sets in and the fear is a little more under control, then the blankness, the calmness. At least that would be my reaction. I can't say for sure unless it were to happen and I would never want to find out for sure.

Misty doesn't seem the screaming hysterical type to me. To me she sounded very scared on the 911 call...and I think some of that was scared of Ron. I heard more fear than anything else. Scared...trying to talk to the operator and keep an eye on Ron at the same time.

I was thinking about Haleigh still being held somewhere and what took place with Brooke popped into my head. (sigh) You never know what to hope for in such cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592