CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is hitting me harder than many for some reason. Perhaps selfishly it is because little Sandra reminds me of myself when I was her age: Similar look and same carefree attitude, running around the neighborhood by myself a lot playing. It was the 70's. We didn't know as much about the dangers there are at that time. Anyhow, I identify with little Sandra. Poor kid.
I feel very anxious and sick about this.
What is it? Why does this happen? Who thinks, "Gee, I'd like to snatch that little vision of innocence and kill it."? lt makes no sense. I know, I know, they are evil or mad or whatever so of course it doesn't make sense. Guess I have to go by my theory that ever sicko who likes to fantasize about molesting kids is a half step away from murder. These people are dangerous and should NEVER be released from prison if they are caught molesting a kid. NEVER! I'm just sick about this and sick of this crap happening.

I cannot imagine what her family is going through right now. Who do you think did this?

i get the feeling this is either someone that isn't from the area and doesn't know retention ponds eventually get drained....or its someone from the area that knew and wanted her to be found but thinks they won't get caught.
I live in the Central Valley and bodies are usually found in ponds, canals and orchards. This is not an uncommon type of dumping ground for a body. It's a local, for sure. I heard two arrests were made.

Devastating. Absolutely devastating. Poor baby girl.:furious:

About the luggage and the red ribbon I've heard of...

I don't travel much but my in-laws do, and they always put something on their suitcase handles to more easily find them at the baggage carousel. (colored yarn)

So if that is the case with this piece of luggage - I think it means the person must have actually used that luggage at an airport at some point - it's not just some brand new piece of luggage - or someone's old piece of luggage that they never used.

Not much - but might help narrow something down.

ETA - it seems like a gal thing to do. I mean - I'm sure it wasn't my father-in-law's idea to put the yarn on there. Another clue maybe.

We do that with our luggage. I got some Red Plaid Ribbon and tied a long piece of it into a bow on the handle. It does make it easier to see when it comes off the conveyor at the airport. We use a rolling bag similar to the one found and so it seems do a large percentage of the rest of the world.

This is so so sad. And it makes me sick to my stomach. How some *** just took life away from this happy, innocent, carefree little girl.

It bothers me too that I was looking at that suitcase today on live stream and the whole time, her little body was just laying there...

Her poor mother...

Yes I am having trouble with that too. We were enlarging photos of it and stuff. I am sick..

per KRON live: people gathered outside at the MHP... screaming... people on phones... candles lit. Several ambulances taking people out after news broke. Barricade set up...no one in unless resident with ID. Police who entered complex have not left complex. Not sure what is going on with that

I think they would be able to get prints off this. This is just SICK. I can't believe someone would do this. :(

Two arrests? Is that something we can verify. (Hoping it's true!!)

I live in the Central Valley and bodies are usually found in ponds, canals and orchards. This is not an uncommon type of dumping ground for a body. It's a local, for sure. I heard two arrests were made.

so KRON is reporting there were two groups of officers... one standing at the front by the barricade and the other somewhere else in MHP and they have not come out/reporter hasn't seen them again yet

This is all so sickening. Excuse me while I rant for a sec -- I've known a few people over the years who moved to Tracy and the surrounding areas from Oakland and Hayward because they wanted a safer environment for their children. How sad is it that no matter where you go, these disgusting, twisted killers still infiltrate even the most unassumingly quiet neighborhoods? I can't even imagine what my colleagues and friends with children, who currently live in Tracy, are feeling right now.

I am sorry if I come off as an alertist, my emotions are just running really high right now.

You are far from alone... Many of us feel the same way. It's too Hard, Too Painful, We had so much hope. Too much of this is happening right now. But we are all with you and feel like you do, so don't feel alone.

so KRON is reporting there were two groups of officers... one standing at the front by the barricade and the other somewhere else in MHP and they have not come out/reporter hasn't seen them again yet
I never dreamed that the container was a suitcase or large enough to hold a body. The Department of Justice labs are in Ripon, in the same county as Tracy. No names were given as to the arrests, but I'm sure it will be on the morning news. Personally, I hope they fry them.

I didn't get to see the presser...had to run pick my son up from work. It's probably best I didn't see it though because I'm already mad as he11. There has just got to be a way to put a stop to this. I have never been in favor of micro chips but after Caylee, Haleigh and now Sandra I think I'm changing my mind. If dogs can get a chip then why can't kids. With the technology we have today why can't someone come up with a gps chip in earrings, a ring, necklace, shoes etc. We have some of the greatest minds in the world and yet we can't come up with something to save our children. We can invest billions to bail out banks and auto makes but we can't invest in developing a way to save our children...uuuggghhh
end rant

Do you have a link to what you read about two arrests? TIA!

I never dreamed that the container was a suitcase or large enough to hold a body. The Department of Justice labs are in Ripon, in the same county as Tracy. No names were given as to the arrests, but I'm sure it will be on the morning news. Personally, I hope they fry them.

I wonder if they are there for an arrest? I hope they don't leave without the creep(s) who did this.

per KRON live: people gathered outside at the MHP... screaming... people on phones... candles lit. Several ambulances taking people out after news broke. Barricade set up...no one in unless resident with ID. Police who entered complex have not left complex. Not sure what is going on with that

Last seen near #43?? I've been following this closely & this is news to me.

I just had a bad feeling about this one from the beginning. :( So sad for Sandra and her family. That video, it's horrible seeing her so happy...and then this.

I'm guessing the perp(s) had no idea the area would be drained. Hopefully they know who it is and are waiting for the right moment, or have a good idea who to look at.

RIP Sandra, I am so sorry little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member