Theories on what may have happened to Benjaman Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, then I have the 'out there' thoughts.
'''''aliens.''''''
Not really.
So, what next?

How about body jumping? Did you see Ghost Whisperer a few weeks ago where the one guy sat in front of a house for no reason (that he could figure anyway)? Turns out Melinda figured it out.

A guy died but did not cross over, he then came across a guy that was dying/died and jumped in his body. I wanted to run here and post about it.

Reading the theories and trying to figure anything out has me completely puzzled.

I have wondered again and again, if BK could have left home as a teen and no one reported him missing or he was removed from the "missing lists" or even declared dead in a lengthy absence? Even with a scenerio like that, it seems so unlikely that no one in his "2nd life" wouldn't be missing him.

If he was just a solitary man with no friends, it seems like the check out girl in the grocery store or someone would "miss him".

If he was headed towards the Atlantic for a convention or something, it seems like someone should have missed him.

Someone mentioned earlier a theory in regards to meeting someone from the internet. Is it possible he met with someone that he did meet online and she/he did burglarized/beat BK and left him for dead? Since he had no ID, no clothes, apparently whomever did this didn't want him identified. Heck, someone could be using BK's identity right now and no one would know, the perpertrator of the crime certainly isn't going to come forward with his ID.

I hope that one of the bigger news outlets cover this story. :blowkiss:

It was me that suggested internet dating.
I think the detectives/police did a lousy job when they found him and that it is possible he did have a hotel room within an hours drive to where he was found.

Possibly on one of the exits on the highway by the BK he was found at.
My hubby & I do this, we'll stay farther from our destination to get better rates. It's also possible local hotels were full.

How about body jumping? Did you see Ghost Whisperer a few weeks ago where the one guy sat in front of a house for no reason (that he could figure anyway)? Turns out Melinda figured it out.

A guy died but did not cross over, he then came across a guy that was dying/died and jumped in his body. I wanted to run here and post about it.

. . .

I think the detectives/police did a lousy job when they found him and that it is possible he did have a hotel room within an hours drive to where he was found.

<respectfully snipped>

That's the same thing as "walk-in" I believe, which I brought up, upthread. I know someone who met a man who is a walk-in. He knows that he is a walk-in. Some walk-ins don't know they are.

As for the hotel room, that is a great idea. It shouldn't be that difficult to do a search of the local area. It would take some doing, but I believe it can be done.

Mods, I am bringing this post over from the forensic astrology forum, if it is inappropriate please remove. Thanks.

Does anyone in this forum have access to the mentioned reports in the post below which I posted in the Forensic Astrology Forum?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3541163&postcount=86
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver
-----------------------------------------------------------
I understand the lack of dob and other factors re: Mr Kyle.
Is there a possible chart for time he was discovered? Could that kind of chart show WHY he was attacked? Or WHO attacked him?

comment by RhythmicSun:
I am wondering if a time-stamped hospital report and/or the time-stamped police report that was likely filed in this matter can be utilized to work from? Questions such as who was responsible, what were the circumstances of his assault, how far away did he come from, etc.

And even though it would be considered a "synthetic" chart, the date he threw out there might be worth something, however insignificant that might be.

It is interesting that this man has to keep living in limbo without even a temporary SSN number issued so that he can begin to rebuild his life. Records can be transferred so to me it is not a good argument that he can't have a number because he doesn't know who he is. He has skills, he does odd jobs, he can start earning money and being a productive citizen in the eyes of the SSA and the IRS. Approaching retirement/Medicare age he is probably going to start needing medical care of some sort.

I don't think he was retired unless he had independent wealth. He appears to be in his early 50's.
---------------------------------------------------------
IF we had the time stamped hospital report that would work. It could be very helpful. But the only person I know who has a copy of it, is BK.
It took him a very long time to get those results.
If he would share the time of the report, that would be a good thing.
But he does not often answer our questions.

As for the police report, the police did not really do a police report. I think they did an incident report not that long ago.

BK has said it was a little after 6:00a.m. that he was found by the a Burger King worker. It is on the Dr Phil show transcript.
Other sources cite a little before 7:00a.m.

I do think ws forensic astrologers said they would take a look at his chart, it did show some things. But they are swamped and of course, like all of us, have jobs, and families and lives of their own.

<respectfully snipped>

That's the same thing as "walk-in" I believe, which I brought up, upthread. I know someone who met a man who is a walk-in. He knows that he is a walk-in. Some walk-ins don't know they are.

As for the hotel room, that is a great idea. It shouldn't be that difficult to do a search of the local area. It would take some doing, but I believe it can be done.
--------------------------------------

A comment about the hotel room. I know that BK has said he went to all the hotels and motels and restaurants in that area, once he was well, to see if anything had been found or noticed. None, as you might imagine.

He also checked into if a car was found abandoned and towed. None.

That is one of the most aggravating things about this case.
You think, well, mugged, car sitting abandoned, luggage in his room, but nope.
And now, BK has the FBI's help and a local town police dept. help and I think, still may have the services of a private investigator.

And our help. We at WS have all researched and looked and discussed so much.

You would think the answer to his identity would just appear. But nope, not even after 4 1/2 years.

Well, as an astrologer all I can say is once we know his identity and hopefully birth info, we will probably understand why it took so long for him to find it.

It's a very intriguing case.

Well, as an astrologer all I can say is once we know his identity and hopefully birth info, we will probably understand why it took so long for him to find it.

It's a very intriguing case.
-------------------------------------------
RhythmicSun:
Can you do a cursory look at BK's location, Richmond Hill, GA time of discovery, say 6:30a., 8/31/2004?

Maybe he could be considered reborn at that time? Maybe it would 'say' something about the attack? or attackers? or cirumstances around the dumping of BK next to the dumpster?
or why he was attacked?

What were the alignments of the planets and stars on 8/30/2004 and 8/31/2004 at that location?

Time: BK said a little after 6:00a.m. Others say right before 7:00a.m
. Considering Burger King opens at 7:00a.m., the opening shift person would be taking things to the dumpster a little after 6a.m.

Just a thought. A desperate, we want some kind of lead, thought.
Thank you.

RhythmicSun:
Can you do a cursory look at BK's location, Richmond Hill, GA time of discovery, say 6:30a., 8/31/2004?

Maybe he could be considered reborn at that time? Maybe it would 'say' something about the attack? or attackers? or cirumstances around the dumping of BK next to the dumpster?
or why he was attacked?

What were the alignments of the planets and stars on 8/30/2004 and 8/31/2004 at that location?

. Considering Burger King opens at 7:00a.m., the opening shift person would be taking things to the dumpster a little after 6a.m.

Thank you.
Burger King's around here serving breakfast open at 5:30 am, if no breakfast IIRC, which was years ago, they'd open around 10, but had to be there probably 9 am. My friend who works at mcd's has to be there for 3.30-4 am with a 5:00 am opening.

RhythmicSun:

or why he was attacked?

Thank you.

I will give that a look starting on Sunday. Will be away for the weekend visiting family, but should have some time Sunday or Monday. I'm definitely not a forensic astrologer but I can look at things from a different angle. :)

I know a lot of people don't believe in the planets or in the divinity of numbers, but I wonder what Benjaman would say if someone asked him what "sign" he thinks he is. I have an idea about Benjaman, because I read people energetically according to mode (cardinal, fixed, mutable) and also element (fire, earth, air, water). I'd also like to know what his favorite number is, and if there is more than one. What is his favorite day of the week and what is his least favorite.

I feel your frustration to dreamweaver. I also feel like I want to tread lightly since Benjaman seems to want that. He's had a lot of people assist him in various ways, and I'm sure his awareness has grown a lot. I too wonder why the answer doesn't just appear, especially after all the exposure and people searching for clues. It'd make a good movie script when the story has progressed further. Hopefully it would include material about how the brain works and other interesting issues about this type of case, as well as his personal background and developing story. (I think if it were me I'd be storming the IRS and the SSA for a number so I could get on with my life!) Who knows what we'd really do though.

RhythmicSun,

Even for those who might not feel strongly about astrology, this is a unique way to look at BK's situation. Heck, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

What sign do you "think" he is? Does the sign you think represents him align with his "birthdate" (that he thinks is his birthday)? I'm not "tuned in" to astrology but hearing him and looking at his photo, my mind says "Saggitarius". I don't know why.

:blowkiss: You all are very interesting! Thanks!

I will give that a look starting on Sunday. Will be away for the weekend visiting family, but should have some time Sunday or Monday. I'm definitely not a forensic astrologer but I can look at things from a different angle. :)

I know a lot of people don't believe in the planets or in the divinity of numbers, but I wonder what Benjaman would say if someone asked him what "sign" he thinks he is. I have an idea about Benjaman, because I read people energetically according to mode (cardinal, fixed, mutable) and also element (fire, earth, air, water). I'd also like to know what his favorite number is, and if there is more than one. What is his favorite day of the week and what is his least favorite.

I feel your frustration to dreamweaver. I also feel like I want to tread lightly since Benjaman seems to want that. He's had a lot of people assist him in various ways, and I'm sure his awareness has grown a lot. I too wonder why the answer doesn't just appear, especially after all the exposure and people searching for clues. It'd make a good movie script when the story has progressed further. Hopefully it would include material about how the brain works and other interesting issues about this type of case, as well as his personal background and developing story. (I think if it were me I'd be storming the IRS and the SSA for a number so I could get on with my life!) Who knows what we'd really do though.
==============================================
RhythmicSun:

I am grateful for the time you will devote to this chart. I appreciate it, as I am sure all of us here at WS do.

BK has said, he thinks he is ten years older than Michael Jackson.
Michael Jackson was born 8/29/1958.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjaman_Kyle
So, BK feels his dob is 8/29/1948.
Virgo sign. Earth. Mercury ruling. But you know all this.

He feels he was born in Indianapolis, IN.
Indianapolis founded in 1821.
http://www.superpages.com/cities/Indianapolis-IN/

BK was beaten,assaulted on 8/31/2004.
He was found on 8/31/2004. It could have happened 8/30/2004.
Sign of Virgo.

Numbers: Looking at the above numbers, there are lots of 8's, 4's, 2's.

I have no idea what his favorite number(s) are. I don't know about a favorite or least favorite day of the week.

I do not think BK will provide any of these answers. As you said, he has grown more private as these last 4 1/2 years have gone by.

Looking forward to your chart reading.

RhythmicSun,

Even for those who might not feel strongly about astrology, this is a unique way to look at BK's situation. Heck, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

What sign do you "think" he is? Does the sign you think represents him align with his "birthdate" (that he thinks is his birthday)? I'm not "tuned in" to astrology but hearing him and looking at his photo, my mind says "Saggitarius". I don't know why.

:blowkiss: You all are very interesting! Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Could be Sagittarius rising or moon?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Could be Sagittarius rising or moon?

I'm not sure about rising or moon signs. I think I only know one person who is Sagittarius and perhaps in some ways BK "reminds" me of him.

It will be interesting to see what RhythmicSun is able to come up with.

:blowkiss:

It's interesting you thought of Sagittarius, Boyz_Mum. If Benjaman does have Sagittarius in his chart, I don't believe it's primary or all that prominent. Energetically I pick up more water and earth (Cancer, Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn to be exact). I also pick up Saturn. It could be just his current demeanor due to his circumstances, but usually people give off a certain air or aura about them. I feel earth and water are his main elements, but I do agree that there is some fire in there, whether it is Sagittarius or another fire sign.

It's really difficult to speculate about this since I am working from memory of the Dr. Phil show I saw at the end of this past December. I wish the Dr. Phil videos were still available!

I'm glad this thread is bumped because I also want to inquire of those who care to share: why do you think Benjaman has become more private these past 4-1/2 years? I think that many people are having thoughts they are not sharing publicly, and I think there are things we do not know that might be useful. There is no judgment here, I am just sharing here what I have been thinking based on my review of the theory thread last week.

Edit:
I will be away most of today but have not forgotten about looking at some charts in this matter ;)

It's interesting you thought of Sagittarius, Boyz_Mum. If Benjaman does have Sagittarius in his chart, I don't believe it's primary or all that prominent. Energetically I pick up more water and earth (Cancer, Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn to be exact). I also pick up Saturn. It could be just his current demeanor due to his circumstances, but usually people give off a certain air or aura about them. I feel earth and water are his main elements, but I do agree that there is some fire in there, whether it is Sagittarius or another fire sign.

It's really difficult to speculate about this since I am working from memory of the Dr. Phil show I saw at the end of this past December. I wish the Dr. Phil videos were still available!

I'm glad this thread is bumped because I also want to inquire of those who care to share: why do you think Benjaman has become more private these past 4-1/2 years? I think that many people are having thoughts they are not sharing publicly, and I think there are things we do not know that might be useful. There is no judgment here, I am just sharing here what I have been thinking based on my review of the theory thread last week.

Edit:
I will be away most of today but have not forgotten about looking at some charts in this matter ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------Rhythmic Sun:
Thanks for posting this and asking the question:
IMO, yes there is a lot of relunctance about sharing thoughts on why BK is so much more private.
If by much more private you mean, he does not seem to answer any question at all.
And before any moderator or other poster gets too upset, I UNDERSTAND
BK is a crime victim. I understand that in the beginning he was taken advantage of by people who should have concentrated on just helping,
that he doesn't trust many people and with very good reason.
And I understand BK has NOT asked for our help, we do this because we want to.
BK has NOT said he would answer our questions.
Having said that,
I work on this case because I choose to. I work on it, despite misgivings I have that things are not what them seem.
I work on this case because it is a challenge.
BK's face does not match any of the missing men databases we can look at.
BK's fingerprints do not match databases.

After four years and seven months, he is barely any closer to finding out who he is than he was in the beginning.
We have a thread on what seems to be really true about his life, as he remembers it.

Gee, I cannot seem to get to the point.
I keep dancing all around it.
I want people to know I care about this case, I care that BK founds his identity or finds who attacked him and why. I care that he has a decent life from here on out.

BUT,
IMHO:
I feel BK knows more than he is telling anyone.
I feel he does not think it is any of our business.
I think he is grateful for the small clues we do find.
I don't think he cares if we find clues or not. He has
other help.
I think there is part of him that does not want to know who he is
and how he got into this mess.
I think BK has a big secret.

I don't care if he is gay. I don't care if he has never been married. I don't care if he has been married five times. I don't care if he was cheating with his best friend's wife and was caught. I don't care if
he ran away from his responsibilities.
I don't care if he burned his own business down.
I don't care if he betrayed everyone in his family and left town with $500,00. I don't care.
I don't care if he was a mean son of a gun and his kids left as soon as they were 18 and he cut them out of his will.
I don't care.
I don't care if he was a solitary man, with a solitary job, who never made any waves until some shock in his life happened when he was 55..
his parents died or his only child was murdered and he went to the ocean to take stock of his life.
I don't care.

I just want him to have his life back and make the rest of his life his own.

AND:
Why doesn't BK start his own blog, his own website?
Why doesn't he blog from his myspace page?
Or a facebook page?
They are free. He could set one up in less than an hour.
There are free blogs. Free web pages.
Benjaman Kyle, by all appearances, is a smart man.
He knows how to use the computer.
AND
there are people who would give him a good computer, one they don't
use anymore.
They do not want to meet him, just ship the computer to FBI Bill or some neutral place.
There are people here who would set up a web site or blog and then turn it over to him with him changing the password.
There are people on this board who would do a full onslaught of media press.
There are people who would be willing to take on being a media representative
or perhaps a good friend would take that on for him.

Why doesn't he go into SSA with copies of his medical records and a letter from his psychiatrist who can verify his retrograde amenesia and newspaper clippings verifying his story over the years? He could write an outline of why he NEEDS and DESERVES a new social security number.
As I said, he is a bright man and appears to be very detail oriented, he could do this.
And maybe he has.
I could write up his plea for a new ssn in three hours or less.
I used to be a social worker.
Why doesn't he take advantage of offers from people who care about his situation?
Pride? Independence?
Well, yes, that can factor into it.
But, gee, 4 yrs, 7 mths now; let that part go,
get the name out there, the face out there, the story out there.

Maybe it is all too much for him? Could be.

My own life is too much for me sometimes, and I don't have amnesia.

IMO, Ben is private and I do understand. I think maybe between the Dr. Phil show and the NE article, he may have had some people who wrote to him stating things he found inappropriate? Heck, I have some on the topix boards that want him if he's not taken. So could it be something of this nature as to why he is being silent? Maybe so. And maybe it could be that he is just not worrying himself with this so he doesn't go into a state of depression? JMHO

I know if this was me in his situtation, I would have anxiety on top of the depression, and there would come a point where I would have to let it go. And if I had people like WS and FBI to work on my case for me, I wouldn't worry, and this would give me a form of sanity, knowing I still have people working for me out there.

Wow, I asked for it and I got it! Thank you dreamweaver and carolwood. I think you both hit the nail on the head. I have thought about what I would do in Benjaman's situation and I have concluded that since I am such a different person, I would handle it completely differently. Now that is not a judgment upon Benjaman. He has the right to handle this entire situation the way he feels most comfortable. I would imagine that he is pretty weirded out by the fact that there is no fingerprint record.

Some say that karma can change in an instant. I think it is true. Just like it didn't take too long for him to get mugged and dumped, finding out who he is could happen all in a flash or a few hours' time.

On some level I feel like I understand what Benjaman is going through, but then sometimes I think it's pretty presumptuous of me to think that.

So who knows? Maybe Benjaman knows something, maybe the FBI knows something, maybe it's nothing at all, and perhaps you're right carolwood he doesn't want to get depressed about it by focusing upon it too much. I recently had a complete change in my life after many years of a certain lifestyle, and while the transition was a challenge, I am now used to it and I could never go back to my former work and lifestyle. As difficult as it sometimes is to handle my life (like dreamweaver says) I have grown used to it and wonder if Benjaman has grown used to his life as it has been since being discovered and some part of him doesn't want to rock the boat.

Not sure if this is the right section, and the more I look at the missing person, the less I think it looks like Benjaman Kyle - but then again maybe after several years and some weight loss - still I think the nose is not right - but the dates and circumstances seem like the could coordinate.

A man named 'Terry Kimball' is missing from the Denver, Colorado area; his nephew Scott Kimball has been accused of possibly murdering several people, the uncle being one of them. The uncle Terry was originally from Georgia, and was noticed missing around September 1, 2004. BK was found on August 31, 2004. BK sleuths have found some links from him to Denver. The picture of the nephew Scott shows some similarities in the male pattern baldness and facial hair look, though that could be said of a lot of pictures. Unfortunately there is no mention of Scott being gone on a "road trip" for a few days during this time period.

Here are the news stories:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/16304833/detail.html
http://www.9news.com/9slideshows/Mi...Scott Kimball - May 15, 2008/Default.aspx?N=3

Just a thought, but it's late and I'm tired. :bedtime:

:newbie:

Terry Kimball:

Terry_Kimball.jpg

dreamweaver, I can tell by your words that you are a passionate and helpful soul. I like how you stated, the "I don't cares" and that you are truly only concerned about helping him as a person, regardless of the outcome. I think the most frustrating thing is that we don't know if we are helping him or not...... is he getting annoyed with us? He is probably scared? Maybe embarassed. hmmmm. I guess if he wanted us to stop, he would communicate to us to cease and desist....... I think we all just want to know if we are helping......right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member