2009.04.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller asking if GA/CA would be able to receive compensation from OW show. Jean Casares: OW show says they will not compensate A's.

Nancy going over the amounts the A's have already been paid for photos, home videos, shows, licensing rights, etc.

Another caller asking about what was going on in Casey's mind during the month before she got caught. All the stuff she could've taken care of and covered up (like in the car) but was left.

Nancy is wrong - she just said that they were sequestered from each other in the depos.
George was sitting right beside Cindy in her depo. He's even listed on the cover page of the transcript as another present party.

It sure looked like they were in the room together. :waitasec:

Show more of Cindy's depo - chomping away

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Nancy et al discussing that there will be no payment from the O show but discussing that "someone" has been paid over a quarter of a million for pictures, etc. by other programs.

Caller..............apparently during the whole month that Casey (and Caylee) were missing from the Anthony home, why didn't she (Casey)do something to clean it up.

Psychologist..............detacted and narcissistic

NG............lot of criminals don't think it through.

The way it looked on the guest card was "C - Zenaida Gonzale". I think it was written on there by the Sawgrass staff. CA likes to make a big deal out of it though at the depo.

Thats what I was thinking....It could have just been a simple mistake

The manager could have just misspelled her name

Did the cop just say they are all consistent liars? Coz that's true! jmo

Dr. saying Casey was totally detached from Caylee; surprised someone didn't pick up on the car's odor before she abandoned it.

Talking about Casey driving around town the morning of the 27th circling around. LP on, reminding us that Mrs. Sanchez at Amscot said the car was there @ 7am. He's questioning whether Casey was even in her own car that morning driving around. He does say leaving the car was bait to be stolen.

LP.................the 27th when Casey was driving around, a witness says the car was there at 7:00am when the witness came to work.

If she left the car and left her purse, it was to be stolen, and he says she didn't report the car stolen either

Mommabear - Here's your Lenny. Talking about how he thinks her car was left at Amscot before the 27th because the mgr said it was there when she got to work.

No............a witness can't be in the courtroom until after they testify

Thats going to drive Cindy crazy

You know she wants to be in the courtroom so she can hear everything thats going on

I think that's what happened, but CA thinks it's a big issue, you know. :rolleyes: MOO

Fersure---then CA couldn't have done her "HOMEWORK"! LMAO

I wonder if they searched the house again if they'd find a DVD of LA's deposition and a spiral binder full of notes and a study guide for GA.

I think she abandoned the car at the Amscot so that when she disappeared then she could say she was kidnapped and so was Caylee. But CA wouldn't give her one more day! So her plan went down hill from there.

I agree! I think someone on staff wrote that, but CA is like a pit bull and isn't going to let this go, even if it's verified that a staff person filled out that card.

LP.................the 27th when Casey was driving around, a witness says the car was there at 7:00am when the witness came to work.

If she left the car and left her purse, it was to be stolen, and he says she didn't report the car stolen either

Thia has always bothered me..

When Tony picked her up at Amscott she had Frozen food with her.

Tony picked her up at 11 am

If her car was there at 7 am what was she doing for 4 hours?

How did she get the Frozen food from her house back to amscott?

Thia has always bothered me..

When Tony picked her up at Amscott she had Frozen food with her.

Tony picked her up at 11 am

If her car was there at 7 am what was she doing for 4 hours?

How did she get the Frozen food from her house back to amscott?

My guess has always been GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members