Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for answering me, guys. I appreciate it. I was just wondering what whoever believes KC didn't do, what their theory is. BUT I don't want to be disrespectful AND I don't want to start drama. If someone has a KC is innocent theory, please PM me - I'm just curious as to alternative theories. I don't blast or be rude. Thanks.

Your probably right. It is interesting tho' to wonder how the defense is going to close.

I was just looking at the registered sex offenders in Orlando out of curiosity. Casey would have had better luck blaming it on some poor sap that already had a record instead of a invisananny.

BTW, Did we know that Valencia is just south JBP near Lake Underhill Rd?
As a foreigner, my detailed geographic knowledge of US comes from TV and movies and WS!
Seem to recall that Valencia is in Spain though?

I just wanted to ask if there is anybody on here who DOESN'T think KC did it or if there is anybodies theory doesn't involve KC's involvement. I mean, I totally believe she did it - there is no question for me but as I was reading through these threads, I was just wondering if there was anybody who didn't think KC did it. Just respectfully and truly wondering - I promise I'm not trying to start drama or anything!

Though I think it's more likely than not, I'm not yet convinced Casey did it.

i still think caylee's death was away from the house.....i think casey left mad....scooped up caylee and left....

why i think that

1. the doll was in the car still....caylee took the doll every where....i dont see casey killing caylee at home and thinking to bring the doll to the car.....

2. a back pack was in the car with diapers, wipes, tooth brush and hair clips......things caylee had been using all that week while kc was off and on from home......

i think casey brought the body back to the house to bury it in the back yard....borrowed a shovel from the neighbors...disturbed ground at the A home back yard.....cadavar dogs hit......but i think the ground of two tuff for her to follow thru with it..... so she had to bag her and she then dumped her where caylee ended up being found.....i also think she could have tried to hide the body in another location before that....but changed her mind....i think she needed to keep an eye on it....so having it closer to her home was better....

i dont think casey counted on the fact that decomp was going to be in the car.....once that happend the plans changed.....i think she was going to leave town....and tell her parents she moved to *bond* with caylee and get her self her own life.....

but that just didnt happend when she had so many car problems (do to what i believe is because the gas she took from the shed was oil/gas mixed) and the fact of decomp in the car....how would she exsplain that....it would have been better for her to say someone stole the car with caylee in it....and then burned the car somewhere....but she aint that smart now is she....gzzzz....i guess she thought the smell would just go away...but it didnt...it just got worse sitting at the toy yard for so long....

any way....just my two cents....:)

Sorry to be redundant but the two things I go back to are the decomp in the car, alone with the hair the other were her actions immediately following this nanny story. She is not in the least upset, looking, crying, frantic,... just renting a movie, calling friends to go to Fusion, the list goes on. If you threw out everything, all the pings all the decomp, dog hits, cell pings that last thing would still make me say she DID IT! No reason to be so carefree and happy unless you know your child is dead and you are relieved.

At the risk of getting pounced on...

Thanks OneLost for being honest 'bout where you're at on this.

It would help me learn something if you suggested what the biggest sticking points are for you. IOW...are there some specific things that give you pause?

Not tryin' to be snarky at all. I respect your opinion...just tryin' to learn from it.

TIA!

I went though a period not long ago where I had to revisit the whole thing again because of the heart sticker. It threw me for a loop and I thought of a SO not a enraged mother, or plotting mother. If that were the case and it is a big IF, Casey could have not said who she left Caylee with, just a Nanny, because to tell her family that she left Caylee with a SO and this was the results of a careless action on her part would cast her out forever in that family. There are other things that didn't add up but I have come to see how they do now. Just thought I would add my past doubts here too.

I am beginning to think that Cindy may have been choking kc on the 15th for another reason OTHER than stealing money. Money stealing was something CA was used to.
I have not put it all together but I am pretty sure that Caylee died that night in that house. Whether CA was aware of it and hiding the truth about her part is a question I have. I do not know if she witnessed the incident or was privy to it later.

CA never answered any calls from kc. It took her about 2 weeks before she started to speak with her for a reasonable amount of time. She made no effort to find kc...she could have phoned that car in stolen. She could have gone to her office (if she believed she worked) she could have found her friends and demanded to know what was going on. My gut tells me CA had a pretty good, if not a complete idea on 15 June what had happened. She put it on her back burner (denial) and continued on with life. She will deal with it later when she gets to speak to kc in person.

When GA reported gas cans missing....what does Cindy do? She calls kc immediately and tells her what George did. So kc has to return them so that LE will not look for her in case her father turns her in...CA protecting kc from LE involvement!

When car was found, she still wanted to speak with kc, despite that fact they were both gone and none of Caylee's clothes were missing, despite the smell, despite what she knew deep inside....she waited again...then she phoned kc and warned her...she tells her she found the car. This gave kc a little time. Cindy is in a panic because the car is in her name and she did not want to get blamed for the death. She cleans the car and washed the evidence. Her emotions got ahead of her after kc got home and she made the call and then had to back pedal, which is what we are all witnessing from day 31 and right now. I am pretty convinced that she knew from day 1, not 31, what had happened to Caylee.

I don't know what OLG thinks either and I am curious. OLG, is it similar to mine?

Sorry to be redundant but the two things I go back to are the decomp in the car, alone with the hair the other were her actions immediately following this nanny story. She is not in the least upset, looking, crying, frantic,... just renting a movie, calling friends to go to Fusion, the list goes on. If you threw out everything, all the pings all the decomp, dog hits, cell pings that last thing would still make me say she DID IT! No reason to be so carefree and happy unless you know your child is dead and you are relieved.

Oh, I agree.. and I think it's highly likely it was Casey who killed Caylee I'm just waiting until trial until I see all the evidence for myself. There isn't really anything specific (though I haven't completely ruled Cindy out as having had a hand in the events). I do trust LE involved in the case and believe they more than likely will have the evidence needed to convict.. I'm just one of those people who has to see everything for myself before I can make up my mind 100%.

I have a difficult time combining Caylee's death, the duct tape and the heart sticker. I have no trouble seeing KC killing Caylee and applying the duct tape but the picture of KC placing the heart sticker with love and/or remorse just won't form for me.

Is it possible that someone else knew of Caylee's death shortly after it happened, either by KC telling, or by them surprising KC with the body? If that someone had some regard for Caylee, they may have taken a last look at her and placed the sticker as a goodbye? Then they could have sent KC out to dispose of the body with orders not to return until she did. KC could have botched the disposal job but now if she goes down so goes anyone who knew.

OK don't everyone shoot at once. It is just a thought. :truce:

I am beginning to think that Cindy may have been choking kc on the 15th for another reason OTHER than stealing money. Money stealing was something CA was used to.
I have not put it all together but I am pretty sure that Caylee died that night in that house. Whether CA was aware of it and hiding the truth about her part is a question I have. I do not know if she witnessed the incident or was privy to it later.

CA never answered any calls from kc. It took her about 2 weeks before she started to speak with her for a reasonable amount of time. She made no effort to find kc...she could have phoned that car in stolen. She could have gone to her office (if she believed she worked) she could have found her friends and demanded to know what was going on. My gut tells me CA had a pretty good, if not a complete idea on 15 June what had happened. She put it on her back burner (denial) and continued on with life. She will deal with it later when she gets to speak to kc in person.

When GA reported gas cans missing....what does Cindy do? She calls kc immediately and tells her what George did. So kc has to return them so that LE will not look for her in case her father turns her in...CA protecting kc from LE involvement!

When car was found, she still wanted to speak with kc, despite that fact they were both gone and none of Caylee's clothes were missing, despite the smell, despite what she knew deep inside....she waited again...then she phoned kc and warned her...she tells her she found the car. This gave kc a little time. Cindy is in a panic because the car is in her name and she did not want to get blamed for the death. She cleans the car and washed the evidence. Her emotions got ahead of her after kc got home and she made the call and then had to back pedal, which is what we are all witnessing from day 31 and right now. I am pretty convinced that she knew from day 1, not 31, what had happened to Caylee.

I don't know what OLG thinks either and I am curious. OLG, is it similar to mine?

Something like that- I do not trust Cindy at all.. she is, IMO, not only far more disordered than Casey is. She is also smarter, more cunning, she lies better, plays the victim like a pro, her manipulation skills are at a level Casey only wishes she had. Unlike Casey, Cindy plans ahead, attacks peoples characters without so much as a blink of an eye- she has no loyalty to anyone- not even Caylee who she claims to have "lived for" (don't get me wrong, I believe she loved her, to the best of her ability but her ability isn't much IMO, and that is obvious by looking at the state of that "family").

I am not convinced that Cindy or George or Lee are covering for Casey, I have this funny feeling they ALL may be covering for Cindy.. that it's Casey that's being thrown under the bus. I kinda feel like Annie said, Casey's not smart enough to have done this by herself.. there is either a MOUNTAIN of evidence we will see at trial or IMO Casey did not do this alone. She lies like her father not her mother.

I feel the same about Cindy not answering Casey's calls- for someone who "talked to her every day" she blew off her calls for quite some time after she took off after fathers day.

As time goes on with this fiasco I am beginning to wonder if GA and CA know A LOT more then they are saying...

It makes me sick to think of that sweet girl and what might have, did happen to her.

I can see CA controlling GA and KC, writing the script and making them follow it.

Something like that- I do not trust Cindy at all.. she is, IMO, not only far more disordered than Casey is. She is also smarter, more cunning, she lies better, plays the victim like a pro, her manipulation skills are at a level Casey only wishes she had. Unlike Casey, Cindy plans ahead, attacks peoples characters without so much as a blink of an eye- she has no loyalty to anyone- not even Caylee who she claims to have "lived for" (don't get me wrong, I believe she loved her, to the best of her ability but her ability isn't much IMO, and that is obvious by looking at the state of that "family").

I am not convinced that Cindy or George or Lee are covering for Casey, I have this funny feeling they ALL may be covering for Cindy.. that it's Casey that's being thrown under the bus. I kinda feel like Annie said, Casey's not smart enough to have done this by herself.. there is either a MOUNTAIN of evidence we will see at trial or IMO Casey did not do this alone. She lies like her father not her mother.

I feel the same about Cindy not answering Casey's calls- for someone who "talked to her every day" she blew off her calls for quite some time after she took off after fathers day.

And this, OneLostGirl, is hitting the nail directly on the head.

I have been convinced that CA/KC were the two individuals responsible for Caylee's murder. CA is the master of the plan to cover any doubt on any family member. They all are involved, directly and indirectly. CA realizing what she/KC have done gives KC direction to dispose of Caylee immediately. KC emotionally (maybe the first time in her life) can't and keeps Caylee in her car before decomp begins as long as she can. GA doesn't know at this point and CA sets in motion a scenario of KC leaving to bond w/Caylee. KC sees her chance that no one will discover what she has done and she is free of her mother. Somehow during the 31 days someone outside the family starts to question where Caylee is. KC continues stealing and drugs are involved. Time to unlease the "kidnapping story", instead of the 1st 911 call telling of a kidnapping, CA waits hours and two calls later to tell the story knowing that Caylee's remains "tossed like yesterdays trash" are close by and by now are decomposed so that no trace of evidence remains as to the method of murder.

We all know the story CA wrote from day 31. KC cannot give CA to LE without giving up herself. GA/LA won't give LE CA or KC. CA won't give herself to LE in sacrifice to save KC/GA/LA. CA figures that if LE/SA cannot prove who actually committed the murder of Caylee Marie, then all the A's will be free to pass GO and collect 200 + bucks.

*snipped & separated to enable comments*
1. the doll was in the car still....caylee took the doll every where....i dont see casey killing caylee at home and thinking to bring the doll to the car.....

2. a back pack was in the car with diapers, wipes, tooth brush and hair clips......things caylee had been using all that week while kc was off and on from home......
It sure would be helpful if the doll & the shoes & the duct tape all pointed in the same direction...but, IMHO, they seem to be in conflict w/ the theories my brain formulates. Variations on one theory we batted around some time ago was Caylee being placed in her carseat FOR her nap and succumbing to the heat...or carbon monoxide poisoning if the Pontiac were pulled in the garage & left running for any period of time. This seems less even likely now IMHO w/ George's call to the house @ 3:03 & Casey's cell @ 3:04 indicating to me that George knew Casey was @ Hopespring, therefore, Casey wasn't covertly returning home - so no need (& George @ home too) for Caylee to be napping in the car. The doll in the car, the overnight backpack, the drive to Gentiva area & flurry calls to Cindy near her quitting time all seem to me to support that murder was not in the plan @ 4:11PM when Casey left G&C's. Putting Caylee in the car w/o shoes is something to consider, but, not make-or-break stuff for me...esp. not as important as the doll being in the car. Recall that Casey told LE that Caylee commented about her shoes on the fictitious 7/15 call...not about Caylee not having her 'mama' doll :waitasec:

All that being said...working out the duct tape just piles on extra confusion for me :confused:

but that just didnt happend when she had so many car problems (do to what i believe is because the gas she took from the shed was oil/gas mixed)
FWIW, consider the details worked out here on the Pontiac thread. I feel comfortable that Casey truly ran outta gas @ Amscot 6/27. I had to reverse my long-held opinion of that being a crafty plot to prevent taking Tony to the airport 6/30AM in a decomp-smelling car...but, so be it.

*snipped & separated to enable comments*
I've been curious about the nexus of (a) Casey dumping Caylee on Cindy the week of 6/2-6/9, (b) what appears to be Cindy's refusal to keep Caylee 6/9PM, and (c) speculated Casey keeping Caylee from Cindy somewhat more than usual 6/10-6/15 until Father's Day...then (d) Casey's reference 7/15 to maybe really being a, "spiteful biotch". This suggests to me Casey was playing a game of payback with Cindy...using Caylee as the pawn. And in the course of 6/15 'fight' Cindy called Casey the SB because of this game-playing. That line of thinking has Cindy seeing things 6/16-7/3 as simply an escalation of the on-going battle.

Cindy did answer calls from Casey. Cindy's foray into finding Casey happened on 7/2-7/3 when Casey sent her to Universal on a wild good chase. Cindy dispatched Lee to find them at all hours of the night and wee hours of the morning. It is true that communication between Cindy & Casey switched to texting...the volume of which exploded post 6/17 vs. a single text message prior to 6/15.

This was Cindy's account of how it happened (e.g. talking to Casey on the phone and relaying the stolen gas cans story), however, the cell records don't support this sequence of events, IMHO.

When car was found, she still wanted to speak with kc, despite that fact they were both gone and none of Caylee's clothes were missing, despite the smell, despite what she knew deep inside....she waited again...then she phoned kc and warned her...she tells her she found the car. This gave kc a little time.
Cindy actually didn't phone or warn Casey specifically that the car had been found. Cindy texted Casey to contact her ASAP...major problem (or something very similar). We worked out on the 7/15 ping thread the details of 7/15 trying to determine if Casey had been tipped off by Cindy or Amy what was about to transpire. Strong evidence to suggest Casey was none the wiser. Speculation based on the texting that was going on was that Casey thought Amy's camera had been repaired and shipped to G&C's...and that was somehow the major problem Cindy was referring to...of course, that's just one possiblity.

Hope that helps.

I know the 'accident' theories are largely unsupported on this forum but here's a 'what if?' -

What if - the pool ladder was not put away on the evening of the 15 June. CA thought KC had done it, or KC thought CA had done it, or neither thought about it at all, because they were too busy going at each other like a pair of bulldogs!

The next day, Caylee wanders out into the back yard. She's been pestering KC to take her in the pool, but KC is too busy texting, chatting and doing stuff on her PC. Caylee gets impatient and bored, wanders over to the pool and 'oh goody', the ladder is all ready for her.........

If this did happen, both CA and KC would know full well WHY the ladder was not put away and both would feel responsible for Caylee's death, but they clearly like to blame anyone but themselves. KC may secretly blame CA, but instead pins the blame for Caylee's 'disappearance' on the imaginanny. CA secretly blames KC, but knows she should have checked the ladder, so in order to keep both herself and KC off the hook, she runs with KC's story and adds a few extra 'culprits' of her own. I'm not sure they've ever talked about this, or that CA knew from the beginning that this is what might have happened - but she could have worked it out for herself!

This theory might explain -
The voracity of both KC's and CA's efforts to lead everyone away from the truth.
KC's comment to CA in one of the jail visits - 'don't worry, I haven't said anything' - possibly in reference to the fight.
The ladder/ yard gate open evidence
No shoes found with Caylee
No fabric from Caylee's T shirt found - chlorinated water + decomp. process = excelerated rotting?
Raised levels of chloroform found in the car trunk - chlorinated water + decomp. process?
KC's comment to CA during a jail visit, when CA tells her that the media are suggesting that Caylee may have drowned - KC says 'Surprise, surprise!' From my experience, this response is most commonly used when someone has 'hit the nail on the head' - i.e. they've got it right!
KC's apparent lack of sympathy towards CA when she was crying during a jail visit - 'why's she crying already?'. Translate that to 'I've got no sympathy for you - it's your fault that Caylee is dead'.

In this scenario, they both would probably feel that they had separately caused Caylee's death, but it's also their unspoken and unshared joint guilty secret. So, in respect of your post, I'm not sure that GA or LA are knowingly covering for anyone, but CA could certainly be covering for both herself and KC and be pulling the others along with her!

Bond maybe the doll was the problem that day. What if Caylee was crying and wanted her doll and it wasn't at the A's house and Caylee wanted KC to go get it? What if that is what sparked the rage; a temper tantum and KC snapped. She may have gone a picked up the doll days later and threw it in the car after is was all said and done.

I know the 'accident' theories are largely unsupported on this forum but here's a 'what if?' -

What if - the pool ladder was not put away on the evening of the 15 June. CA thought KC had done it, or KC thought CA had done it, or neither thought about it at all, because they were too busy going at each other like a pair of bulldogs!

The next day, Caylee wanders out into the back yard. She's been pestering KC to take her in the pool, but KC is too busy texting, chatting and doing stuff on her PC. Caylee gets impatient and bored, wanders over to the pool and 'oh goody', the ladder is all ready for her.........

If this did happen, both CA and KC would know full well WHY the ladder was not put away and both would feel responsible for Caylee's death, but they clearly like to blame anyone but themselves. KC may secretly blame CA, but instead pins the blame for Caylee's 'disappearance' on the imaginanny. CA secretly blames KC, but knows she should have checked the ladder, so in order to keep both herself and KC off the hook, she runs with KC's story and adds a few extra 'culprits' of her own. I'm not sure they've ever talked about this, or that CA knew from the beginning that this is what might have happened - but she could have worked it out for herself!

This theory might explain -
The voracity of both KC's and CA's efforts to lead everyone away from the truth.
KC's comment to CA in one of the jail visits - 'don't worry, I haven't said anything' - possibly in reference to the fight.
The ladder/ yard gate open evidence
No shoes found with Caylee
No fabric from Caylee's T shirt found - chlorinated water + decomp. process = excelerated rotting?
Raised levels of chloroform found in the car trunk - chlorinated water + decomp. process?
KC's comment to CA during a jail visit, when CA tells her that the media are suggesting that Caylee may have drowned - KC says 'Surprise, surprise!' From my experience, this response is most commonly used when someone has 'hit the nail on the head' - i.e. they've got it right!
KC's apparent lack of sympathy towards CA when she was crying during a jail visit - 'why's she crying already?'. Translate that to 'I've got no sympathy for you - it's your fault that Caylee is dead'.

In this scenario, they both would probably feel that they had separately caused Caylee's death, but it's also their unspoken and unshared joint guilty secret. So, in respect of your post, I'm not sure that GA or LA are knowingly covering for anyone, but CA could certainly be covering for both herself and KC and be pulling the others along with her!

Question: Then why the heck would Cindy have hunted down Amy, got Amy to take her over to Tony L's apartment and proceeded to argue in front of Tony, making a big scene, then yank Casey out of Tony's, and, after finally arrivinge home at the Anthony residence, proceed to call 911???

Answer: Cindy had nothing to do with Caylee's death and didn't believe Caylee was dead until after she called 911 July 15. If she'd had any inkling about what had happened, she'd have swung into full coverup mode then and she would NEVER have called 911.

I don't trust Cindy either, but if she had any involvement or idea what had happened to Caylee back around June 15+, she would not have called 911 July 15. She would have swung into total coverup mode waaay before she finally did, for herself and for Casey.

In terms of her not answering Casey's calls for some time following June 15, if that's true (which is not my recollection, but I'm going with it for this posts purposes) I reconcile that with my belief that Cindy had told Casey to get the heck out of her home the evening of the huge blowup on June 15. Cindy was trying to teach Casey a lesson after that - despite how hard it was not to get updates on how Caylee was doing, etc.

Never in a million years would it have crossed Cindy's mind that Casey would kill Caylee. I don't think Cindy had any idea prior to realizing that Casey had killed Caylee that Casey despised her more than she loved Caylee.

Question: Then why the heck would Cindy have hunted down Amy, got Amy to take her over to Tony L's apartment and proceeded to argue in front of Tony, making a big scene, then yank Casey out of Tony's, and, after finally arrivinge home at the Anthony residence, proceed to call 911???

Answer: Cindy had nothing to do with Caylee's death and didn't believe Caylee was dead until after she called 911 July 15. If she'd had any inkling about what had happened, she'd have swung into full coverup mode then and she would NEVER have called 911.

Unless Cindy realized after she got LE involved that Caylee might have drowned as a result of her and KC failing to put away the pool ladder.

I have to first preface this that I am basing it on personal, not clinical experience. I have a very domineering mother. Very controlling and manipulative. Case in point: she had a new large flat screen installed recently (my mom not CA) and she fell asleep in her chair watching it...she wakes up...hits a button, the wrong one mind you, and the television she is watching suddenly goes out. What happens? She blames me. The installers. The cable providers. After much cursing at me...well gee...she did press a button, she admits, but that was just COINCIDENTAL to the cable not appearing on her screen.

To which, any one of any education (elementary and above) just shakes their heads. CA is like that kind of person. My dad was an alcoholic and gambler. I get the family dynamic for Casey and Lee. Kids who can never be themselves. According to transcripts collected by LE, Casey's greatest mistake (from what her mother is said to have told friends) is also her greatest triumph. Caylee.

She, Casey wants to escape. but for her there is no outlet. Unless you have lived it, like I did, you wouldn't understand. When I say for her, I mean for Casey, in her mind...most would have gotten a job found another way.

Then her mother tries to take the one aspect of control she feels she has dealing with them emotionally, Caylee, out of the equation. She feels trapped. So she takes Caylee out of the equation. To me, it is premeditation...worse. Not feeling sorry for her at all. Just understanding the sick and sad reasoning. Which is why Casey will never apologize...not for what she has done...unless her mother apologizes for what ever crud she put Casey and Lee through. Period. End of sentence. Casey is going to hang onto this because she feels justified as sick as it is. She wants her mother to have to say, "Hey I was screwed up on some level and I put you kids through all of these controlling exercises and you were right to lash out." Not in the way Casey did. Wrong and horrible and mean beyond belief. But I see people posting and leaving messages on talk shows about they hope Casey will apologize and see the light? She feels right in what she did. She triple bagged her decomposing toddler and she is suddenly going to say she is sorry because the public needs her to? Come on. Not going to happen. She won't apologize until CA comes clean with her dysfunctional parenting. Just won't happen.

I don't feel sorry for any of the Anthony's. But I do understand the strange relationship that Casey has with her brother...what appears strange...is just coping with parents who would curse at you if you sneezed at the kitchen table. They went through an experience as kids together. Dealing with the same parents and same situations. Understandably, Lee would feel like they were close.

But in my opinion, I have felt from day one, that Casey did it, did it with premeditation, and did it to lash out at the one person she felt inflicted all of her wounds. Does that make her insane? No.

Does that make her guilty? Yes. But does that somewhat explain the hoola hoops her parents are jumping through to point the fingers at anyone but her?

How could they seek and deal with the truth when they can't even point the finger at themselves for how she and Lee were raised? They can't because they won't.

Empathy and self reflection are lacking on her parents and that is in part why Caylee is dead. Largely, because they created a world where they are right and everyone else is wrong and no matter how they treated their children they were always justified.

And the end result, is not an insane Casey, but a Casey who does not give a chit. You blame me for the television going bonkers when it was totally not my fault...I blame you for this. Going back to my earlier point. Imagine sitting in a room and dust falls from the sky and your parent starts screaming at you for it? Does it make you insane? No. Does it make you not know the difference between right or wrong? No. Does it make you care a little bit less about the idiot screaming at you? Absolutely. But do any of these things make you kill your precious child? No. And that is something Casey will have to answer for. My two cents. Caylee is dead at Casey's hands but Casey was raised by two completely disfunctional people. Casey deserves what she gets by not trying to rise above it.

But I do believe that her parents should get their lumps (if not criminally) somehow as well.

Well said ~~ Problem is most of us have been raised in a dysfunctional family and this wasnt brought to light until recently! Being born in 1950, I too was raised by an alcoholic and verbally abusive mother and a sweet dedicated, but brow beaten dad. My mother was raised with a silver spoon in her mouth during the depression years and my father's family was poor. My mom hated everything that existed around her with the exception of my sister and later her granddaughter. I do NOT support any of the Anthony's nor condone their actions nor feel pity for them! And being raised under these circumstances should not be the excuse for her actions~ It is time for this family to accept responsibility for their actions and respect Caylee by doing what is right~JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain