Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Cindy really thought that she could scare Casey into producing Caylee after the first call, after the second call, etc., and when she realized Casey wasn't going to produce Caylee or take Cindy to Caylee, she called the 3rd time b/c she's now desperate to find Caylee.
ETA: It's the only time I've believed anything coming out of Cindy's mouth - she was genuinely thinking of Caylee at that time and only Caylee.

I also agree about believing Cindy during that call and only that call.

Jumping in here, but I believe the difference in CA's urgency in the 911 calls is that, in the last one, she had just overheard KC admit to Lee that Caylee had been stolen by the babysitter. Up until that point, CA wasn't putting two and two together, even with the dead body smell etc. Not very sharp.

I am not very sharp either. :waitasec: I forgot that Lee arrived then.

Lee gives a great account of this in his interviews.

After the first call CA called GEorge I believe and she was upset, then George called LEE and told him to go over and check on CA and KC - at that time Cindy was just trying to get KC to lead her to Caylee so that they could pick her up on the way back home, but KC kept telling CA that Caylee was sleeping and she didn't want to disturb her "routine" (this was a nice jab at CA because it made CA seem irresponsible for wanting to disrupt Caylee's routine for her selfish reasons).

CA believed Caylee was at someone's house - CA wasn't happy about it so she made the second 911 to get KC scared enough to tell her where Caylee was...however that did not work, KC continued her charade about Caylee being in a strict routine and not wanting to ruin it.

Then LEE arrived and saw his mother placing the second 911 call, she quickly tells LEE what is going on and he then goes into KC's room to try and convince her to let HIM go drive over to where Caylee was and LOOK IN on her sleeping just to make sure she was okay and that he would not wake her.

Cindy did not want this she wanted Caylee home and LEE makes a statement about CA saying she wanted Caylee there to HUG her - (which broke my heart) and they begged KC but KC would not give in.

That is when LEE asked KC what she had to gain by not telling them where Caylee is, why would she not tell them and KC makes her famous reply "because I am a spiteful B**ch".

Then Lee tells KC that LE will be there soon and she will have to give them a reason for not taking them to Caylee and that they are going to DEMAND she do it anyway so why not just tell him where she is and avoid the spectacle of LE getting involved.

From KC's mouth the NANNY story erupts, but with assurances that Caylee was fine and she spoke to her earlier, but that she just didn't know where they were and CA makes the last 911 call in which she puts 2 + 2 together -as in the smell of death in the car and her horrible daughter and that = DEAD CAYLEE.

*What I find so crazy is why CA nor LEE drove to any of those addresses they had for ZG or why they didn't call any of ZG's numbers? Or why GA didn't feel the need to rush home.

That clears it up.

Thank you kindly to all three of you for taking the time to explain.

Great post. Thanks for the reminders of Lee's detail of the events.

Neither CA nor Lee drove to the "addresses they had for ZG" nor "called any of ZG's numbers" 'cause they never had any. :eek:

It is worth re-reading. The way the story unfolds is very simple in that KC's lies were obviously ones that a murderer would use to keep people at bay.

It is also amazing to wonder what KC would have done had CA agreed to pick Caylee up in the morning.

Something like that- I do not trust Cindy at all.. she is, IMO, not only far more disordered than Casey is. She is also smarter, more cunning, she lies better, plays the victim like a pro, her manipulation skills are at a level Casey only wishes she had. Unlike Casey, Cindy plans ahead, attacks peoples characters without so much as a blink of an eye- she has no loyalty to anyone- not even Caylee who she claims to have "lived for" (don't get me wrong, I believe she loved her, to the best of her ability but her ability isn't much IMO, and that is obvious by looking at the state of that "family").

I don't disagree with any of your comparisons of Cindy and KC, except that I think KC is completely devoid of conscience and the ability to love. I think Cindy has at least a limited amount of both. Example 1: KC had no qualms about stealing from her elderly GMA Shirley, but Cindy was furious and conscience stricken enough to replace the money. Example 2: KC was completely unemotional about the death of her own adorable child; Cindy on the phone during that 911 call was in a state of frantic, anguished torment over what she thought was a kidnapping, not even Caylee's death.

I know there are a lot of intelligent dissenters here who firmly believe Cindy knew more than she let on, prior to making that last 911 call. I, however, will go to my death believing that everything about Cindy was authentic at that point, including her terror and heartbreak and shock.

After the point at which she hung up that phone--and her mind quickly focused on the situation--I wouldn't bet 10 cents on the authenticity or innocence of anything else she said or did.

I am not convinced that Cindy or George or Lee are covering for Casey, I have this funny feeling they ALL may be covering for Cindy.. that it's Casey that's being thrown under the bus.

You could be right, my friend, :blowkiss: but I cannot fathom KC sitting still for that (unless she hasn't seen a single clue--by word or deed--that this is their desire.)
I can, however, see KC trying to throw them under the bus.

I kinda feel like Annie said, Casey's not smart enough to have done this by herself..

Was that before Caylee's remains were found? Because before that time--when I had despaired they would ever be found--I used to think KC either had an evil genius or the devil's own luck for getting away with murder. For example, by staying under the radar for those 31 days, her movements could no longer be traced by sidewalk ATM surveillance cameras, etc. It used to drive me crazy! :banghead:

However, with the discovery and the location of the remains together with some of the damning evidence that could easily have been removed--i.e., a laundry bag identical to the one at the A's home, I've come around to the opinion that Casey isn't smart at all. Quite the opposite. Now, I find it hard to imagine that she could have found anyone to help her who was even "less smart" than she about it. (I'm avoiding name calling so I don't get a time out. LOL)

Hopefully we will find out the whole truth by the end of the trial. Call me an incurable optimist, right? :blowkiss:

I feel the same about Cindy not answering Casey's calls- for someone who "talked to her every day" she blew off her calls for quite some time after she took off after fathers day.

You're right. But proof again, I think, that CA merely assumed KC wanted to continue quarrelling. Early on, when I was still an "innocent" trying to make sense of KC's and CA's stories but believing them, I used to agonize over that flurry of calls KC made to GA and CA on June 16. I thought she was frantically trying to reach them to tell them what had happened to Caylee and to ask for help--but they were still ticked off with her from the night before and didn't answer her.

I agonized over the whole "if only" bit -- "If only KC would have left them messages, instead of immediately hanging up and calling their other phone numbers. If only..."

That phase of mine ended the night KC got on the phone with 911 and demanded LE send police officers to get rid of the "punk" protestors. That's when it hit me--if KC had actually wanted to talk to her mother on June 16, she'd have called the main phone number and commanded whoever answered it to get her mother on phone immediately because there was an emergency with Caylee.

Enough already. I've forgotten the topic. :blowkiss:

:eek: You, too, huh? :eek:

Chezhire - i think of this all the time. WOuld there have been a gas leak and an unfortunate accident?

Really scary to think of what that crazy girl would have done if given a few more hours. I have never seen her as an innocent girl fallen victim to her mother.

She is evil in every sense of the word - Lee's account alone shows how sick she is, throw in her taking Le to Universal Studios down the hall to OOPS not her OFFICE...and her voice as she is making up the lies - so convincing. so evil.
so capable of so much more horror.

Had she been given one more day - I feel she would have had more victims. NO WAY was she leaving HER NEW life with Tony.

She is dangerous and if she is left free she will do it again. She is very young and just starting out her life of crime. I believe Casey is the type of criminal person that would eliminate obstacles in her way throughout her life. A child? Her child? A friend? A rival? A girl flirting with her man?

At 23 this was her first reaction to life not falling into the place she wanted it. Dangerous girl. I don't know how anyone else can not see that.

Something like that- I do not trust Cindy at all.. she is, IMO, not only far more disordered than Casey is. She is also smarter, more cunning, she lies better, plays the victim like a pro, her manipulation skills are at a level Casey only wishes she had. Unlike Casey, Cindy plans ahead, attacks peoples characters without so much as a blink of an eye- she has no loyalty to anyone- not even Caylee who she claims to have "lived for" (don't get me wrong, I believe she loved her, to the best of her ability but her ability isn't much IMO, and that is obvious by looking at the state of that "family").

I am not convinced that Cindy or George or Lee are covering for Casey, I have this funny feeling they ALL may be covering for Cindy.. that it's Casey that's being thrown under the bus. I kinda feel like Annie said, Casey's not smart enough to have done this by herself.. there is either a MOUNTAIN of evidence we will see at trial or IMO Casey did not do this alone. She lies like her father not her mother.

I feel the same about Cindy not answering Casey's calls- for someone who "talked to her every day" she blew off her calls for quite some time after she took off after fathers day.

ITA with you about Cindy, and truly despise that woman. But, as you clearly stated, "Cindy plans ahead" IMHO none of this would have gone down this way, with Cindy at the helm. It's insanely sloppy for a master manipulator, as Cindy is. KC, just let it run it's course, with not a plan in mind. I don't see Cindy involved, at all pre-July 15th.

There are some great thought-provoking arguments on this thread, & I tend to be in agreement with Bond, Chezhire & Friday on their hyper-sensitive sleuthing. KC, is devoid of feeling, devoid of planning, living in the moment, with everyone else chasing their tails. It just defies logic, that she has remained unscathed this long, & I credit Cindy for creating this circus of doubt with her lies, protecting KC, while dishonoring her grandaughter. Hopefully, LE has all they need to bring her house of cards tumbling on top of her.

As far as Annie goes, I think KC is much smarter than Annie. Annie, seems to have an inflated opinion of herself JMO

The cell phone pings from QuietStorm's post here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=243&day=2008-6-15&c=4

"While at or near the Anthony home: PM (subtract 12 from the time to get analog time)
12:51
12:52
13:01
14:39
14:40
14:44
14:45
15:35
15:36
By 15:46, she was back at AL's (3:46 pm); then back home by 19:36 (7:36 pm)
...."

show that Casey was at the Anthony home June 15, from 12:51 p.m. and staying at/around the Anthonys to approx. 3:36 p.m., then leaving again to go to Tony's aptmt. b/twn 3:46 to 7:36.

Chez,

I rechecked all of Bond's information against the actual cell log as well as our handy dandy Excel file of all calls and pings. He is correct on all accounting of calls and movements on 6/15.

Not sure where Quiet Storm's version came from but I humbly say it is not completely accurate.

Lil

Chez,

I rechecked all of Bond's information against the actual cell log as well as our handy dandy Excel file of all calls and pings. He is correct on all accounting of calls and movements on 6/15.

Not sure where Quiet Storm's version came from but I humbly say it is not completely accurate.

Lil

QuietStorm's is the one on the official WS case calendar for the month of June, for the date June 15, here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

So what logs are you referencing?

ETA: Here's a bit of QuietStorm's early posts, showing their use of the cell tower info: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3063266#post3063266

I have to first preface this that I am basing it on personal, not clinical experience. I have a very domineering mother. Very controlling and manipulative. Case in point: she had a new large flat screen installed recently (my mom not CA) and she fell asleep in her chair watching it...she wakes up...hits a button, the wrong one mind you, and the television she is watching suddenly goes out. What happens? She blames me. The installers. The cable providers. After much cursing at me...well gee...she did press a button, she admits, but that was just COINCIDENTAL to the cable not appearing on her screen.

To which, any one of any education (elementary and above) just shakes their heads. CA is like that kind of person. My dad was an alcoholic and gambler. I get the family dynamic for Casey and Lee. Kids who can never be themselves. According to transcripts collected by LE, Casey's greatest mistake (from what her mother is said to have told friends) is also her greatest triumph. Caylee.

She, Casey wants to escape. but for her there is no outlet. Unless you have lived it, like I did, you wouldn't understand. When I say for her, I mean for Casey, in her mind...most would have gotten a job found another way.

Then her mother tries to take the one aspect of control she feels she has dealing with them emotionally, Caylee, out of the equation. She feels trapped. So she takes Caylee out of the equation. To me, it is premeditation...worse. Not feeling sorry for her at all. Just understanding the sick and sad reasoning. Which is why Casey will never apologize...not for what she has done...unless her mother apologizes for what ever crud she put Casey and Lee through. Period. End of sentence. Casey is going to hang onto this because she feels justified as sick as it is. She wants her mother to have to say, "Hey I was screwed up on some level and I put you kids through all of these controlling exercises and you were right to lash out." Not in the way Casey did. Wrong and horrible and mean beyond belief. But I see people posting and leaving messages on talk shows about they hope Casey will apologize and see the light? She feels right in what she did. She triple bagged her decomposing toddler and she is suddenly going to say she is sorry because the public needs her to? Come on. Not going to happen. She won't apologize until CA comes clean with her dysfunctional parenting. Just won't happen.

I don't feel sorry for any of the Anthony's. But I do understand the strange relationship that Casey has with her brother...what appears strange...is just coping with parents who would curse at you if you sneezed at the kitchen table. They went through an experience as kids together. Dealing with the same parents and same situations. Understandably, Lee would feel like they were close.

But in my opinion, I have felt from day one, that Casey did it, did it with premeditation, and did it to lash out at the one person she felt inflicted all of her wounds. Does that make her insane? No.

Does that make her guilty? Yes. But does that somewhat explain the hoola hoops her parents are jumping through to point the fingers at anyone but her?

How could they seek and deal with the truth when they can't even point the finger at themselves for how she and Lee were raised? They can't because they won't.

Empathy and self reflection are lacking on her parents and that is in part why Caylee is dead. Largely, because they created a world where they are right and everyone else is wrong and no matter how they treated their children they were always justified.

And the end result, is not an insane Casey, but a Casey who does not give a chit. You blame me for the television going bonkers when it was totally not my fault...I blame you for this. Going back to my earlier point. Imagine sitting in a room and dust falls from the sky and your parent starts screaming at you for it? Does it make you insane? No. Does it make you not know the difference between right or wrong? No. Does it make you care a little bit less about the idiot screaming at you? Absolutely. But do any of these things make you kill your precious child? No. And that is something Casey will have to answer for. My two cents. Caylee is dead at Casey's hands but Casey was raised by two completely disfunctional people. Casey deserves what she gets by not trying to rise above it.

But I do believe that her parents should get their lumps (if not criminally) somehow as well.

Wonderfully written post! Coincidentally, I happen to agree with every single word. LOL

OK I realize I am getting greedy here. :) But since you guys cleared up one thing that has been bothering me so well, I am going to try for one more. Can someone please explain the duct tape and sticker to me. They seem direct opposites to me. I just can't see KC remorseful.

I posted this a few pages back and am including it in the hope that someone can come up with a good explaination.

"I have a difficult time combining Caylee's death, the duct tape and the heart sticker. I have no trouble seeing KC killing Caylee and applying the duct tape but the picture of KC placing the heart sticker with love and/or remorse just won't form for me.

Is it possible that someone else knew of Caylee's death shortly after it happened, either by KC telling, or by them surprising KC with the body? If that someone had some regard for Caylee, they may have taken a last look at her and placed the sticker as a goodbye? Then they could have sent KC out to dispose of the body with orders not to return until she did. KC could have botched the disposal job but now if she goes down so goes anyone who knew."

QuietStorm's is the one on the official WS case calendar for the month of June, for the date June 15, here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

So what logs are you referencing?

Chez,

Bond, JWG and I have maintained an Excel extraction of the actual phone logs as issued by AT&T (credit to Bond and JWG for all their hard work). Thinking we could have an error I even checked the Excel file back against the AT&T records to be absolutely sure. For that entire time Quite Storm described Casey pings the cell tower located at 28.5993583 N 81.30325 W which is approx. 1/2 mile NW of Tony's apt. She's at or around that tower from from 12:51 through the 15:36 times.

Lil

Again, I don't believe that Cindy or Caylee were ever in the pool. I just don't believe a word that has come out of Cindy's mouth since her 911 calls to LE. Wanna bet that George talked a bit about this little set of lies + the set of lies that he manufactured re: seeing the girls on June 16 while watching his TV to the GJ and that we'll hear about it at the trial???

Bolded by me, Friday. (<--I like the way you include your name :)) Do you mean that you think GA admitted those were lies to the GJ?

Chez,

Bond, JWG and I have maintained an Excel extraction of the actual phone logs as issued by AT&T (credit to Bond and JWG for all their hard work). Thinking we could have an error I even checked the Excel file back against the AT&T records to be absolutely sure. For that entire time Quite Storm described Casey pings the cell tower located at 28.5993583 N 81.30325 W which is approx. 1/2 mile NW of Tony's apt. She's at or around that tower from from 12:51 through the 15:36 times.

Lil
I posted a request in the June 15 ping entry for the case references here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3640648#post3640648

Have you since spoken with QuietStorm to reconcile? She'd been asking you guys for the Excel file back in October, see here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2805537#post2805537
I've been communicating with QS recently, so I know she's still following all of this.
Either way, the WS Case Calendar needs to be changed to reflect the true pings and locations.
TIA!
:blowkiss:

OK I realize I am getting greedy here. :) But since you guys cleared up one thing that has been bothering me so well, I am going to try for one more. Can someone please explain the duct tape and sticker to me. They seem direct opposites to me. I just can't see KC remorseful.

I posted this a few pages back and am including it in the hope that someone can come up with a good explaination.

"I have a difficult time combining Caylee's death, the duct tape and the heart sticker. I have no trouble seeing KC killing Caylee and applying the duct tape but the picture of KC placing the heart sticker with love and/or remorse just won't form for me.

Is it possible that someone else knew of Caylee's death shortly after it happened, either by KC telling, or by them surprising KC with the body? If that someone had some regard for Caylee, they may have taken a last look at her and placed the sticker as a goodbye? Then they could have sent KC out to dispose of the body with orders not to return until she did. KC could have botched the disposal job but now if she goes down so goes anyone who knew."

My thoughts on this are really scary and disturbing, but you asked for it.

I think the tape was applied to a very alive and crying Caylee. I think KC then reached for the sticker and placed it on the tape in an effort to calm the crying/screaming Caylee down as if to say - "See the tape is a sticker just like this little heart sticker..now sssshhhhh".

or the sticker was a way to say goodbye to Caylee in a backward sorta way like a tidy little ceal to end the chapter and close a package.

SIGh. :(

I agree with the part I bolded. To me, the heart-shaped sticker, is like KC adding a new Icon on her Myspace page....something she did daily, expressing her thoughts of the moment, or her mind mirroring what she sees!!

Her Icons, have always told me much, about the inner workings of her mind :eek:

I posted a request in the June 15 ping entry for the case references here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3640648#post3640648

Have you since spoken with QuietStorm to reconcile? She'd been asking you guys for the Excel file back in October, see here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2805537#post2805537
I've been communicating with QS recently, so I know she's still following all of this.
Either way, the WS Case Calendar needs to be changed to reflect the true pings and locations.
TIA!

No problem. QS should probably contact Bond as he has the most up to date latest and greatest version.

Lil

Chez,

Lil

TIA!

Hey - Per QuietStorm, she/he used the AT&T records, too, as posted at WS by Musikman - see line 41 of her screen shot of her list here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2791369#post2791369

Now...I'm just waiting for someone to help me undestand what's correct re: the pings and where the heck Casey was on Sunday, June 15... :D

The following Myspace posts reflect what was going on between Casey and Cindy following the heated fight on June 15th with the choking and KC possibly storming out of the house with Caylee.

On July 2, 2008, KC posted she was "Currently watching: American Psycho" and the following:
"Diary of Days"

“On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Trust no one,
only yourself.
With great power,
comes great consequence.
What is given
can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day."

THEN on July 3, 2008, CA posted this:

"Thursday, July 03, 2008 Current mood: distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly,
just as she has left me.
This precious little angel from above
gave me strength and unconditional love.

Now she is gone and
I don’t know why.
All I am guilty of is loving her and
providing her a safe home.

Jealousy has taken her away.
Jealousy from the one person
that should be thankfull
for all of the love and support given to her.

A mother’s love is deep,
however there are limits
when one is betrayed by the one she loved
and trusted the most.

A daughter comes to her mother
for support when she is pregnant,
the mother says without hesitation it will be ok.
And it was.

But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless,
ah, love is blind.
A mother will look for the good in her child and
give them a chance to change.

This mother gave chance
after chance
for her daughter to change,
but instead more lies more betrayal.

What does the mother get
for giving her daughter
all of these chances?
A broken heart.

The daughter who stole money,
lots of money,
leaves without warning and
does not let her mother now speak to the baby
that her mother raised,
fed, clothed, sheltered,
paid her medical bills, etc.

Instead tells her friends
that her mother is controlling her life and
she needs her space.

No money, no future.
Where did she go?
Who is now watching out
for the little angel?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So...for those of you who think Cindy knew what had happened at some unknown point in time between June 15/16 and July 15, what do you make of the foregoing posts made by Cindy and Casey? I add that it's always intrigued me that Cindy, who'd never posted on Myspace before July 3, suddenly posted this message the day after Casey's cryptic post of the day before...

I'm not completely certain where you stand, Chez, but based on the above, I have always believed that Cindy had no knowledge--not even a suspicion--that Caylee wasn't with Casey prior to the night of July 15th. I also believe that until the very moment Cindy ended her last 911 call, she was being 100% authentic.

After that moment, however, my belief in her integrity and even her decency...ends.

I'm not completely certain where you stand, Chez, but based on the above, I have always believed that Cindy had no knowledge--not even a suspicion--that Caylee wasn't with Casey prior to the night of July 15th. I also believe that until the very moment Cindy ended her last 911 call, she was being 100% authentic.

After that moment, however, my belief in her integrity and even her decency...ends.

I agree. She was worried about Caylee being away with KC and after the third 911 call it all ended and she was on the worng side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn