FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you can see his myspace, prior to it becoming private. go to google and type in vadermcgirth.
you will see a link to his myspace. now hit the CACHED link. it will bring you to his myspace page as of about 5/19 i think... you can see all pictures, etc as well i believe. i'm going thru it now

Look at the caption he put below each of these myspace pictures.
at first the one of him injured (supposedly after either dirtbiking or skateboarding) wasn't important in my mind - but then i saw the same caption under a group of friends? hmmm seeing too coincdental. Are any of these "friends" Onda?

rip.png

rip2.png

How come Hataway's tatts are different in those two pics? I'm confused :waitasec:

How come Hataway's tatts are different in those two pics? I'm confused :waitasec:

The guy that's bloodied and bandaged isn't Hataway - great catch!

A PS88 might be a Mastercraft, Prostar, 1988, 351 speedboat, a Wilson K Factor K PS 88 Tennis Racquet ?

Okay thank you dearmont. I thought I was having another one of those days LOL :)

I don't think so/don't know - maybe this guy is Toole? Tattoo's might match the descriptions on his rap sheet but no Tattoo on his stomach.

I have been away and have not had much time to get on Websleuths. Is there anything new re:Tracy's disappearance? This case is too recent to become cold already!

i don't think that guy is Toole only b/c his sexual offender page has him listed as 5'5" tall. and if you look in the group picture, the guy who later was bloody is taller than the rest of the crew...
Not sure who that guy is - i'm trying to compare his pic to those on the myspace accounts i've been looking at all day - haven't narrowed it down

I was listening to Fox National News late last evening,and the reporter briefly stated that a man was being investigated in the disappearance of several people, including the recent disappearnce of Tracy Ocasio,and also in the disappearance of Jennifer Kessee over three years ago. Tracy's parents were on briefly, and my heart went out to them for their pain was so obvious. I don't have a link, but it was late last night, and might have been on the Geraldo Rivera show, as it was about that time. I was surfing channels. (I am away visiting a daughter, and on a different time zone.) Both of these families deserve answers, and I pray answers are coming soon.

I hope that LE investigates this guy thoroughly because he very well could be a serial killer,IMHO, and his childhood, and early history of crime after crime bear close consideration. I can't help but say it again - what is happening to Orlando, my beloved city!!

No news articles for a couple days. LE must be working this hard and furious.

From what I heard, I think they have their man. Hataway does appear larger now, but he is definitely a skinhead with a major attitude. He doen't look the reporter in the eye, when he is asked if he is innocent. The timeline with Hataway's father the night that Tracy goes missing, is what exactly?

http://www.wftv.com/news/19692012/detail.html

Sheriff's Office may increase charges on Hataway. Talks about a man claiming to be Hataway's ex-roommate. This man states that Hataway is a "volatile, violent person, a drug user and drinker who liked to pick up women".

I don't think that the outlook for Tracy is looking too good! My prayers with her family!

I apologize - I misinformed you all about the location of where Onda George's car was found - it was in an area near Ocoee-Apopka and Keene Road :doh:. The Keene Road Landfill and Disposal Facility is just down the road (sigh)

Attached image of the landfill area behind the DeWar Nursery and Keene Road Landfill Facility.

Attachments

• Marden Road Landfill Area.jpg
    Marden Road Landfill Area.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 34
Great sleuthing dearmont, I think this predator had a handy dump site for his victims.
Unfortunately, finding remains will be difficult. I am very GLAD this is behind bars!!

Regarding O. Christopher George

Detectives said Hataway had ties to George. Initially, investigators thought Chris and another friend wrecked his truck off Ocoee-Apopka Road February 12, the day Chris disappeared.

However, now they're questioning if there was ever a wreck at all.
"We have recently learned as of this week the vehicle was brought back and set up," said Officer Edwin Chittenden, Apopka Police Department.

The Seminole County sheriff's office said it wants to increase their charges against Hataway to robbery and aggravated battery, which would help keep him in jail even longer.

As I noted in post #110, there was a good possibility something may have happen 'earlier that day/night' - now looking like maybe the evening before ?- to O. Geo and Hataway took possession of the SUV.

Interesting LE said, they have 'learned this week' suv scene at the woods may have been 'set-up" makes me think they are questioning his friends and if I recall, wasn't his friend TOOLE w/him that night?
Somebody is talking.

ETA - correction: it was TYLER WATTERS in the suv w/Hataway on 2/12/09

Regarding O. Christopher George

Detectives said Hataway had ties to George. Initially, investigators thought Chris and another friend wrecked his truck off Ocoee-Apopka Road February 12, the day Chris disappeared.

However, now they're questioning if there was ever a wreck at all.
"We have recently learned as of this week the vehicle was brought back and set up," said Officer Edwin Chittenden, Apopka Police Department.

The Seminole County sheriff's office said it wants to increase their charges against Hataway to robbery and aggravated battery, which would help keep him in jail even longer.

As I noted in post #110, there was a good possibility something may have happen 'earlier that day/night' - now looking like maybe the evening before ?- to O. Geo and Hataway took possession of the SUV.

Interesting LE said, they have 'learned this week' suv scene at the woods may have been 'set-up" makes me think they are questioning his friends and if I recall, wasn't his friend TOOLE w/him that night?
Somebody is talking.

Not sure about Toole being there but it was reported that Tyler Watters was with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly