Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searchers to hunt for McCleary girl
Lindsey Baum: 10-year-old has been missing for two months
Published: 08/22/09 12:00 am
<snipped>
The KlaasKids Foundation is organizing a search in McCleary for Lindsey Baum, who has been missing for two months.

Despite a massive search, police have been unable to find Lindsey or say definitively whether she was abducted.

KlaasKids Foundation representatives will hold a community meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday in McCleary at the McCleary Community Center.

The McCleary Community Center is at 726 W. Simpson Ave.

KlaasKids spokeswoman Tricia Griffith said the search will start at 9 a.m. Friday. People who want to help should check in at the McCleary Community Center between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. that day. Volunteers must be 18 or older and must bring photo identification.

Volunteers are advised to dress appropriately for the weather, wear long pants and wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes.

The KlaasKids Foundation was established by Marc Klaas in 1994 to stop crimes against children after the kidnapping and murder of his 12-year-old daughter, Polly Hannah Klaas. She was taken from her home in Petaluma, Calif.

Article:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/853223.html

:angel:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/KlaasSearchinWA093.jpg

If you work with charts or have been following the work done here, you know that the intercepts in this event horoscope denote hidden information that we, WS & the public, are not aware of. Someone is hiding or camouflaging the real truth of the matter in this case. The factor that interferes with the intercepted Signs: Mercury ruler of H. 10 and also Jupiter, ruler of H. 4. Mercury and Jupiter are inhibiting the action of Venus and of Pluto. As you can readily perceive, Mercury is not well conditioned, found square to Mars and conjunct Saturn for lies and deception in the past, House 12. Mercury, which rules H. 10, H. 12 and H. 1 opposes Uranus ruler of the child in question and the opposition always grants awareness~of where she is.

Tuba do we still consider "Melbourne"? not so much as where he perperated his crime but where he left his victim? I have tried to insert names of those central to Lindsey's life in place of words used with your posting. I'm a bit chilled by this and wonder if the upcomming searches will be for not as the secret is so kept well? With mercury opposing Uranus the ruler of the child mercury will grant us and reveal where "she" is. Is mercury the she or Lindsey the she? ~<3~

The best directive from the Last Seen is Melbourne. Not lost on me is the double placement of that same old Sign of tenancy, caretaker, labourer Virgo! It not only holds the Ascendant but also the cusp of House 12. Both Moon & Saturn were in Virgo in the House of searches, investigations, serious illness and death, H. 8 of the original chart and the child was on the cusp of House 6 (which belongs to Virgo in the natural zodiac). Here's one to tie a knot in your head~someone who was at command central on Friday morning already knows where Lindsey is. Mercury rules the Ascendant and the House of Self-Undoing (12) and those Houses bearing Virgo must be read together. As earlier reported, Mercury opposes House 5 ruler Uranus, the child in the Klaas Search Chart and therefore knows where she is. You remember that oppositions always grant or give awareness!

Let me throw a couple thoughts out here after observing this 'search' chart.

Could it be that hunches in someone's head, about someone in close proximity to Lindsey or the Baum family, are finally coming to surface ?- past denial of even considering that party they know or have been associated/interacted with, might be responsible?
OR
something like certain elements or past experiences/events have recently been rehashed although suppressed and not given any value in the past, they now seem to be of importance wherein it may lead to Lindsey?

The Mercury individual arrived early on Friday morning and loitered in the background of the assembly of people from out of town and local searchers. See the horoscope where Mercury at 25° Virgo had just risen above the ASC of 27°. When Mercury reached the location (conjoined the ASC exactly), it was 13 minutes of 9:00 a.m. P.D.S.T. Mercury then moved to the fringe outer area. Hold in mind what Mercury here rules: House 1 of Mercury's arrival, House 12 of the past and the perpetration of the crime, and House 10. That is sufficient condemnation but Mars is also at House 10. We are right back where we began in June with guardians, parents, authority figures. At four minutes after 9, the leader "took the bull horn". A new Sign was on the ASC and with it, a new planetary ruler, another individual.

You know Tuba from what I can understand from your post is the investigation should remain focused on the players central in the last two ours of Lindseys activities. There are Lindsey's mom, brother, girlfriend, possible shop owners, 2 witnesses, gas station attendant, the family where Lindsey was last reported. I'm confused as I'm not sure if the searches you mention are from the initial search or the upcomming search by klass kids providing community center this upcomming Fri. Your post seems to say we've sluethed these persons and are now back to the beginning after looking at other players. As I said 12 hors hrs. ago this is chilling if you stick with FBI stats and profile of perps surrounding a childs fowl play.

The original chart was a Last Seen and both the Moon ruling the DSC of conflict & open enemies and death dealing Saturn were in House 8 of death. (The only reason I mentioned investigating and searching for House 8 was to be fair and complete. House 8 is not only death. It is also very grave illness, raw sex, searches & investigations.) Therefore, I was not referring to any post crime searches in that chart. It is possible that Lindsey went looking for something. She may have been told a dog ran off, or a cat or a toddler, as a stragtegem to lure her. So she could have been searching. I probably should not have been so inclusive because it confused the issue which was how the Last Seen relates to the present Klaas search.

I agree that the known cast of characters is the important focus. And what stresses and emphasizes and intensifies that focus is the fact that the perpetrator was known to Lindsey, remember? Mercury had squared Saturn in the very recent past and I wrote about the criticism that accompanied their contact. Then the Moon moved in to translate the light from Saturn to Lindsey-Mercury again, a renewed contact. So you could not be more correct. Let's look at the circle around the victim and keep staring until the light bulb goes on.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/KlaasSearchinWA093.jpg

If you work with charts or have been following the work done here, you know that the intercepts in this event horoscope denote hidden information that we, WS & the public, are not aware of. Someone is hiding or camouflaging the real truth of the matter in this case. The factor that interferes with the intercepted Signs: Mercury ruler of H. 10 and also Jupiter, ruler of H. 4. Mercury and Jupiter are inhibiting the action of Venus and of Pluto. As you can readily perceive, Mercury is not well conditioned, found square to Mars and conjunct Saturn for lies and deception in the past, House 12. Mercury, which rules H. 10, H. 12 and H. 1 opposes Uranus ruler of the child in question and the opposition always grants awareness~of where she is.

I'm a little confused by this.

The search didn't happen on the 21st, it doesn't happen until the 28th.

Does that change the chart information?

I'v been researching "Friends Landing and camping in Melbourne Wa." and its history is interesting and the park caters to people with spinalcord dissabilities for fishing ect... Caretakers accompany the campers to help with necessities encompassing these disabilities. It would be interesting to know if anyone central to the investigation works or related to someone with a spinalcord disability that knows this area. This spot is central to Melbourne as you stated and spinalcord injuries and all it encompasses is considered a grave illness. Anyone working with those with SCI would be considered a trusted person for the work they do, like a nurse or private caregiver park attendant ect... Odd thing in a spiritual way is that I retired from this line of work last summer after 14 yrs and didn't know about this park till this morning and I worked deep in the trenches of this form of injury. This was the only pk central to your charts. Many questions now???

I actually just got back from my walk at Friends Landing about 2 hours ago.

JenniferO, I was told that the search was for the 21st. And that people left to go join the search early last week. If that was not true, and if there was NO search at all on Friday past, then we need a new horoscope to see how they compare. But the question I have to ask is why was the person I noted discovered on Friday 21 August? The actions and qualities of that person are real and were uncovered in McCleary on Friday morning.

When do students return for the fall semester in McCleary and what time is the opening bell for classes?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/KlaasSearchinWA094.jpg

Here is another chart, for the physical search for Lindsey Baum. Saturn, who has custody of focal real estate and who appeared in June as the criminal involved in Lindsey's disappearance is still with us and is hiding in House 12. Saturn well knows where the child is as Saturn opposes Uranus, ruler of Lindsey in this search chart and from heliocentric perspective the opposition is exact: 24° - 24°. It is within close orb geocentrically, 2° and 54'. Just as in the original Last Seen chart, we look to more involvement in early Cancer and Capricorn where we find others, Mars and Pluto. As noted under the chart here, Mars is wanted as public enemy and killer; he rules both those Houses, 7 & 8. Deceit & concealment abound with intercepts in neighboring Sagittarius and in II and the Moon is suppressed.

Note that Mars is on a degree of "Reaching Out". A Bunch of Iron Keys. Control of boundaries. Finding ways to overcome limitations.

JenniferO, I was told that the search was for the 21st. And that people left to go join the search early last week. If that was not true, and if there was NO search at all on Friday past, then we need a new horoscope to see how they compare. But the question I have to ask is why was the person I noted discovered on Friday 21 August? The actions and qualities of that person are real and were uncovered in McCleary on Friday morning.

I think I can answer that question Tuba and I believe the following is reasonable.

Whether there was or wasn't a search on the 21st, the chart aspects for that date tells a story.
If a search is being organized, it is easy to understand how this party shows up in the chart.

I would think towns people are privately discussing the new thrust to initiate 'planned' searches when they run into each other at the market or the gas station or shopping for school supplies for example.

Undoubtedly, there are persons that are also talking directly to Melissa B. about their support and promises of assistance for future planned group searches. This person may have come in contact w/Melissa on the 21stand expressed their interest to participate.

snip from Tuba
intercepts in this event horoscope denote hidden information that we, WS & the public, are not aware of. Someone is hiding or camouflaging the real truth of the matter in this case. The factor that interferes with the intercepted Signs: Mercury ruler of H. 10 and also Jupiter, ruler of H. 4. Mercury and Jupiter are inhibiting the action of Venus and of Pluto. As you can readily perceive, Mercury is not well conditioned, found square to Mars and conjunct Saturn for lies and deception in the past, House 12

The knowledge necessary to find Lindsey has been hidden, camouflaged by possibly one of these 'interested' residents of McCleary who appears to be most concerned & in support of finding her-like someone no one would have suspected. We can not rule out this possibility that the person responsible for Lindsey's disappearance is known to the family. Stats have proven, in the majority of these child kidnappings, the perp is somehow familiar to or with the victim.

I sincerely hope LE reads here as Fifth's post is very profound!!

We have a Websleuth named McCleary and others who live there and post here. How I would love to ask them who was at command central (to be) at 13 minutes of 9 last Friday. That is the individual, who may have been scouting the location legitimately or for self-protection, harbouring guilty knowledge. And it is at that moment when the facts about this individual were revealed--not at any other hour that day. Maybe those Websleuths will see the information about the Klaas search and post. I certainly hope so.

Thanks Tuba, I as well wish I could slueth that day. Thanks for putting so much into Linsey's case today.

According to the latest article I can find (posted on 8/22 so I'm assuming the search wasn't done on the 21st)
Searchers to hunt for McCleary girl
Lindsey Baum: 10-year-old has been missing for two months
Published: 08/22/09 12:00 am

KlaasKids Foundation representatives will hold a community meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday in McCleary at the McCleary Community Center.

The McCleary Community Center is at 726 W. Simpson Ave.

KlaasKids spokeswoman Tricia Griffith said the search will start at 9 a.m. Friday. People who want to help should check in at the McCleary Community Center between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. that day. Volunteers must be 18 or older and must bring photo identification.

It is my understanding that the search center in McCleary is being set up this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772