2009.08.05 State Deposition of George Anthony

Didn't something come up in an email early on in the case (maybe it was one of the emails or internet postings from CA brother?) that made claims of a reference to a sister of GA that had some mental issues or something?

Yes thanks, I remember that now that you mention it. Never did any more details.

Page 150..

George is saying that Caylee saw Cindy on the morning of the 16th..???

After KC tells GA she's pregnant she says they would eventually meet the father. After abt a week she tells GA the father is Jesse.

Cindy tells George not to be so negative and that she'll work with KC.

You all are speed readers. I'm just on page 64 and so far everything is perfect. Perfect divorce, perfect prenatal period, perfect birth, perfect student, athlete, perfect supervision, perfect discipline for not-worthy-of-mention disobedience and now I getting ready to find out why it was just such a perfect life and child. . . Apparently because they have such perfect communication ~ Didn't even have to start with baby talk.

But what are you all telling me? Does all this perfection fall apart in less than 20 pages? What on earth could be wrong with this perfect picture?

Perfect Murder?

Isn't it strange how George remembers so little about so much and he can't really remember seeing KC the night of June 15th (Father's Day) but he remembers very well the day of June 16th when he supposedly last saw Caylee. Wow, just wow.

Sorry if I offend, but talking to your kids as though they are adults is not wise. GA says they did that. Sounds like they didn't have any real consequences to their behavior!

Sorry to ask this, but when was the wedding that KC went to (IIRC pictures were posted a long time ago where she was visably pregnant in a picture from this wedding) no particular reason for asking except I want to have a date in my mind while I read. Thank you.

I'm up to pg. 129, and what struck me was how gloriously happy George was when he was told Casey was pregnant (6 months along). Just walking on air!! Didn't even immediately ask who the father was.

Lookie, I had a 19 yr. old unemployed daughter come and tell me she was pregnant. I'd cut off my right arm for that baby (now 12 yrs. old), BUT I was not gloriously happy, and she told me *that day* who the father was. I made sure of that.

Blaise

He didn't know until two days before her graduation that she wasn't going to graduate? COME ON ! That's just someone who sticks their head in the sand! After buying all the senior stuff, announcements, etc? Is this man blind and deaf?

Sorry to ask this, but when was the wedding that KC went to (IIRC pictures were posted a long time ago where she was visably pregnant in a picture from this wedding) no particular reason for asking except I want to have a date in my mind while I read. Thank you.

I wish I could remember, but I don't. And I don't think GA knew until after 7 mos cuz I think she was 7 mos along at that wedding, IIRC

Page 108,

Cindy gave George heck for not trusting KC and checking up on her.

"Why are you following our daughter around? You know what this is going to do to her. She's going to be irritated", Cindy said.

To this day KC hasn't admitted to George she never worked at Sports Authority. Cindy accused George of trying to create more problems in the household by confronting KC. Cindy supports KC through the incident. George is thankful Cindy supports KC. ????

Did anyone notice that AL's Skype kept going out at key parts of his deposition??

Baez to Ashton: "Can you rephrase the form?"(as to the question),
Ashtons' response: "No".

HeHe-lol

ETA, pg 119, lines 19-21

Page 179 line 2........."Just hold.." vs just "held". Change of tense there as if he is not recalling an actual event but rather, telling a story????? JMO

Page 109 to 110 describing the dynamic of Cindy and George confronting KC about the Sport's Authority non-job is very telling ...

No matter how much evidence they present to KC that they know she does not work there, she refuses to admit it.

And Cindy is very supportive of KC.

And George appreciates the fact that Cindy is supportive.

Wow.

Page 179....line 9....."she was wearing a black--not black".
Was she recalling KC's top perhaps??

I think GA shows a total lack of parenting skills. The kids were treated like equals. If you don't recognize the stages of child development and nurture them, you can't parent. And blaming Colonial HS for KC's grades is nuts. I'll bet they just took KC's word for her grades, etc. Why not? She was their "best friend" and she wouldn't "lie".

Diane Fanning's book should prove fascinating as they say she will be exposing these dynamics.

Cindy didn't want George confronting KC because Cindy doesn't know how KC will take George checking up on KC.:waitasec:

I'm up to pg. 129, and what struck me was how gloriously happy George was when he was told Casey was pregnant (6 months along). Just walking on air!! Didn't even immediately ask who the father was.

Lookie, I had a 19 yr. old unemployed daughter come and tell me she was pregnant. I'd cut off my right arm for that baby (now 12 yrs. old), BUT I was not gloriously happy, and she told me *that day* who the father was. I made sure of that.

Blaise

I found this interesting also. If my daughter came home and told me she was pregnant (she is also 23) I certainly wouldn't be happy! And she has had the same great boyfriend for over a year. After my initial shock, I would immediately be thinking about how she could finish her last semester of college and all the complications and difficulties that would arise. Then I would take a deep sigh and start helping her to plan. I cannot imagine a Yippee, I'm going to be a Grandma as my first thought. It would take awhile for the "happy" to set in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back