Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momtective I don't think the brother harmed at this moment but am leaning on that he may have been in some position to know or to tell others what he heard or what he witnessed. The way I interpetrated the meaning of the natal mars paralell (sp) to the natal sun (I believe natal sun was Lindsey by Tubas post) made mean think of the brother as mercury the child instead of a neighbor or coworker. However I could see the brother as the informant and feel he may have been threatened by an older slick talking, narcissist, "I'll be anything you want me to be", muscular man. Just by looks of all the men that fit this characterization I'm ruling out any man 50 and older. If this mars is as the astros describe he would seem to like himself so much, physically & mentality that he would have no problem with offering his help to MB & staff with an air of authority, confidence in finding Lindsey. If the perp has had conversations like this with MB as stated I don't see the perp as someone DG's age at all or for that fact a man in midlife crisis. I do see a man that is low self esteem, sexual urges still intact hiding behind grandios sweet talk of what he can do for others. I'm going with 30-to 40 age group for male involvment being mars. So there is possibly one male who was in a frenzy at the time of crime, 2females protecting or covering for a child or flame one to 2 children who may come forward at school (one could be described as delinquent and tardy) that may know something from seeing and hearing, adults at the school are blanketing children after discussing in Tubas words "THE CRIME" (Tuba capatalized so I might have read too much into it), we might be able to figure out the clues to Lindsey. Gotta be honest with you that I'm more unsure now than ever as I look at almost 50 pages of filling in blanks like I'm casting a macab melodrama. The back of my mind says keep it simple and that would take me right back to the core players and close relatives to them. Thats when you scratch your head, return to the 1st. thread where it states in many words that the house of caretaking showing much dysfunction within seems to point to Lindsey's homelife. After surfing today I'm thinking KK's brother fits the perps character. Told you that just when you put all the known together you realize your more confused.

I recently visited MM's MS page Kagey ... The Realtor career path is something new for her. So some of what you said above may be rethought. By the time I got to the end of your post I was out of breath, lol. You did a Good Job of reciting the chart cast of characters :)

Added Note Our posts crossed each other.

I would love to trade are fill in the blanks with you! LOL! So cross off anything pertaining to MM and realestate sales and MD. Do you see Mercury as the child or as a neighbor? We know Sagitarious stands for two women protecting a child or do you think the two are protecting an adult? It seems as if it would be so easy to figure out who this monster is since we aren't dealing with a metropolis. I'm worn out but will most likely keep on sluething to connect the dots the astros have provided. I love the profiling of a crime and possible suspects which is probably why I gravitate to these telling threads.

MERCURY 17 Gemini in the Last Seen Chart symbolizes Lindsey Baum --- not her brother, and her co-ruler is MOON 06 Virgo in 8th House of Death. Before MOON leaves her sign, she will form a partile conjunction with SATURN THE PERP 16 Virgo, posited in the same 8th House of Death. Notice the sign Virgo is intercepted (thus MOON and SATURN are both intercepted) denoting a hidden matter --- something no one is aware of at time of Last Seen. Please review posts #1 and #2 on the first page of this thread to see the chart and commentary.

We have all wondered if Josh B. had anything to do with Lindsey's disappearance. Although Gemini and its ruler MERCURY generally refer to siblings, we cannot assign MERCURY to Josh in this chart because Gemini is on the cusp of the 5th House Child and thus, symbolizes Lindsey.

The 3rd House is naturally given to siblings. Here, Lindsey's turned 3rd house radix 7th house = Cancer, ruled by the MOON. However, the MOON always is the missing person's co-ruler and I cannot wrap my mind around giving the MOON to Josh.

IIRC, Tuba suggested the radix 3rd house (Aries, ruled by MARS) could symbolize Josh in this chart. If so, MARS makes no aspect to MERCURY (Lindsey) or to her co-ruler MOON, so it does not appear he is involved.

If one of our Locals is reading this thread, perhaps he/she can uncover Josh's DOB. We can then look at his chart and compare it with Lindsey's and the Last Seen chart, which would indicate whether or not Josh witnessed and/or was involved with Lindsey's disppearance.

Keep in mind, however, because Josh is a minor, we will not post his chart in this forum.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape! Especially for not making fun of my lame homework. I'm still leaning towards a man about 48 or 49 that has worn a mask hiding behind knowledge, spiritualism, self confidence, good at performances to get people to like and believe in him enjoys being out front with his beliefs. I guess that is my description of Mars as authoritive in a likeable way instead of I better behave when with this person.

As you posted, McCleary is a hamlet, not a city. We should know the culprit by now. I heartily agree. You are trying to synthesize a lot of information and several charts, which is a tall order. You also deal with the imagery that suggests itself to you, plus your feelings and intuition and you are day by day putting it together. Why do I sense that being on the ground there, a sleuth would meet with considerable resistance?

As you posted, McCleary is a hamlet, not a city. We should know the culprit by now. I heartily agree. You are trying to synthesize a lot of information and several charts, which is a tall order. You also deal with the imagery that suggests itself to you, plus your feelings and intuition and you are day by day putting it together. Why do I sense that being on the ground there, a sleuth would meet with considerable resistance?
As far as meeting resistance if one were to slueth in McCleary is a question I would love to have an answer to. I'v felt vibes of resistance when sluething Lindsey forums and have wondered what could be stiring such strong emotions. Could this perp be so liked and good at decieveing that no one would believe he could do such a thing in a frensy and he has orchestrated others to be looked into? I can't wait till this malignant perverse human is locked away and I can sing, "Another one bites the dust!" Guess I better cancel my lunch date in McCleary! :nerves: I'm growing leary in weary McCleary!

Hi Tuba, This is a most thought provoking post and am wondering if this might be it's meaning:

Maybe starting with the supposition that everyone knows everyone in that hamlet of McCleary. These people know who the odd duck is who drinks to much and acts weird maybe, has said off the wall things that turn an ear and they might think he could be the one. But living there it is difficult to stand out as an individual when you are really a part of the whole group of people. If you did, and mentioned your suspicions, you could be ostracized by the township. And so being a local, it might almost be better to look the other way and let the police figure it out on their own.

I say this with all due respect to our local posters and it is just an interpretation. xox

I am new to this forum and of course I have a question: Is there some rule to cast last seen chart with Placidus houses?
I ask this becuase if we cast chart with Regiomontanus house, as horary chart, we got Ta on cusp of 5 house and ruler Ve which I think is more appropriate for LB if we have on mind this: "She was last seen wearing a gray or blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans."- quite appropriate colors for Ve!

INFORMATION STILL BEING SOUGHT IN LINDSEY BAUM CASE
October 19, 2009
<snipped>
The search continues for an 11 year old McCleary girl. Lindsey Baum has been missing since June 26th when she disappeared while walking home from a friends house.

Article:
http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1389133&spid=

:angel:

I am new to this forum and of course I have a question: Is there some rule to cast last seen chart with Placidus houses?
I ask this becuase if we cast chart with Regiomontanus house, as horary chart, we got Ta on cusp of 5 house and ruler Ve which I think is more appropriate for LB if we have on mind this: "She was last seen wearing a gray or blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans."- quite appropriate colors for Ve!

Welcome FENSI88!

You should feel free to chart the event as you see fit and deliver your own interpretation of it whether you use the Regiomontanus or Placidus house system.

We are here with one purpose only and that is to understand the circumstances in which Lindsey went missing and to locate her.

Blessings~
FIFTH

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me -
MERCURY 17 Gemini in the Last Seen Chart symbolizes Lindsey Baum --- not her brother, and her co-ruler is MOON 06 Virgo in 8th House of Death. Before MOON leaves her sign, she will form a partile conjunction with SATURN THE PERP 16 Virgo, posited in the same 8th House of Death. Notice the sign Virgo is intercepted (thus MOON and SATURN are both intercepted) denoting a hidden matter --- something no one is aware of at time of Last Seen. Please review posts #1 and #2 on the first page of this thread to see the chart and commentary.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Can we tell if this hidden something goes back as far as Lindsey's post about being scared? Sometime in April or May, I believe? Was someone harassing Lindsey and scaring her into silence before the abduction?

Salem

Afternoon, I was wondering if a chart of Lindsey's mother MB could be worked on and shared. After reading Lindsey's second post on the astro thread I remain seeing "The Care Giver" and astros were unhappy as some of the cases being worked on at W/S seem to point to the caregiver not being a stelar person. The Care Giver is mother, father, or guardian of the child. I have no idea how many would be considered guardians throught the day of June 26, 2009, LB's father is in Tenn, Mom definatly a caregiver. So much information has been hidden from the public as well on websites from locals, and members that even belong here. So I thought a chart of momcould help in moving forward to find Lindsey. So much drama with some and for what? To decieve and divert? I don't know exactly whats up but I thought a chart of mom might help.

Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
After surfing today I'm thinking KK's brother fits the perps character.

The last post I have for this LB's thread is on the 19th, and then it jumps to Jules post! So I can't find your post Kagey.

Isn't KK's brother very young? There was never any evidence of blood or even LB's scent found - that implies she wasn't there - yet we know she was witnessed walking down the street. Where could a kid hide a body? I have trouble with that one.

Hi Paulatte, KK does have a brother that I believe is older than KK. According to one of KK's post her brother suffers from post traumatic stress syndrom from military service. In the same post KK mentioned they haven't seen each other for a yr. or she may have said 2 yrs. KK's brother has been featured i Muscle Mags. The pic I saw of him seemed to age him at about 47-49 IMO. My gut isn't telling me it is him right now. :)

I just went back and read posts #1,2 & especially 8 where SS answers the question with "Yes". That may well be why she's on the Interpol website.

Search enters fifth month :(
Thursday, October 29, 2009 11:14 AM PDT
<snipped>
Investigators now hope hunters may find new evidence as the search for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum enters its fifth month this week.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said local hunters start combing through the woods this time of year, stalking in remote areas that may have been missed in the search for the missing McCleary girl.

&#8220;Be looking for more than just deer,&#8221; he said.

&#8220;If they see anything suspicious &#8212; call us,&#8221; he said.

The ChildSeek Network has also put up a Web site about Baum at:
http://www.childseeknetwork.com/kids/Baum.htm

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/10/29/local_news/doc4ae9d8fd19db4777367746.txt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INFORMATION STILL BEING SOUGHT IN LINDSEY BAUM CASE
October 29, 2009
<snipped>
The search continues for an 11 year old McCleary girl. Lindsey Baum has been missing since June 26th when she disappeared while walking home from a friends house. Anyone with any information on the case is asked to call 866 915 8299.

Article:
http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1389133&spid=
UPDATED: Lindsey Baum case to get national attention
Posted on October 9, 2009 at 10:00 PM
Updated Friday, Oct 16 at 3:01 PM
<snipped>
On Tuesday the "Oprah Winfrey Show" will be featuring Lindsey Baum's case. Lindsey's mother Melissa spent two days with producers and cameras. Many are hoping this national attention will help find her.

*NOTE: Video Included In At Link!

Article:
http://www.king5.com/archive/64603117.html
First photo of Jaycee Dugard, and Oprah on Lindsey
October 14, 2009
<snipped>
Also today, Melissa Baum, Lindsey's mother, told KIRO that searches for her daughter will continue each weekend at least through Thanks giving, and offered details on how you can help.

In case you need any more inspiration toward helping to find Lindsey Baum, a Facebook friend of Don O'Neill's has provided this video of the Army coming to the aid of the search for Lindsey.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJaXOYIk1UE"]YouTube - THE ARMY HAS ARRIVED TO HELP FIND LINDSEY BAUM[/ame]

Article:
http://www.mynorthwest.com/?sid=225033&nid=108

:wave: Welcome FENSI88 To WS's & The Astrology Forum!

1127168qo8basv9g8.gif

:angel:​

*NOTE: Much much more new info in article!!!!

After four months, authorities have little evidence in Lindsey Baum case
Published November 01, 2009
<snipped>
Police Chief George Crumb said he used to look out his office window from the police station on Summit Road and see Lindsey Baum walking with her regular group of friends.

&#8220;She was pretty much a daily fixture of the area,&#8221; Crumb said of Lindsey, who was 10 when she went missing not two blocks from the police station as she walked to her home from a friend&#8217;s June 26. &#8220;She seemed to be, you could even say, the leader of the little group.&#8221;

MANY TIPS, FEW CLUES
Scott said investigators have slogged through thousands of leads and tips. There have been eight to 12 &#8220;persons of interest&#8221; at various points during the investigation, but none panned out, he said.

AMATEUR SLEUTHS
Crumb and Scott said the case has drawn a number of amateur sleuths who haven&#8217;t necessarily been helpful. Crumb said that over the summer, someone went to the McCleary assessor&#8217;s office, got the names and addresses of everyone who lives on Maple Street, and posted that information on a message board devoted to Lindsey&#8217;s case, leaving the impression that any of those residents could have been responsible.

Crumb said that although posting such information online is legal, &#8220;it&#8217;s inappropriate.&#8221;

&#8220;I wish they&#8217;d tone that down,&#8221; he added.

Article:
http://www.theolympian.com/localnewsfeed/story/1021596.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads