FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said Somer's funeral will be next Tuesday.

A confirmation of what?

No, it should be a female reporting at about 40 seconds ... Right there after she references the "crime scene"

I have looked back and cannot find the comment Somer made to Kyle. Would someone please tell me what it was. tia

I was just searching through video from jacksonvile and there just wasn't much to see. so I know from doing Caylee case that orlando might have some videos .. so I went to their sites and bingo I ran across that video of reporter had Interviewed "Kyle" at the burned house.. and what he said little Somer had said to him...

my post is #367 in this thread on page 15... thanks

OK, if Gano is that long and straight, and the kids were just a few minutes behind her....then how did she make it all the way to that house without them seeing her? Like posted, it is a very straight road, and they should have been able to see her running ahead. If not...wouldn't they become concerned?
If so, then they would also have seen her go into that house, or be grabbed...so Somer must have been OFF Gano when taken.
Does that make sense?
Anyone in particular to look at on one of the offshoot roads?

I think PassionFlower is right: the kids probably were playing around and wrapped up in their own conversation. They probably weren't looking ahead of them to see where Somer was going and what she was doing. The different between a child in charge vs an adult in charge.

I just watched a video about Vinson construction had been working there that day?
What time did they quit working?
How many workers?
and his brother is a RSO?
But he claims NEVER to be at that house?
Is that believeable?
Has this been sleuthed?
TIA

Passion, can I get the link to that one - I posted it yesterday and that might be the video I am looking for something else I need now, about the kids reporting her to be last scene closer to the home residence.

4pm Diena texts SP not the other way around per police report.

Maz

ETA:
Going back and re-reading the police report again the officer has conflicting statements. He states that SP texts Diena at 4pm then further down he states that Diena texts SP at 4pm to see how the kids are doing. I'm somewhat confused by this. :waitasec:

Maz
Quoting myself because I think many of you missed my ETA.

ETA:
Going back and re-reading the police report again the officer has conflicting statements. He states that SP texts Diena at 4pm then further down he states that Diena texts SP at 4pm to see how the kids are doing. I'm somewhat confused by this. :waitasec:

MAZ

I just watched a video about Vinson construction had been working there that day?
What time did they quit working?
How many workers?
and his brother is a RSO?
But he claims NEVER to be at that house?
Is that believeable?
Has this been sleuthed?
TIA
The RSO you refer to wasn't working on the house for at least a couple of months. And apparently this offense in 1995 was due to him having a 15 y/o girlfriend. In other words, it's not him. :) MOO

Quoting myself because I think many of you missed my ETA.

ETA:

MAZ

That has also been conflicting in the interviews, as well. My interpretation is she texted him to ask about the kids, and he texted her right back saying Somer's not home yet. I ahs been confusing though. I think it was one of the first Today show interviews where Deina talks about it. I've watched so many videos I can't be sure.

OMG!!!!!! Just found this video and the report is naming someone named kyle that was working at the house on gano ave..monday... and he said Somer ran up to them at the house and told them " they were doing a good job on the house" .. omg can't believe this.

link to video : http://www.wftv.com/video/21409330/index.html

I had to bump this after reading..........like she knew the workers
enough to trust them???

I also just heard on the other video that Somer cannot be seen by her
mom. How sad, just a lock of hair.

Also, am I missing something? I have not seen the boyfriend comforting mom???
Something up with that?
Is he or not her boyfriend?
the healer guy..........

The RSO you refer to wasn't working on the house for at least a couple of months. And apparently this offense in 1995 was due to him having a 15 y/o girlfriend. In other words, it's not him. :) MOO

Is this the same guy that had some other "sexual" charges dropped a few years ago?

That has also been conflicting in the interviews, as well. My interpretation is she texted him to ask about the kids, and he texted her right back saying Somer's not home yet. I ahs been confusing though. I think it was one of the first Today show interviews where Deina talks about it. I've watched so many videos I can't be sure.
It's not very clear in the police report but I can certainly see it playing out that way. Thank you.

Maz

This is just a random interjection, but if the burned house was the primary crime scene, then that really narrows the pool of suspects. It'd either have to be someone working on the house, or someone so familiar with the neighborhood that they knew the house was vacant, knew the workers weren't there, and knew they likely wouldn't be back imminently. Either someone involved with the house, or someone nearby that knew the comings and goings/routine of the workers. I doubt someone driving along as thru-traffic would know that house would be suitable for attacking and killing a little girl.

I know it's likely been discussed, but it struck me in terms of how few people we might be dealing with, suspect-wise.

Is this the same guy that had some other "sexual" charges dropped a few years ago?
It's GV. I haven't read of other offenses or charges dropped. The only thing that was on his "sheet" posted here a few days ago was the 1995 charges. MOO

SDC10102.jpg

taken today

Tara, I have to thank you again. That map REALLY puts into perspective how far that walk actually is for a 7 year old. And being by herself I could see how that presents endless opportunity for this sicko!

Welcome Back Passion!!!

NP NSC :)

Hey I've determined THAT map originated from www.jacksonville.com however, I still can't find it on their website, maybe they've removed it??!

I dunno....Still digging around like the rest of us.

Looking for the video you spoke of with the lady reporter in gray.

Passion, 5 days without internet is a tarabull thing...welcome back!

Here is the area she was last seen. Because of the view, the bottom is north and the top is south. To the left is the school and to the right is Debarry.

4044525978_aa1c549e22_o.jpg

I had to bump this after reading..........like she knew the workers
enough to trust them???

I also just heard on the other video that Somer cannot be seen by her
mom. How sad, just a lock of hair.

Also, am I missing something? I have not seen the boyfriend comforting mom???
Something up with that?
Is he or not her boyfriend?
the healer guy..........
Healer guy is Sean P, no he is not the boyfriend. He is a family friend.

Maz

I just got home from 5 days with NO INTERNET...........drove me crazy!
I'm trying to catch up............I've been watching HLN/Fox
still no monster caught? any POI?

Welcome Back !! You have been missed!!:applause:

please note that my 11 yr old took these, sorry I have not got the ones that I took....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM