FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
back on thread #7 there was a question about a bald man speaking to DT and the LE:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4344541&postcount=620"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #7[/ame]
can't quote locked threads so I am quoting this way.

well did anyone notice DT walking in to service is the guy holding her hand the same bald guy? I will try and find a link and post here. I saw it on HLN a bit ago

Found good pic of him and DT (it is her boyfriend)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...mer-thompson-funeral-20091027,0,4243832.story

At the request of investigators, the casket was closed at a viewing Monday evening at First Baptist Church of Orange Park.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21435492/detail.html

Memorial held for Somer

The bold is mine. I didn't realize that investigators had requested this. I would think the funeral home would suggest it or the family would request it ... but investigators?

There is something they don't want us to see?

BINGO

I work in the funeral industry. I have been very confused because Somer's Mom said on Friday she didn't have her body, was not allowed to see her and didn't know when Somer would be released. Then I have watched as the funeral plans did not change. I'm very confused about the conflictions. Once a body is released by the Coroner it is the job of funeral professionals to decide whether a body is viewable. And I'll tell you not in a million years would I deny a mother a final goodbye with her daughter. Even if the child was not in best condition, if her mother wanted to view her and touch her I would counsel the mother about what she was about to see and gently take her through the process. None of this is making sense to me.

LE is trying to keep cause of death and other information quiet. I understand that, but this is a forever goodbye there are no second chances. Very confused.

Spooky. jmoo

Interesting comment on that article.

Expand ⇗RegisteredWTF_WTF 59 minutes ago Georgette and Sindy Scamanthony had the nerve to show their faces. What is the matter with these idiots? The service was for the child not them.

15 min of fame?
close family friend?
need to sleuth him.......
I'm sleuthing 4 men.........

He is NOT a close family friend. It states in the article he does not know this family. DT, that is.

For two reasons, LE doesn't want post mortem photos of this child out there, which could happen if the casket were open. Second, LE and funeral workers are the only ones that have seen her body, which was possibly why LE suggested it. They also didn't say who they made the request to, it could have been made by LE to Diena, and she made the decision to keep it closed casket.
I think there is one thing they don't want us to see, which is that if she came off a truck, she was put through the truck's crusher. I don't see the funeral directors being able to counteract those effects.

An elderly man we know was in a terrible run over by a coal truck........he was not able to be embalmed.
He was frozen and put in a box inside the casket.
Locked casket and had a viewing and funeral........just FYI

Authorities were told she ran ahead of them after "a childhood squabble" with her siblings.

So she had a fight with her siblings??? I thought we heard she had a fight with a classmate at school? What was the fight about?

For what it's worth, when I created Who's Who for other cases here on WS, I could use first and last names if they appeared in mainstream media and were adults. If their name was "outed" by someone else, I used first name, last initial, and with minors, always just initials.

This guy put himself out there by (IMO) being first in line at her funeral and answering reporters questions.

I did edit my post but I'm not sure I had to.

ETA: Maybe a moderator could weigh in on this.

HI Noway, sorry didn't mean to cause trouble. I swear we were in so much trouble all the time on the Billings Murder over stuff like this. That is why I thought this. I didn't know if we constituited a "searcher" or a "mourner" a potential sketchy person involved in Somers murder, if we would get in trouble or not??? Esp, if they googled their own name to find themselves on a forum where we discussing him as potential suspect - lol.

Authorities were told she ran ahead of them after "a childhood squabble" with her siblings.

So she had a fight with her siblings??? I thought we heard she had a fight with a classmate at school? What was the fight about?

She had a fight with another child at school. On the way home, her siblings confronted or teased her about it. She ran away from them.

May I make a suggestion that if we're going to refer to both mom as DT and now this guy as DT that we make some distinction?? How about DTMOM and DTMAN? Would that make sense??

And now on to another note...I just can't get off the bsu issue. If you google the name he/she used...bsu19xx in quotes...there is a "twitterer" by that exact same "handle". But it is someone in NY. Is it possible this person knows someone close to the case and has inside info?? Don't mean to throw another wrench in the works but it's still driving me crazy :(

same initials as Somer's mom....boy will this confuse the heck out of me...LOL...if he googles his name, he will see the wild apes...LOL...I see he is being talked about at other places....o it's not just me, thank God.....I thought I was loosing it....

Ok Ok, I just didn't want our thread to get in trouble :) If other message boards are talking about him...wow...

Hey, I do think he is a total sketch ball though!!!! can we call ickie or something?? LOL

has anyone searched him as Richard??

Expand ⇗RegisteredWTF_WTF 59 minutes ago Georgette and Sindy Scamanthony had the nerve to show their faces. What is the matter with these idiots? The service was for the child not them.

Help me, who are they?

IIRC, the fight with her siblings was about the fight with the student.

I don't know what the fight between Somer (she's 7, the possibilities are endless if you think like a kid) and the other child was about. I did read where Somer may have hit the child with her backpack.

Article that mentions fight.

She might have hit another child with her backpack during an argument and run off.
I believer her older sister confronted her about that and Somer ran off.

On sister (DENISE Nicole Bowling) of mom.
SOMER with picture is substituted
and named CHRIS P****R
Very odd..............
facebook has been altered and set private on all........wonder if LE does that?

Are we sure she is the mom's sister? On the obit it's listed as Denise Foskey.

Also, on S. Patton's FB Denise Nicole Bowling is one of his friends. Is this how he knows the family?

And another thing...when I look at Mom's FB with the link you guys have provided I see different people when I compare to the FB page I have saved.

http://i37.tinypic.com/34pyu13.jpg
compare it to this one:
http://i36.tinypic.com/156em2g.jpg

While I'm at it, this is what I see when I look at SP's facebook: http://i36.tinypic.com/2zi8npd.jpg

Ackkkkkkkkk I see different pages when I look at Denise's FB too! Why are they coming up different?

My comment "spooky" was concerning DTMAN's many appearances, including being the first to greet DTMOM at the service. If you are interested, read Cam's comments re: him and the stick man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidblurn